>all star production teams
>omini pandering for het, incest and yuri

How can this fail?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zjc2vqMQhXM
youtube.com/watch?v=kQWI5LWRnuA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Silver-haired Kotori is best girl.

Omnipandering doesn't work because each fanbase will bitch that there's not enough time spent on their shit.

can't wait for the full length of the PV music

What was the latest original A-1 did?

>how can this fail
Because it's harem shit.

>2 male MCs
>harem

It's technically not an original since there are novels for the characters that seem to predate the events of the anime.

It's a huge multimedia project theyre dumping shit loads of money(by nip standard) in, for whatever reason.

>anime
>writing

It's going to be a massive clusterfuck.

>How can this fail?

Bad series composition

Aniplex is also shilling it a ton so I doubt it's going to fail.

/thread

>How can this fail?
When was the last time something with high expectations lived up to the hype?

>Aniplex is also shilling it a ton so I doubt it's going to fail.

What was the last project that got this much investment?

>>all star writing team
>>all star production teams
Fucking where?

Asterisk unfortunately for them

Ha

>unfortunately

Fucking thankfully, you mean.

>all star writing team
Yeah, like that Chaos Dragon?

>Chaos Dragon
>all star production team
Come on let's be honest here, everybody knows that shit got SL's C-team.

Director: Kenichi Kawamura (experienced assistant director and episode director, directed episodes of Black Lagoon, DMC and Ippo)
Original Work: Sou Sagara (Henneko), Koushi Tachibana (DAL) and Watari Wataru (Oregairu)
Theme song performances: ClariS, GARDNiDELiA and LiSA
Soundtrack: Taku Iwasaki
Original Character Design: Matsuryu (Queen's Blade and KOYA)
Anime Character Design: Hisayuki Tabata (very experienced key animator; character designer for all UBW series and Yuyushiki)

Chaos Dragon was gimped by the fact that the contributors to the story are completely at the mercy of dice rolls. It's doomed from the start.

So where's that bullshit rumor that Aniplex will fuck off the male otaku and go for fujos?

>at the mercy of dice rolls

Elaborate

Where?

Aside from based Taku Iwasaki, I see nothing "star" worthy there.

>Original Work: Sou Sagara (Henneko)
Shit
>Koushi Tachibana (DAL)
Shit
>and Watari Wataru (Oregairu)
Shit
>Theme song performances: ClariS,
Shit
>GARDNiDELiA
Shit
>and LiSA
Shit
>character designer for all UBW series
Shit
>and Yuyushiki)
Shit

Why should I be impressed?

>Original Work: Sou Sagara (Henneko), Koushi Tachibana (DAL) and Watari Wataru (Oregairu)
wew.

Chaos Dragon's story was based on gameplay of a tabletop game.

Can you repeat your answer in English?

>all star writing team

>ClariS
>LiSa
>all star

Hah.

>combining multiple unrelated stories into one show

Sell it to me senpai

Yes?

That sounds like fucking shit.

>literally who director whose only past full-directorial debut was fucking Sonico
>trash LN writers
Are you fucking kidding me? It seems like literally the only thing following this show for is its OST.

>ClariS
>GARNiDELiA
>LiSA
>shit

Yes, shit. ClariS songs all sound the same, and their only good song was Madoka's OP. LiSa sounds like nails on chalkboard, Mahouka's OP was especially bad. Garnidelia is ok at best.

Just wondering, what is all star to you guys?

To me, the last few shows that had all star people in it were Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon and Kekkai Sensen, long-running shows excluded.

I'm , by the way. I'm in no relation to the guy pointing out that the staff were all-star tier.
Who cares anyway? Some anime series are gonna be bad regardless of who shows up in it.

>Director: Kenichi Kawamura (experienced assistant director and episode director, directed episodes of Black Lagoon, DMC and Ippo)

He also directed Super Sonico

>No Yaoi pendering

Drop.

>what is all star to you guys?
Well definitely not this show, that's for sure.

>LiSa sounds like nails on chalkboard
>Mahouka's OP was especially bad

Concession accepted

I dunno, Fate/Zero?

>no loli
While not exactly a recipe for fail, I sure don't care about it.

Wrong. The only reason the first salvo of songs they produced had the same kind of melody is due to sticking to Livetune for most of their songs in Oreimo.

I also have problems with LiSA's high notes, but that is unrelated to the fact that she's at the pool of go-to theme song performers in recent times.

Didn't watch that (no interest in Sonico), so I excluded it. It was also unremarkable based on episode threads on Sup Forums.

Explain further, no one-liners allowed.

Can you even name any notable production staff behind it?

It's literally a D&D campaign

Literally the only good thing in that list is Taku Iwasaki.
Fuck, why does he always work for shit series nowadays?

