Does Sup Forums like Outlaw Star? Is it acceptable for me to like it?

Does Sup Forums like Outlaw Star? Is it acceptable for me to like it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=08CPfRABiZs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes

Think for your goddamn self.

Yes, because you have the right to dream.

I like this song.

youtube.com/watch?v=08CPfRABiZs

>You will never explore outer space

Feels bad man

Did anyone else see many similarities to Firefly series?
>girl from the bag

I've never seen Firefly since it only has one season, it seemed kinda pointless. I did see someone compare the Firefly movie Serenity to Outlaw Star on Sup Forums once though.

Outlaw Star was really disappointing to me because the first episode was amazingly animated and that made it feel alive in a aspecial way but the rest of the episodes I watched were really stiff and I didn't care about the story enough to keep watching

I loved it.

But Suzuka is not special. All women are special.

I really liked the concept. Spaceships, aliens, magic, robots, and going on some big adventure. It was enjoyable.

Liked it as a kid. Never saw it all grown up. Box girl gave me strange feels I didn't know I had before.

I rewatched it as an adult a few months ago. It was really enjoyable desu. I remember Melfina giving me boners as a kid too.

>No mention of Aisha

I was literally just thinking about it

I find it funny that out of the 90's space trio(Bebop/OS/Trigun) Outlaw Star is by far the goofiest/least serious and yet Gene is the only MC to actually be seen getting pussy

That speech is amazing but also makes me sad and that I am wasting my life

only the BDs

There's just not enough alpha MC's out there.

All three of those MCS could be goofy or serious. Gene was absolutely all business when he needed to be.

But yeah, he had no problem pulling tail.

>Is it acceptable for me to like it?
Lurk moar.