Dragon ball Super general: Black in Black edition

So, Black wears a time breaker ring, who is ready for best girl to show up?

Launch is coming back?

dont toy with my heart motherfucker

Goten will finally be relevant as a villain

But Goten is busy studying with Chi Chi. He can't become evil.

It could be Goten from a timeline were Goku shot his load into Chi Chi shortly before dying and Chi Chi named him Goku instead of Goten.

I cant get over how different they look even tho they look exactly the same, it fucks with my senses.

If he turns out to be just Goku imma gonna riot.

So, not Goten at all

next episode ends with Chi Chi dragging Black away to make him study

Maybe the excuse is that Black's style focus more on ki control than in raw force and martial arts. Black acts like the Japanese counterpart of a British villain while Goku speak and act like a stereotypical hick

>they look exactly the same
Hair is slightly different, Goku's has 4 spikes on his left, Black has 3.

Black looks so scrawny compared to Goku.

just like Goten
oh shit

eyes are different too, Black has rounder eyes on the edges.
His nose also seems a bit different. They are very similar but they are clearly not the same. I cant tell if its on purpose.

Just like Future Trunks is not like present trunks at all.

Who is that? Some irrelevant comic relief background character?

they have the same eyes... well earring too

She was in from the start, goku would have not trained with roshi if not for her

Of coarse he'd be different person due to his upbringing being different but was still conceived and born at the same exact same time from the same sperm cell and egg.

Goku Black is actually Male Chi Chi from an alternate timeline AND universe

If it isn't Goten it better be Demigra or Towa or Mira. If its just bad goku I'll get depressed

I was going to call you out on your bullshit.
but every image I found proved you were right

what does it say?

This helps further my theory I posted a few days ago. The Kai's thought Goten was special like they did with gohan that one time. So they took him from hell hole earth and raised him being all spoiled with Kai stuff and trained him all the time to the point were he considered himself a Kai. That's why he talks about saiyans as if he isn't one.

>"Invaders from the 4th Dimension (meaning universe) bring forth destruction"

Rest of it is cut off, but that's about what I could translate (with a little improv)

Because Black is the best Goku, Goku is just his retard version.

God she turned hideous as she got older. Guess all the stress from dealing with Goku dying every five minutes got to her.

Goten and Trunks are always paired in the present, they're best friends. And in the future everything turns out wrong, so why not make future goten and trunks worst enemies.

She was not. Goku meet Roshi long before he became his student. Roshi just ask him to bring him a pretty girl but back then Goku could not tell the difference between man and woman so along with Krilling brought her home. Literaly any other pretty girl could had fit the quota.

but not any one would have accepted the deal
remember that he did not want to talk to them... if you know what i mean

Just like Bulma, her tits got bigger and she looks a little younger in Super. If she stopped wearing baggy clothes and tying up her hair she'd look just like she did at the end of Dragon Ball.

Goten is so obviously black.

Is that that

Roshi: "I won't train you until you bring me girls!"

episode?

Where Goku and Krillen bring Launch to Roshi, Roshi approves, and then Launch decides to learn martial arts too, so Roshi makes everyone wear revealing lingerie to make Launch think it's their martial arts uniform so Roshi can ogle her in it?

Gohanfags moved to Goten

>Chi Chi looks great without lipstick and granny hair
>Bulma looks like an old aunt or something

Then in Super, that got flipped; Bulma looks good while Chi Chi is an ugly old hag. Come on Toriyama, just make them all look good.

JUST WAIT TIL HE IS DONE TRAINING YOU FAGGOT YOU'LL SEE!

Why can't people accept that Goku's kids just aren't into being the hugest beings in the galaxy and fighting other huge people?

he's like the late db/early dbz goku.

- Toriyama hyped the new generation taking the mantle for too long before retconning it because Japan loves Goku too much and some fans got overexcited

- Daddy issues

when everyone is having a shit storm over the fact that black is goten and your just here for some gine

Meg the mermaid kinda wanted but Roshi fucked up.

Your waifu is dead

People don't want just Goku and Vegeta doing stuff.

I'm not watching this garbage but i'm interested in the plot

So Black is evil Goku from one of the 12 universes or from the same Universe as Goku but another dimension or some shit ?

>when you post like you're on twitter or faggot book and you look like a complete piece of shit.

Have some girl Goku instead.

I'm ready

Ready for her to get BLACKED?

Nobody really knows where he's from.
All we do know is that he showed up in an alternate timeline of Universe 7 and has a connection to the Time Breakers.

We don't know yet but most probably he's an evil Goku from another timeline. As a trivia, Whis mentioned there used to be 18 universes before until the Omni King destroyed 6 universes because he got angry, he mentioned it the same episode of Black's debut so it may be related. Also, there's a new green Kaioshin appearing next to Black on every promotional material

GT can still be head canon as long as we assume they eventually absorb bluper saiyan into their base form, right?

