Has multiple mental disorders

>has multiple mental disorders
>rarely speaks, or says a few words only
>can't maintain herself without assistance
>doesn't know common sense

why do people like her?

she's cute

I'm literally autistic and even I think Mashiro is worst girl.

Because muh dick said so.

Because she somehow has a hot bod despite all that.

She's pure. The world hasn't corrupted her.

Who Misaki here?

She would never do anything out of bad intentions. Shes a great and succesful artist. She is more than beautiful and shes pure

Pretty much this. I bet you could make an anime about a girl with literal downs but as long as she's cute it would still sell.

She has a vagina
I have a dick
Do the math

Because Sup Forumsutists choose the literal retard over the normalfag.Both are shit anyway, sensei best.

Autismoe.

She operates at a simpler level, but her heart is in the right place.

Autism moe. And she tries very hard to be a perfect "normal" girl and that's extremely cute user don't make me rewatch this again I hate Sorata.

I dont think anyone liked him user, we got constant threads about how he was the worst mc during the season, pretty much what is going on with re zero at the moment.

sorry but I can't find her cute in any way. fucking her would be like fucking a corpse

>highly talented to the point that she is sheltered
>has a super cute voice
>perfect for doting
>adorable
Why don't people like her?

Did you pay attention at all? She's a savant. Also, autism moe is moe and best.

Sup Forums likes her because she's extremely easy to manipulate into doing what they want.

I don't

she's shit and so is the cartoon she's in

>She's a savant.

Did I miss something? I know the others act like servants to her since she is incapable of doing anything by herself

Mashiro has autism and Sup Forums is for mostly for people with autism. It's only natural for Sup Forums to like her. She's also best girl and is perfection, so that helps too.

Good time to expand your vocabulary user

I just misread the word

Read up on high functioning savant and then watch the show again. She's a genius in one area, but she is capable of learning things that are related to her field quickly. She struggles a bit to learn how to take care of herself, but she still can manage after she was taught how to do so. In many ways, she can still act like a normal person, but her savant syndrome will prevail to the point she's absorbed and lost in a completely different world when it she focuses on art.

>>has multiple mental disorders
>>rarely speaks, or says a few words only
>>can't maintain herself without assistance
>>doesn't know common sense
the average Sup Forumsnon can relate

Shes best girl who also won

To be fair, I don't think anyone wins by ending up with that fag.