Lol you silly faggots think boycotting will work???

We don't give 2 shits about your little boycott movement. You racist faggots are barely a blip on the radar, and the NFL doesn't give a fuck if you cucks walk. Think we need you? Ha! Good riddance!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/1gQLu
cbsnews.com/news/nfl-national-anthem-protest-denting-ticket-sales/
foxnews.com/sports/2017/09/29/nfl-player-owes-las-vegas-cops-apology-union-leader-says.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sage. Stop being gay

>NFL starts losing viewers
>NFL starts losing money
>Players start losing money
>"People have stopped watching us because of racism and America isn't ready to move on from its racist past"
Every time

Enjoy your lame ass football free Sunday, loser

All this over the cops shooting violent niggers in the self-defense. It's just absurd.

Kek can't wait for NFL to put out a memo full of buzzwords about "unity" and "healing".
As if for every boomer that ragequitted handegg, 10 spics would pick it up over divegrass

Lol this nigga think he so good we just cant stand living without seeing him play coon collision.

Nah I'll just do without sports thanks, maybe NHL or UFC now and then.

He's right,tho. You can't!

See you later National Felon League. You won't be missed.
archive for those who want it.
archive.fo/1gQLu

cbsnews.com/news/nfl-national-anthem-protest-denting-ticket-sales/

I've been streaming my nfl games over Kodi for years. Boycotting before it was cool.

>caring about niggercollision

I'm just glad so many people are gonna start being productive instead of wasting their lives watching this garbage. Hopefully some of them will pick up books, engage in dialogue, and start hunting coons.

Let then crash NFL with no survivors.

Oh please! This is only making the NFL even more popular!

I'm reporting you! Expect the FBI to come knocking soon.

Among those who don't watch it anyway? Sure.

>NFL
National Faggot League

Shit, looks like I'll have to keister my firestick then. Grab the lube hon.

Oh, you posted a clever image? Thats cute, sweetie. Still doesn't make you relevant to the NFL

Just like Gamergate and everything else they poison.

this is fucking dedication to trolling right there
good job op, we need this kind of trolls in this age of lazy trolls and "1 pos by this id" ops

I can't believe the way leftist business owners think
>If our customers dont like the fact we are inserting our communist levels of faggotry into their service then they should fuck off!
>article comes from the business where they accuse their customers of begin racists because they wont buy their product.
I'm convinced there has been no modern successful business founded by leftists, they were all infiltrated by them.

Norway, why you always so based?

That was some lame 2007 level trolling. Even if you intended some multi-level ironic self referencing satire, it sucked, and you suck.

Should you be on my side, (((donkey)))?

the best part is, every fan the NFL loses, is NEVER coming back. EVER. Once you quit that terrible shit, and start flushing niggerdom and black culture out of your life, it will awaken in you like an overwhelming illumination, at how awful, poisonous and destructive black culture and black society are to a functioning nation.

The NFL is triggering a paradigm shift, as strange as it sounds. Our entire 'American condition' is going to "learn" from this as a collective conscience. The American gestalt will evolve from this. The true terror of black culture and black influence will be revealed for all of its hollow, conceited character. They pillage cities and stage unavoidable national protests on prime time tv, that take national and federal spotlight attention. Soon we will cast the light back on them, and they and their entire cancerous culture will be exposed.

Sometimes I think this was all in the plan. Football was and is distinctly American. (((They've))) been trying to push soccer on us for years now.

they cant double down out of this one. Its already too late. The numbers have already dropped. They brought 2 full NFL franchises to Los Angeles, and spent untold billions to do so, manipulate tax code, legislation and city/state governments to push their agenda (this happens in all NFL cities though) and its still E.M.P.T.Y.

the 'everyman' is wise to the NFL-jew. And there is NO going back now. They will never be forgiven for this. it was literally taken personally by your average joe-blow, who prior to this, worshipped the NFL and his football idols, only to have them betray him in an unthinkable way. TREASON. and when they werent commiting treason, they lecture and chide whites on socio-political issues, cart out leftist propanda shills to dance and pontificate at Half-time, then run a never ending ESPN tirade about the horror of white culture and white men 24/7, 365. The NFL will never recover, ever. and its tear-jerking beautiful.

I've been working on reconnecting with my inner shame and self-loathing.

I don't understand what they thought was going to happen anyway.
I only see two possibilities:
1. Everyone kneels and feels good, but nothing changes.
2. Everyone kneels, fans stop watching and hand egg goes extinct.
In what case do they win?

Football vs soccer isn't even a comparison. The ads alone make the decision.
>5 minutes of football
>it goes to commercial
>browse Sup Forums on phone
>15 minutes later remember game is still on
>2 minutes later it goes to commercial again
Rinse and repeat for three fucking hours

>45 minutes of soccer
>it goes to commercial
>get up, piss, get a snack
>45 more minutes of soccer

Delano's is a girls name.

