Would you marry an Arab girl Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=hwmKdONrEV0

They're pretty based.
intelligent, strong, and beautiful.

desu, only if said arab girl demonizes islam in all forms and admits that science explains everything religion cannot.

absolutely haram

is

No problem with girls from Lebanon, Egypt, Saudi Arabia (yes yes), Yemen, Irak...

But everything from North Africa...

NO

Nope

Let me guess, you don't live in an Arab infested shithole? (Good for you)

They are stupid, fat, loud and just as dumb as their men.

I would marry any girl who gave me attention.

You're gonna make a roastie very happy some day, user

Depens on the country and if she is Muslim.

She would have to renounce islam, no other option. I would let just about any other denomination continue to follow their beliefs, but not islam.

why marry when there are plenty of acceptable white women?

inb4 mgtow faggots white wimen r hores

I already want to marry one.

Yes goy, arab girls are good. Marry one.

If you would date a non white just kys

They are Caucasoid, they are conservative, and they are hot. Would fuck, would date. Marry? I don't know.

I did a course once that had the most qt Lebanese Christian woman as the teacher, I can still remember her smile. Shame she was already married

BIG

looks like a poor mans 'how bou dah'

yes arabs are pretty beautiful

what if she laughs when you tip your fedora?

i've only met wealthy arab women

Mean I.Q. of 85 or so.
No, I don't want to drag down the mean I.Q. with halfie spawn.

One more than you.

Post your face pic and I'll see if I like you.
-white fit femanon here

Is she hairy? Does she bathe? We need details before we can make such an important decision.

>13 subscribers
>2000 views

Hi arab whore, post more :^)

No but a redhead.

I would rather marry a nigger jew

As long as she was very hairy and didn't remove any of it, sure.

Post tits first to prove you're a femanon.

Built like an elephant, but still no tits.
Yikes.

fuck marry kill rape

source you little shit

fat,ugly,brown,inbred,stupid and muslim

It would be a complete waste of Sup Forums's IQ.

Dvbs for truth

Sauce? Goddamn those hips were made for breeding.

Love me plz

Fuck 4, marry 2, kill 3, rape 1

Red heads are patrician

sauce!

I'm dating a Chaldean which is about as close to an arab as I'm getting.

Aryan/88

She'd be good for a night, but not permanently lmfao

But mean IQ is meaningless, in terms of the individual. Mean IQ for whites is only 100 - 100 is fucking stupid. Yes, it's better than most other averages in terms of race, but if IQ is what matters, then you must concede that an Arab with 115 IQ is objectively better breeding material than a white with 100 IQ

very light skin for an arab. If she is ok to convert to Christianity, why not ?

Kill yourself Amerimutt

Yes

>white fit femanon here

neckbeard trap*

Arab? No. Persian? yes.

Yes, I have a Muslim fetish.

Only if she's from Lebanon, Egypt or Iran

>this
IQ is of little importance and doesnt determine wisdom, understanding, courage, or imagination, and not even intelligence really.
All it determines is how much of the provided material you know. And just because you dont know the anatomy of deep sea animals, doesnt make you stupid for example.

Even touching 4 ...

Egypt is North African

>iran
>arab
dude

I'd marry 4, fuck 1, rape 3 and kill 2

better get a wife ugly and loyal

The eternal Amurican mongrel strikes again

Levantine arab like this one probably . But id preferably marry someone with zero shitskin blood

Show your flag, fellow American

No. Kys muh dick Amurican nigger mongrel

Marry #2, the hottest one
Kill #3, she looks like a liberal SJW
Rape #4, she appears emotionally fragile and easy to force myself upon

>arab
no

Yes, I'm arab myself.

Personally I agree with you, however I was proposing an argument based on his citation of mean IQ as a basis for determining an Arab woman to be unacceptable as marriage material.

This guy gets it. Only acceptable Muslim girls for marriage are from either Iran or Azerbaijan. Those two countries also have the most beautiful Muslims as well.
If you have a brown fetish, just go with a South American. You don't need to bother with kebabs.

You have to go back

I would ad as wife 2 or 3. As long as they still follow sharia. all women regardless of race are thots who ruin shit if you give them rights!

No, my ambition is to disrobe a woman in a burka and fuck her brains out.

>have anything to do with Arabs

nej, ill rather hang myself

IQ is actually very meaningful.

However you're a retard. Obviously you don't marry the population nor is it a random draw since you get to chose. Choice implies you can pick any individual in the distribution.

That is like saying Turkey is European.

>All it determines is how much of the provided material you know. And just because you dont know the anatomy of deep sea animals,

Absolutely false.

currently fucking a girl whos the spitting image of mia khalifa with even bigger natural tits who isnt retarded and from a rich family

hell yes

>Marry 4
She looks like she has low self esteem, and can be manipulated easily
>Kill 3
Looks boring
>Rape 2
Hatefuckable
>Fuck 1
She looks like fun

Absolutely. The Iraqi TA in my Arabic class is extra thicc.

Arab girls are hot and untainted by feminism. However, Islam is a shitstain on the world. I'd have many, many half-breed children with an Arab girl who converted.

Unfortunately I have to see disgusting mudslime "refugees" every day. They are repulsive the women are all fat and ugly with hook noses monobrows and always have several sandnigglets making noise everywhere they go. Arabs are trully subhumans the ugliest smelliest most subhuman race after Abos for sure

No, I love sauna too much.

This was the whole point of my first post - that you can marry a high IQ Arab, making the mean I totally irrelevant.

So are you a retard for agreeing with me?

The middle east is literally one giant sauna

Hahahaha I see. I honestly think people (especially those on Sup Forums) fetishize the things they hate the most. Muslim women pale in comparison to what the Christian world has to offer yet a lot of Yuropeans get massive hard-ons at the thought of an Arab woman taking off her hijab in a seductive way. I think it comes from man's innate desire to assert his dominance and cuck the males of a rival/enemy tribe(s) by fucking their women. I have the same with Mulattos, but I try not to act on it.

Sorry didn't read your initial post, only the retarded burger's one and your reply

>dirty
>sweaty
>smelly
>Shit in the street
>wipe their arse with their bare hands
>eat food with fingers
>marry an Arab

99% are hideous. 1% is passable, barely.
I live in based Europe... I've had enough of Arabs for two lifetimes.

If she's not muslim, yeah.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Hanz, you gotta knock her up

You are dumb m8. Majority of the world countries are host to multiple ethnics and even hosting more refugees than WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY DID. Get out of your mom's basement you fat neckbeard.

It depends. Most likely no. Arab women are a bit too simple minded for me (some guys like that).