Niggers Skip in Line at Six Flags and Then Attack White People

Should niggers have to wait in line like everybody else, or should they get to cut in front of white people because of white privilege?

chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/09/28/six-flags-great-america-family-attacked/

The melee started about 8:45 p.m., when a group of young people cut in front of a 50-year-old woman in line with her 51-year-old husband and 12-year-old son in the park’s Southwest Territory, near the Raging Bull and Giant Drop rides, Smith said.

The woman asked the group to stop using foul language in front of her son, and one of the teens “sucker-punched” the boy, Smith said.

The boy’s father stepped in, as did his mother, but the group overpowered them, continuing to kick, punch and stomp them as they went down to the ground, Smith said.

The family was taken to a hospital with “significant” injuries. Smith told the Sun-Times on Wednesday that they have since been released.

“This is rare. This is on a different spectrum,” Smith said. “This family is lucky they got out with just the injuries that they did.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F6BUZZ3qvZM
twitter.com/VICE/status/913821943559794689
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That looks like a tanned white person.

Around blacks...

>"this is rare"

>50-year-old woman in line with her 51-year-old husband and 12-year-old son

that poor child

Never relax

NIGGERS

yeah, he's saying it's rare that shitskins leave survivors

That's clearly a white person.
I should know I see them every day in Britain.

Chicago should be firebombed.

Sincerely, t. Illinois fag

Niggers is the real reason they closed Six Flags Astroworld...

>rare
>spectrum
>nigger spectrum

top kek

who even came up with the retarded idea of giving niggers freedumz? that man must have been the stupidest mother fucker in the history of man kind next to Mao Zedong and Charles II of Spain

Niggers are also the reason they closed Six Flags New Orleans

I pass it every day on the way to work and cringe to think how many gangs/junkies/various other nig-subtypes have set up shop in the abandoned property

This is one of the reasons I don't go to Texas theme parks.

They successfully lobbied to get theme parks exempted from Texas concealed carry laws.

I never go anywhere unarmed unless when I am legally required to be disarmed. For those situations, I have trained hard to be able to kill with my dick.

8/10

Boy I sure am sleepy, I think I'm going to have an early night. I bet you guys are too! Let's all stop posting on here and go to sleep.

Why do niggers have ruin literally everything they go near.

>being this scared of niggers

lmao

>who even came up with the retarded idea of giving niggers freedumz?
>that man-

N O P E
men may have been the ones to carry out the idea, but it certainly was not a male mind that first conjured it up

Someone cuts. Call security.

Someone says bad words that hurt your poor little 12 year old son’s ears? Kill yourself.

They mean grandson... right???

Lol time to kill all the niggers.

>tfw live in Illinois and have a 6 flags season pass
It sounds crazy but the St Louis one is way less brown than this one is. Fucking tons of spics and niggers. I don't know how but somehow all of them must be getting in for free.

I live in Gurnee lol

>The woman asked the group to stop using foul language in front of her son
Free speech, bitch. Well deserved retribution.

the movie industry fags use it pretty heavily as a base camp for movie shoots, so its generally pretty well guarded now.

bravery =/= stupidity
allowing yourself to be surrounded by those who do not share your physical and mental characteristics is making yourself vulnerable. Stupid.

They relaxed.

>Six Flags
last time I was there it was 95% shitskins and mexicans, how the fuck are they still in business?

If they’re 50, the kid probably had downs. You shouldn’t breed if your age starts with a number higher than 3.

youtube.com/watch?v=F6BUZZ3qvZM

>asked
>not demanded
If someone came up to your kid and started screaming FUCK CUNT BITCH NIGGER WHORE would you ask them to stop?
ow8 you don't and will never have kids lel

>in Gurnee
>for now

Someone punches your 12 year old son? What then, you fucking cuckold?

>Oh please, oh please don't hurt my only son Jamal and Co. I know you have 12 other brothers from 8 different fathers, but this is the only one we have.

Bro, if you're too much of a pussy to believe your own children are valuable enough for you to protect, please never have children. A decent 12 year old kid doesn't deserve to have to listen to degenerate nigger talk

you honkys need to step aside when a black person needs to go ahead for any reason...
FUCK trump
FUCK wh*te peeps
Fuck u Sup Forums

That's good. Can't say they put it in a very good area to begin with.

I can only see the tops of some rides from the highway as I drive by - maybe I'll take a detour and actually go drive past it one day

12 year old. 12. If that poor little snowflake can’t hear “nigger” or “bitch” then I’m okay with this.

Little sperg was probably playing his 3DS and didn’t even look up.

>twitter.com/VICE/status/913821943559794689

Check out some of these replies

God bless you and god bless america.

It's rare in areas that dont have populations of Negroids

America always jews itself, user...

Man, I've been to that six flag countless times
Did the nogs at least get charged with anything?

Protect means physically protect and not have a cry because the kid in front of me is saying shit milder than what my little mongoloid hears on South Park.

