APOLOGISE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QAPlmeGSeRY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

larp

what a coincidence

I just imagine all the poeple who created this shooting larp

>dammit why is no one biting??????

are we even sure they arrested the right guy??

I heard it was a white guy.

But please confirm it is a black guy. Please. Now.

how the fuck does he keep doing it

>heard it was a white
What are you doing with your life ofc it was a nigger. It was always a nigger ffs.

HOLY SHIT ITS TRUE!!!!!

A man who shot and killed a parishioner at a Tennessee church may have done so out of revenge — for racist Dylann Roof’s massacre at a black church, police said Friday.

Emanuel Samson, who is black, wrote about “revenge or retaliation” for Roof’s murder of nine black worshipers in Charleston, S.C., in June 2015, police said.

>implying I don't like Dylann Roof.
I hope more people start killing Jesus negros actually.

Jew me once - shame on me
jew me twice - gas the kikes race war now

It was a self defence situation

>Samson accidentally shot himself while pistol whipping church usher Robert Engle, who confronted him and held him at gunpoint until police arrived.

turbo kek

lol someone make this into a bix nood meme

ANOTHER HERO EXONERATED HE KNEW OF THE BLACKS PLAN AND STRUCK FIRST APOLOGIZE Sup Forums

>Police records say he had expressed suicidal thoughts in June, struggled to hold a job and had a volatile relationship with a woman that twice involved police this year. Officers in Murfreesboro, about 20 miles (32 kilometers) southeast of the church, responded to a call from Samson's father, who had reported that his son had texted him June 27 to say: "Your phone is off, I have a gun to my head, have a nice f------ life

They just making shit up. They creating another shooter character. I found his GF on facebook and he would post about his boys. It is all bullshit.

He's not the first one who used that "justification":
youtu.be/QAPlmeGSeRY

It's funny how niggers feel the need to top white mass shooters.

>But Samson, a U.S. citizen who moved to the country from Sudan in 1996, expressed suicidal threats in June when he texted his father saying he had a gun to his head, according to police records.

>When police tracked Samson down after his father called 911, he told the responding officer that he was fine.

"he was fine"

shits been scrubbed already, faggot

Yeah, sure thing nigger. He also liked all the WE WUZ pages on kikebook. Him being suicidal just lead to him actually going out and doing what he believed should happen.

>One post, from January 2012, read, “Rise & shine! It’s church time!”

: [

whatever you say dork

Yesssss exxxcellent goy, you've found a way to blame this nig--I mean, attribute this African American's crime to the true cause, which is an unrelated shooting that happened months earlier. It's always white people's fault.

What are you talking about, we went through his kikebook and it's quite clear

this

>knowlage dey don teach n schools nigga

>>>ACCUSED
>Oh it was a revenge thing? Okay never mind, this guy's innocent fuck whitey
I just really hate the media, that's all.

>wants revenge
>goes and kills random white churchgoers that had nothing to do with it

fucking nigger logic. no wonder they're still living in mudhuts.

monkey see, monkey do

you ever notice how these guys suddenly turn weird? everything about this guy was working out and body building. Suddenly he's taking revenge on Dylann Roof. Shoots up the church but does not speak. AR-15 in the nissan. it is the same old routine.

spokane school shooing played out the exact same way.

you guys fall for the same old tricks. You are more gullible than a Sudanese lost boy

I got some serious memories of 2006 MySpace with that picture (2bh the jaw ruins it).

What do you expect to happen?
He starts killing a few people each week to build up to the mass shooting?
You can premeditate something and still appear to live a normal life.

You're a fucking retard

We need some sort of batman.

You ignorantly refused to even mention race traitors also called "allies", and their role in this mess. No, go for it!
Without race traitors living among us, we would not even have to worry about a race war. Smaller number of violent but low IQ "people" vs a high IQ majority. The odds were set by nature, but nature was disturbed by race traitors.