Omnipandering works fine when the pandering is a secondary concern to telling a good story, and the writers are working to have character who will endear themselves to male and female audiences alike. See: Sunrise mecha

Not coincidentally, it gets progressively worse the further up "pandering" moves on their priority list. You get the worst qualities of male and female pandering shows. See: K

youtube.com/watch?v=zjc2vqMQhXM
let's get this cancer popular so I can get roasted by papafranku

>youtube.com/watch?v=kQWI5LWRnuA
>not being excited for the best character designs this season

The same reason why Mari Okada's name is plastered on many shows despite other people doing her roles. It could make them sell better or at least make them the talk of the tweets. They are also exploiting the fanbases of those who enjoyed works from that staff member.

In Asterisk's case, though, Rasmus Faber is gathering experience. He's still not that far-reaching as a soundtrack composer.

What do I need to fucking explain? To be even considered an 'all-star' cast, you first need to have people that have previously done work with particular merit to it. From this vantage point, I see that the director is inexperience and that this is quite literally the second show he has ever been tagged as the head director --- and no, Super Sonico wasn't a hidden gem of directorial finesse. Now granted, Aniplex is backing A-1 once again so I'll concede to the fact that it's probably going to have a good budget.

Then we have the LN writers. Certainly if you come from a perspective that thinks god damn trash is even the least bit noteworthy then sure they might be considered 'stars'. But if you honestly think shit like Henneko, Oregairu, and DAL are at the upper echelon of LN shit then you're a lost cause.

The only 'all-star' thing in this entire show is god damn music side of it. Oh and the VAs as well.

>They are also exploiting the fanbases of those who enjoyed works from that staff member.

That is literally the whole point of hiring an experienced employee for any type of work.

I hope you dont think calling everything shit is considered an explanation.

With that said, I do think the director's resume isn't exactly the highest of caliber. But the experience is there.

Fine then. Explain to me why you think the LN writers they have for this are in any way good and are at the top of their class.

>But if you honestly think shit like Henneko, Oregairu, and DAL are at the upper echelon of LN shit then you're a lost cause.
The only thing that I care about LN writers are being prolific (e.g., not being Nagaru Fucking Tanigawa) and the enjoyment factor of their works.

It would be nice if we could ask why Dengeki is shilling those three authors hard. In any case, being shilled by Dengeki is a sign that someone is doing something good (or at least profitable).

It will be a challenge for someone who had mostly handled individual episodes to now manage an entire show, especially since Qualidea Code happens in three places at the same time.

Why are there QC shills already? It's like every other week ever since it was announced I've seen people shilling this show.

Maybe because all Sup Forums is doing is call something shit or hyping a show so hard that they find themselves disappointed and angry?

ANIPLEX
N
I
P
L
E
X

Seriously, is it so difficult for people to just say that something is alright? Why are "best anime of all time" and "complete shit" the only options?

Try asking. I'm sure the next thing they'll say is "FUCK OFF".

How about you try lurking more.

It's the Yahari author. A lot of those cancerous idiots are following this show because of him.

Because this is the first major non-harem battle show with good girls in ages.

Proof of concept of .
It works and people watch them, but it doesn't always translate to disc/merch sales. That's just how it is.

Also,
>being so affected by fanbases that you can't watch a show that has staff members with "cancerous" fanbases
Welp. You lost, they won. This is Sup Forums. There are people who deliberately switch sides to fuck up your day.

I've been here for around 4 years. I still can't understand what joy people find in shouting such polarized opinions at each other constantly. Granted some of it isn't serious and some of it is just shitposting but still.

You need a show that it works well with where its part of the comedy/character development like InuxBoku Secret Service.
The only way to fuck it up is to just try to develop a bunch of relationships and deliver on none of them, which I bet that people will accuse Cross Ange of because their ship didn't win and the show itself kind of went all over the place with all the characters in the first place so you never had any clue where anything was going.
Like nearly everyone getting sucked into embryos dick was hilarious.

But Rakudai aired a year ago.

Rakudai was too nationalistic.

>only 4 years
>thinks Sup Forums is only in extremes
Lurk the fuck more.

>he fell for the nationalistic meme
Did you even watch the show?
Also, in the LN, the strongest Blazer is German, based on her name.

I'm not saying every single person on Sup Forums has a binary thought process. But often times a huge chunk of posts is just "it's shit" or "it's the fucking best."

>ClariS
Well fuck, now I have to pick this up and fucking enjoy it, kill yourself please.

No, I tend to avoid battle harem.

That's too bad. At least one battle harem makes it to the anime I watch per season. It somehow helps with the watching mood if the more serious shows turn into a trainwreck.