Magic Mountain Six Flags in Valencia CA remains the best. You'll get two scoops of beaners everywhere you can see, but they're all fucking families with kids. Most well behaved place you will find.

Coal burner brood are still niggers

it's also free speech to ask someone to stop doing something

>Fright Fest
They got what they payed for and now they complain? Being attacked is pretty frightening.

>teens

fuck out of here redditor.

what are the chances that six flags will actually monitor gang activity and eject people with police on hand? this story will shitcan their profit for a long fucking while.

"Lol your grandkids are gonna be brown!"
It matters not to me, as I can't control who my kids are going to jizz inside of, however, if even 1/100th of me is inside of my lineage, it'd still be more intelligent and powerful than any of yours.

It is rare to have violence this close to a cracker barrel.

Op is a massive faggot

what the fuck were niggers doing at a water park.

goddamn niggers

>that image
Mind if I save?

Heil hitler

>its ok to further the degeneracy in children
fuck you faggot

Uh oh, we got a moor on our hands!

was this Atlanta?

>Chicago
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Niggers lack impulse control and are physically violent. Whites lack impulse control, but know when things will get out of control and can prevent themselves from fucking KILLING someone.

Are you referring to the late life child?
My mom had me at 40 and I'm posting here so you're probably not wrong

it would be so great to eliminate all niggers from earth. africa could be used for its rich resources instead of sending gibs to and promoting white genocide by way of brown

>not being afraid of violent unpredictable animals

chris chan v2

this time he becomes a redpilled nazi. this event is his sonic contest

>The family was taken to a hospital
I honestly thought it was impossible for me to hate niggers anymore than I already did. Feels like my fucking veins are boiling.

Bill Gates will hang for his crimes.

>one of the teens “sucker-punched” the boy,
Lol

Literally my thoughts exactly.
Thanks for being part of the statistics.
So hard to be a black male that's not a victim too.

>everyone is making fun of the familly
>it's fine
>people start dropping redpills an asking about the attackers race
>OH MY GO YOU RACISTS FUCKS REEEE

>German flag
>attempting to make fun of free speech
Want to talk about how swell your new Islamic neighbors are Merkelite?

they say this about every crime involving a black suckerpunching a white

This. I found a nice cozy little water park no to far from my former favorite six flags. The water is clean, admission is half the price, zero lines, the food is alot better, and there's no robberies.

Where ever you find a build up of nigger population, the place becomes ruined for everyone else, including the blacks themselves.
A breakdown in basic civility and etiquette occurs. The problem snowballs fast, or 'brownballs' as all other races disassociate with the niggerized situation for their own personal safety and the safety of their property.
Economic ruin soon follows,malls close, parks shut, property values plummet and the blacks find themselves in third world style poverty where they will continue to blame white people for their situation.
This is why niggers have been slave stock since the dawn of man. They are not fit to live among humans.

FERTILE

>This is rare.

Every time I've been to Great America I've seen packs of spics and niggers in their brooding gaggles shittying the place up. I'm sure chimpouts and senseless violence aren't THAT rare there

I thought for sure this was going to be a story about the six flags near me in PG county, it isn't much better than Chicago out there.

>“This is rare.

This is the truth.

common courtesy doesn't extend past the white race? or are you saying the lil' YT boy is privileged because his parents didn't force him to hear foul language spew from their jowls, like nigger families?

why didn't it post my damn pic

It wasn't always like that senpai, stabbings, gang brawls and fistfights were a regular occurrence at magic mountain in the 80s/90s....then they raised the ticket prices and effectively priced out the riff raff ....how much is it now like $80?

The Jew York Post called them a PACK of teens in the headline. No cries of racism yet.

don't you wish you could go back in time and bitch slap the first person that said bring blacks here to work for my lazy ass?? They're the first niggers for being too lazy to pick cotton.

But user what about MLK and the heroin that is shipped in by the CIA? If MLK was still alive I'm sure all niggers would have been doctors by now.

>“This is rare.
n

Sup Forums 2.0 sucks
hiroyuki keeps stilling my yous on some threads
always double check you are getting your yous

Wi- will you hold hands and skip with me to the promised land that is Indiana, user? South of rt. 30 we should be fine
t.south suburb fag who's lived in Northwest Indiana

>“This is rare.
i

I will check, user

Thank you

>“This is rare.
g

Look at the dead eyes on that nigger... jesus, do they even have souls?!

>“This is rare.
gg

>this is rare

Well lucky for them user they were 38 when they had the kid.

Fucking retard.

>“This is rare.
e

don't go read the comments on the vice tweet. faggots there lauging it off and saying shit like
>Lmaoooo getting washed as a family gotta be mad the fuck embarrassing
let's see. suckerpunch a 12 year old, and how many of them were there? I'm going to guess there were at least NINE niggers attacking a group of 3(2 after kid went down) and this fucking nigger has the audacity to talk shit on twitter? fuck I am infuriated