What to call the women who fear the coming sexbots

What would be a good name for women who are afraid of the coming sex robots that will make them worthless to men?

Clearly, we will still call them "Roasties" or you could be a little creative and refer to them as "Sluddites" as a derogatory name between ourselves but we need something for press material.

The consensus came down to "Robophobe" or "Autophobe". Final judgment. What shall it be?

strawpoll.me/14044718

Personally my money is on Autophobe, describes womens' attitudes quite well as it is.

>Autophobia is its own phobia that tends to be accompanied by other anxiety disorders and phobias. It is the specific phobia of isolation; a morbid fear of being egotistical, or a dread of being alone or isolated.Sufferers need not be physically alone, but just to believe that they are being ignored or unloved. Contrary to what would be implied by a literal reading of the term, autophobia does not describe a "fear of oneself".The disorder typically develops from and is associated with other anxiety disorders.

>Autophobia can be associated with or accompanied by several other phobias such as agoraphobia, and is generally considered to be a part of the agoraphobic cluster. This means that autophobia has a lot of the same characteristics as certain anxiety disorders and hyperventilation disorders. The main concern of people with phobias in the agoraphobic cluster is getting help in case of emergency. This means people might be afraid of going out in public, being caught in a crowd, being alone, or being stranded.

For bantz you could also call them Transphobic as well. Given the explanation of a MtF Tranny that having a neo-vagina aka wound pussy is itself an artificially made one, one could also argue that a sexbots vagina is basically the same thing, an artificially made vagina, and thus to be against it is Transphobic.

Now we need a meme. What is a good image we can retcon?

My vote is on XJ9 but open to others.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XW8aRNP5DXs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rational human beings.

They're anything but.

Prudes.

Botophobes

robophobic bigots

>What to call the women who fear the coming sexbots
JEALOUS.

Organicunt is better imo

They already have a name
BioCunts

biocunts

They are already branded
>biocunt
Is the proper nomenclature

Yeah, that's what we can call them but we need something for the masses that can't be obviously recognized as "misogynistic"

Autophobe sounds more seious. Robophobe is like saying "gayphobe" instead of homophobe.

Sexbots will not save you, idiots. You're going to have to work on improving yourself to get a female. If you spend all your time fucking your sexbot, women will just default to being cat moms.

They don't fear them at all. The type of guy that would fuck a sex doll is the type of guy that would never be able to attract a woman in the first place. Do you think chad is going to be fucking sexbots? No. The only people that lose in the end are mid-lower tier women.

tru

women, females

robophobe sounds better though.

female(bio)

They won't need a woman when if they have a sexbot, that's the point.

Then why are the preemptively trying to ban them and poison the well against their mere creation?

It sounds kinda memey though

>being afraid of silicone holes

Obsolete Bioholes
Metaware
Unloyal whores
Meat semen collectors

Those women will eventually want a cuck to settle with, which they'll hopefully be unable to find due to robots.
It's going to be great. Hopefully.

>Sluddites
I actually prefer this to the other suggestions offered because it more clearly reflects that it's a woman afraid of robots due to the competition rather than someone who is just scared of robuts.

Sensible.

You'd be terrified of something you couldn't compete with, too.

Biocunts

They're trying to ban it, any heterosexual male would get turned on by a realistic looking female robot. It's not possible to avoid that, they're just more efficient like robots always are in virtually every aspect including this one, automation strikes again.

True, like all those truck drivers with the coming of self-driving cars. Automation always puts people out of a "job."

who is she user?

>Look incredible
yes they do.

Whatever it is, it should really play up the necessary biology of the situation. Something like abrasionist

Dunno, be she's one hell of a semen demon.

Because they have no other weapons. They don't know how to pursue. That will *never* happen.

If you neglect a woman she becomes depressed and self-loathing. You're projecting your nature onto them.

So you all are a genetic dead end. Good plan.

Scandroid - Pro-bots & Robophobes (feat. Circle of Dust) (Official Lyric Video)
youtube.com/watch?v=XW8aRNP5DXs

...my god. Why would you want sexbots when there are living breathing women like this?