What fighting style does goku use?

no, omni king is toryama he got angry at it so thats a deleted universe.

No. Golden Frieza discredits the entire awful Super 17 arc.

Super 17 was such wasted potential, like god damn.

In the first words as black and goku meet black says "So you are goku." This would imply this isn't goku or a person who has met goku before.

This hurts my mind almost as much as the time stuff.

Golden Frieza also discredits DBZ, since in DBZ Frieza is shown fighting in Hell alongside Cell.

Underrated post

In filler.

In filler.

you can be called Goku and not be the same Goku others talk about.
After all Gohan was named for his dead grandpa.

That's the response to everything. What kind of show is this where over half the episodes aren't even considered canon?

you are thinking of gt, in Z they are shown watching events on earth unfold they never fight.

A show with tons of filler.

Nothing that wasn't in the Manga or Kai is canon to Super.

Actually it happens right after Goku dies against Cell, Freeza and Cell are rebelling in hell and Goku and Pikkon go to stop them, and Pikkon does it singlehandedly.

But that's the thing, Black Goku isn't his name. It's just what Future Bulma decided to call him.

Turtle Hermit style, and then King Kai's fighting style. The fighting style some character's use in the series is highlighted by the kanji on their clothing at that point in time.

For example, when Gohan was training under Piccolo his clothes had the kanji for Piccolo's fighting style on them. As the series progressed fighting style became less of a focus and some character's outfits omitted them altogether.

who is she? New villain?

I'd _hug_ her so hard.

he claimed to be called Son Goku, trunks says that, Bulma refused to call him that and just called him Black.

A super long-ass adaptation.

Its probably some stupid shit like goku made too many dragon ball wishes so all his negative energy manifested or something retarded

Supreme Kai of Time, she's alluded to in DBO and shows up in Xenoverse. She's the one that helps Bulma fix her time machine so it that it stops creating alternate timelines every time it goes back.

wasnt that just referenced? Not shown?

Like the first episode after the Cell sage.

Which was stupid in itself, since Goku was outclassed by Cell, then Pikkon two shots Cell, then Goku beats Pikkon.

But this is Goten

Pikkon is definitely shown kicking Cell' and Freeza's asses.

I see, i didnt remember that.

Funny that, Goku never actually used the dragon balls himself until Battle of the Gods.

> Accomplish our mission
> Even if it mean throwing everything else AWAY
> Future timeline is pretty fucked up beyond salvation.
> Best Mom and Waifu are dead and BLACKED
> Black and new Villain will probably mess with the timelines.
> Gods will probably do nothing or even worse, try to prevent people from fixing it since only god should mess with the timelines but they just dont give a shit.
> mfw Future Trunks will sacrifice himself with the time machine to mend the timelines.
> mfw Supreme Kaio of Time wont be canon

Dammit, why Future Trunks cant have nice things? Being that fucker is suffering, sadness and sorrow.

You've seen nothing yet

Plz stop being so edgy and just die already. Its a kids cartoon. They wont kill Trunks but if they do that i will go full kamikaze at toei's studio

>Plz stop being so edgy
>just die already

no you fucking won't you little edgelord

and other than the hair, Gote- I mean, Black Goku has Sharper eyes, sharper ears, and a smaller face, especially in the chin area. Goku is more rounded all around. This is probably why black is more handsome.

Y-you guys got more of this? Can you post moar?

I-It's just for researching

What's your favorite special move?

Instant Transmission Kamehameha here

I wonder what else they will do to make him suffer more..

Shes the time kai, defender of chronology, god of all things time, she runs that shindig and she has a weird fixation with Trunks.

>In the first words as black and goku meet black says "So you are goku." This would imply this isn't goku or a person who has met goku before.
If Goku in the alternate world was never raised by Granpa Gohan, then he would never have been given the NAME Goku. Being called "Goku" basically requires that he was already a good person.
So if Black is an alternate world version of Goku who lived a different life, it is basically impossible for him to have the same name. As his childhood would have been different.

I read some comments speculating Future Trunks couldn't be the same Future Trunks of DBZ because he doesn't look the same, look at his hair, so it must be a plot point. It was just Toei being Toei

> moshi moshi police desu

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN!!!

and was crushing on bardock

That's Sean Schemmel's favorite was well. Only time Goku ever fights dirty.

Me? Kaioken.

Black was adopted by grandpa Gohan and after he got big enough, he killed him. Years later he fought Roshi and learned the Kame Hame Ha after watching it.

Is that fanfic enough for Super?

So, will there be an episode where Future Trunks interacts with Android17 and 18? How would he feel that they ended up having better lives than him?

Nah, episode 49 has trunks talking about his time at the cell games to his gf. and how he's going to return to those times.

>Instant Transmission Kamehameha
good one

Also. Makankōsappō / Special beam cannon and the ever useful Solar Flare