Redpill me on cigarettes, and tobacco

Redpill me on cigarettes, and tobacco

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com/aje/article/155/8/732/65654/Parkinson-s-Disease-Risks-Associated-with
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

your dumb and gay

Want the true redpill? Tobacco use is as old as time itself. Cigs increase testoterone and cognition. The only reason they can cause cancer in people who are genetically vulnerable is because of the mass fallout leaving radioactive particles across most of today's tobacco fields. Fine in moderation, don't smoke a pack a day. But look at how many people who make it too +100 smoke.

To clarify the radioactive particles are from historical nuclear testing in the west and are captured by growing tobacco plants. That's why US cancer rates are higher. Everyone elsewhere smokes without issue (Asia, Europe)

It's paying for cancer, faster aging, poor erections and another fuckton of bad shit. for some reason that only smokers care.

literally fallacy upon fallacy

Addictive,slowly kills you and you pay them for that.

You have to be really stupid to smoke,and no matter what you say to yourself nothing will change that

There bad for you

garbage tier stimulant desu

Filters are bad.
Additives are bad.
Apparently radioactive shit in commercial tobacco.
Rolling tobacco is slightly better.
Homegrown is ideal.
I wonder if there's vape that's actually strong like tobacco. Only vaped like twice though.

It's garbage spread and sold by the jews to bleed the poor. A habit of the lowest scum.
>shill lying
How surprising.

Quit for two years, worst time of my life been at it again for about 9 months and never felt better.

Helps stop the impromptu dance of the Michael J Fox shuffle

A reduced risk for Parkinson's disease (PD) among cigarette smokers has been observed consistently during the past 30 years. Recent evidence suggests that caffeine may also be protective. Findings are presented regarding associations of PD with smoking, caffeine intake, and alcohol consumption from a case-control study conducted in western Washington State in 1992–2000
academic.oup.com/aje/article/155/8/732/65654/Parkinson-s-Disease-Risks-Associated-with

You can put whatever you want it vapejuice, you could have nicotein so strong it kills you in it

Quitting weed however is a decision I'm proud of fuck that trash

I dont care what anyone says.
The day I die, I will die smoking

It will give you a reduced level of physical fitness but it's relaxing. That's about it, but it's shit expensive and you will need to smoke more and more in order to get the same kick as you've had before

>Stopped smoking.
>Decided to finally read LotR which is brilliant
>numerous glowing references to tobacco use
>smoking again and reading RotK
>happier i guess

It gives poor people a little bit of joy.

yeah. in fact the smoke actually chures the inner linings of the resiratory tract thus conservating the tissue. also the nicotine acts as a natural anti-parasite agent. that's common knowlege in underdeveloped countys like the phillipines. the percentage of smokers is very high there due to poor sanitation and frequent infection with intestinal parasites. also it makes you look really cool. the whole anti tobacco camaign is just a fabrication of reptilian aliens because the smoke interferes with their chemtrails that terraform earth into a habitable plantet for them as we speak.