Sextech phobes

Because I've already fucked women of that caliber before and it's a massive hassle and pain in the ass

you guys think this will make Burgerland (and the rest of the world) even fatter? If you can bang sexy slave robo-waifu while being a disgusting overweight slob, what's the motivation to ever be in shape? I could see many user thinking like this

Came here to post this, "worthless" was the alternative.

antiques.

We should be working on the artificial womb instead.
Take women's eggs and strip out the DNA. Place male sperm cell inside. Fertlize with second male sperm. Result: male child.
Remove women from the equation.

no?

no guy can compete with those vibrating huge dildos but you don't see men trying to ban them

You fucking dumbass, it has always been and always will be "Biocunt"

Women aren't rational in general but it is rational to be afraid of being replaced by automation

It's a sexbot. I'm sure it can be programmed to also be motivational as it's removing the semen from it's oral collection unit.

Everpeach 1.0 already named them. Biocunt is good.

good goy, don't have children

No you dumb faggot. It can't be something that obviously negative roastie hating shit. It has to be in their language.

Top Tier
Bio-cunts
Robophobes

Mid Tier
Prudites
Sludites
Autophobes

Low Tier
Botphobic
Sex negative
Reactionaries

>Implying you can compete with the endless buffet of cock women are offered on the virtual sphere and the real one

Fuck off faggot, women deserve to get absolutely destroyed by technology

brown pussy, brown nips
sexbots will be based on whites

Sex is a workout if you're doing it right.

Why not both?

Deadweights

>Meatbags.
>Meatholes.

Mechaphobic.

kek. nice one, centurion.

THIQQ

>Bioholes
nice, SOLD!

they'll have artificial wombs
that's what biocunts fear most

playing off obsolete, I propose obsolmeat

The irony.

If a woman is afraid of being replaced by a sexbot she's admitting she's a whore with nothing else to offer. I'm not even judging whores. I deeply respect them actually. I'm just pointing out the glaring logic issue with the automation argument.

I suspect those with this fear will spin it as something else to evade this obvious conclusion.

In a marxist leninist society, women a relegated to a class an there would not be any need for sexbots #communism works

Good slave, have many hostages.

We've got the term already.

We need to put it in the over, bake at 350 & meme it.

Let's hear some ideas you autistic faggots!

>Sluddites
I like that

Women still need beta men to run civilization and fund their social programs. The threat of sex bots isn't fewer desirable males to mate with, it's men being unproductive.

Omega sluts
Remainder snatch
Abandacunt

Plastagynophobia

noice

Robophobic Roasties..

BIOCUNT
I
O
C
U
N
T

Irl women care as little about plastic toys as they do faggots.

Mute af point

Robophobe is the snappiest. Biocunt is most spicy. Sluddite is great but it's not clear based on the word alone what exactly it refers to.

Artificial eggs tho?

Man will never be able to replicate the experience of being with a woman.

The handicucked

Show your tits

Man will create a superior experience to being with a biowomen

Biocunts.

They are flat and very hairy.

The full experience of woman is not desired. That's why there is a market for bots in the first place. Trim away the shit, leave the good stuff.

The solution to all this robot crap is polygamy. Normal men should be able to marry several women and raise big families while beta males fuck their dolls and end up hanging themselves at 40.

There will come a day when using biocunts to reproduce instead of artificial wombs will be considered uncivilized. It's only a matter of time before the human vagina becomes obsolete.

Not only they can replicate it, but make it better.
The possibilities are endless, it's power infinite.
You can't stop progress.

Never. Impossible. The smell and touch and reactions a woman gives during sex is best as nature intended. Plus that's all subjective matter anyways.
I suppose this is true in some cases. Very sad.

lewdites
how has nobody said this before
like luddit
fuck you

i just call them incels because the only women who feel threatened by a hole is because thats the only thing they offer

"experience" is a funny way to spell "expense".

>having relations with a piece of metal/fleshlight

Ehh... Okay then. Whatever you say,

If you find the right girl you will work as a team. My gf makes more than me right now.

This picture sums up perfectly how I would ever feel fucking a doll/robot.

> The smell and touch and reactions a woman gives during sex is best as nature intended
>Implying we want to replicate that
fuck off biocunt

Cause maybe they're rare user, and hot women usually have major backage or are just hot and nothing else, it would get boring after a while

checked and i have been married for 23 years. 'spensive. also, at times my wife has been the superior earner for this f a m. not right now though.