>whites vote for housing and development gibs
>texas goes blue
>president Bernie

Other urls found in this thread:

americanthinker.com/blog/2017/09/the_demo_guy_wants_a_do_over.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Houston
>the state

I seriously cannot wait as a trans woman Democrat in Texas. Turn Texas blue!

Just wait and see

Says the increasingly nervous libtard for the third decade. Try hitting the GOP on a weak point next time.

>this meme again

Learn some facts, retard.

>In Texas, the very conservative Senator John Cornyn and candidate for governor Greg Abbott did well with Hispanics without ever calling for amnesty or open borders.

>Similarly, while Latinos form a strong Democratic bloc in California, in most states they don’t automatically punch the “D.” In Texas, Senator John Cornyn bested his Democratic opponent among Latinos in 2014 by a small margin, and Senator Richard Burr won 49 percent of the Latino vote in North Carolina last year over a strong liberal challenger.

americanthinker.com/blog/2017/09/the_demo_guy_wants_a_do_over.html

>did well
Is that what losing by over 10% means nowadays?

If Sanders runs again he'll have the DNC by the balls, the only thing stopping him would be super delegates which would mean he would need to get at least 66% of the actual vote in order to negate the super delegate advantage assuming they all vote against him.

Did you bother reading further?

Cornyn outright won among TX Hispanics.

Theres not going to be a single spic left in Texas once Trump builds the gas chambers

Alot of people don't realize that illegal immigrants hate other illegal immigrants, they are coming over and taking their jobs! Outside of their own blood, they'd vote for deportation if they could stay themselves.

>illegals
>voting

It;ll be 50 years before the northern pan-handle counties go blue. Nothing but whites live up there.

Texas is goign to be blue and there is nothign you can do to stop it.

As well, Hispanics overwhelming vote Democratic across the nation on average. not even a close call by any means whatsoever.

>Theres not going to be a single spic left in Texas once Trump builds the gas chambers
>Trump faggots actually believe this

Okay, first of all this goes against my views, Texas is going blue, period.

Secondly, your dumb facts are irrelevant,
they're stupid you fucking retard.

Texas will blue because we want it to be blue. It actually IS already blue but minorities and POC are oppressed.

Mexicans hate liberals.

As an East Texas man, I'm so ready to leave this state. It is changing so rapidly, that I don't see a purpose in remaining here. For myself, and future family. Spics everywhere. I mean EVERYWHERE. Half do not speak any english.They speak in their own coded language, even if they are born here in the states or have been here for 2-3 generations. They drive around either blasting nigger rap or mexican restaurant music. They even walk around grocery stores blasting their spic music aloud for all to hear. The mexican youth is highly niggerized. They lust after white women. They work illegally, even the legal ones. Nigger's are also a problem. Mudsharks and burrito burners are everywhere. I just don't see myself remaning here.

It's sad, because my family has a deep history here in Texas. My family were a part of the original Texas colonies. Hell, there's even a city named after my family in central Texas.

To the guy that said "Mexicans hate liberals". Oh' how wrong you are...

>Hispanics

Just say Mexican god dammit.

Daily reminder that Texas is statistically less white than Brazil

Texas helped itself when the hurricane hit. They didn't wait around for the government to rescue them. Texans and the Cajun Navy took care of everything they could themselves.

Texas will never be blue. They will do anything to prevent it.

really makes you think
like what?

>go into pasadena
>beaners, beaners everywhere

I definitely know where you're coming from

Does it anger anyone else there are people who believe this unironically? Like, that guy is shitposting, but people actually argue like this in the real world.

>Texas helped itself when the hurricane hit. They didn't wait around for the government to rescue them.

Yes, and Houston Hispanics sided with Whites against the nigger looters.

spics are just as bad as niggers with muh machismo.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *inhales deeply* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ALSO youre literally a retard

not an argument