What is Sup Forums's opinion on Red Pill Black?

Anyone seen her latest interview with Dave? What is your opinion on her? Where did the phrase Uncle Tom come from? Are we all being used as pawns? Is she, dare I say it...

youtube.com/watch?v=BSAoitd1BTQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LQLCF4Tiqg4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's fucking pathetic that so called Right Wingers would actually watch a black woman's channel. And that faggot PJW keeps trying to promote her in the hope of getting his dick wet. Beta Male

K, edgelord. So do you have any comments on her actual ideas?

She's mostly purple pill
"Oh, stop the fighting, I'm not far right or left so I'm smarter than everyone on both sides of me, general human ideologies". She'll probably get some normies thinking about how being stalin left might be bad, but they're too drowned in their cognitive dissonance for it do anything.

We're all jew pawns.

I love that she immediately shits all over Zoey Quinn.

The reason milo was successfully subversive is that gays didnt have to be starbucks liberals

Black woman vote almost exclusively dem so if she is successful she will be a bunker buster on a solid blue voting block

>She'll probably get some normies thinking about how being stalin left might be bad, but they're too drowned in their cognitive dissonance for it do anything.

Interesting. You might be right about that, but could you say the same thing about people being hitler right? A proper purple pill might make radical left and right reconsider.
I think the USA would be a better society if more people, from all races, shared her mindset. I can't speak for Europe though.

I get a little skeptical about anybody who becomes super pure redpill or those who renounce their previous progressive status like Laci Green.

It's still a psychotic person that may agree with you.

She literally says she's conservative in the interview and rails hard against lefties the whole time. Stop being retarded.

cute chimp, I want to throat fuck her

youtu.be/LQLCF4Tiqg4

very relevant

yup. me too dude.

How long did you take to become "redpilled"?

I get that but Laci kinda misappropriated the term. Still a progressive but just "willing to listen" to the other side. It's easy to see how Candice would get quickly red pilled after being the target of a coordinated media attack by leftists.

Dave Rubin's make up staff are GREAT. She doesn't look quite as sparkly on her own channel

Will she name the Jew? Until then she's a forced meme.

im probably not redpilled, i just like to listen to all your opinions. I despise the current "everything is hatespeech" ideology of the current progressive movement.

yeah i don't know much about her except that trump meltdown she had. Truly a psychotic bitch, i don't believe anything someone like that would say.

Well dave is a fag after all

"Let's call it what it is. The majority of the people, from an IQ stand point, are stupid."- Candace

She touches on a lot of things, but not the JQ. That seems to always be the last phase.

She doesn't even know where she stands on abortion, it'll be awhile before she gets to the JQ. But she calls out Soros every chance she gets so it's plausible but improbable since calling out the Jew these days gets you shoah'd hard. Especially for a smaller fry like her.