Or in both cases, completely ignore it.
Enjoy a couple of hours outdoors instead.

Well, they were hoping for:
3.) They appeal to a currently not tapped into audience who will reward them with money, AND have enough of the old fans get on their side due to personality worship.

Of course boycotting works. Once owners start losing money they will put their foot down.

netherland is right for once in his life.

STOP WATCHING THINGS

GO EXPERIENCE THINGS

You couldn't be more wrong! You think they care about silly profits more than doing what's right??? Ha! How naive you are.

Americans to NFL negros that boycott our anthem....bye

>female again

haha I'm not going to stop watching football.. these people are too fucking sensitive..

Oh sweetie, no
6'13" Chad
Solid muscle
Glorious Curly nappy roots
Olive brown sunkissed skin
HRT going well
Will officially be male one my corndog dick gets stapled on.
Looks like you got BTFO, just like the lame boycotting Trudrumpfphkins

>we
When did the NFL start employing 15 year old nerd virgins?

>Kneel boy. Do it for social justice!!!

Linking arms is sooo gaaaaaaay. linking arms and kneeling? 150% chance of homosexuality

>Titans
a literal who? team

83% of the NFL's audience are whites, 70% are conservative. Keep pissing them off and see what happens.

>Actually paying to watch anything

Idiots. Doesn't surprise me though. I was literally the only person that figured out how to get the Mayweather fight while at a bar that didn't screen it. How stupid are people?

say goodbye to your paychecks too.

>decide to give soccer a chance
>watch 2 minutes
>turn off these faggots in shorts prancing around

You're right you can't compare football and soccer.

Titans fans are better off not watching. I stopped years ago.
t. former detoilet fan

This stupid disrespectful fucking nigger has no idea that his whole millionaire lifestyle is supported by the same fans he's shitting all over in ops article.

This implies that enough lefties exist who like Sports

At this point, fuck ALL sports. Fucking Black thugs that beat their GFs and Wives and stick their dicks in everything moving.

Fuck em. Any White/European male at this point contributing to this fucking degeneracy is a FAGGOT

Only REAL men can hang in soccer. Not surprised a low test individual like you can't handle the intense action.
>Pic related

>Can't greentext
How embarrassing for you

>start hunting coons
When I was a child we would go outside in the summer and beat them with sticks.

He's new, let him get redpilled

I like lurking not posting. I haven't greentexted in forever...just pretend the dumb arrows are facing the other way

Both the la rams and chargers can barley generate enough interest to broadcast on TV. Same with the jaguars.

If the raiders move to las vegas isn't a warm welcome - that's 4 teams in the nfls roaster that are barley worth mentioning.

But watching it burn is just as interesting.

How was today's boycott by the way? I heard their favorability rating got cut in half, what about actual viewers and sponsors?

Pomona nigger thinking he has even the slightest clue about economics.

I'm just trolling for the lulz. It's all good, newfag

>mfw its saturday

fuuuuuuuu

Lol
Self rekt
But seriously I'm interested is finding out

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but the drop off in ticket sales are from ticket reseller companies. The NFL already made its money from season ticket sales.

I'm not taking into account game day stadium sales and merchandising though.... hurm.

Muh lions finnaly shape up enough to have a shot, 10 second run off my ass. The same year the NFL starts to die.

Fugg

Try Hockey.

We need to bring back Battle Bots. Way more exciting than NFL

foxnews.com/sports/2017/09/29/nfl-player-owes-las-vegas-cops-apology-union-leader-says.html

>2017
> Still watching team oriented sports

I been a diehard football fan since I was like 7. I cancelled my Sunday Ticket and am not watching games unless I can steal them fuck him, the NFL and yourself.

Norway is gonna be pissed

>nobody cares if you walk!
>ticket sales down 31% from previous week
>wojack_crying_behind_mask.jpg

I heard that directTV was taking refunds for the ticket because its gotten so bad.

Lol
I did the same when Goddell didn't squash this last season. I haven't watched a game since a Cowboys preseason game last year

Looks like it

lol XD

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE FTM FOOTBALL PLAYERS AND MTF CHEERLEADERS??!? #TakeATranKnee #Queerleaders #Transleaders #TackleTransphobia

>All this over the cops shooting violent niggers in the self-defense.
They don't even know the names of who has been shot. They don't even read the propaganda they've been fed they just want shekels. People here know more about what they're """""protesting""""" than the majority of liberals that claim to support it.

I watched some hockey earlier this year and it's actually pretty fun to watch with friends. At least when they teams are pretty evenly matched.

the real questions being asked our plight is greater than the niggers

Anyone have a pic of that black dude watching NHL and saying that it's the white mans best keep secret or some shit like that, then a NHL team sends him free tickets?

"Sports fans are dead"
"Why the NFL doesn't need your money"

sucking my girlfriends dick is gay?

"NFL: you don't need straight white males"

>plays race card
Imagine my surprise.

College Hockey

your little game of divide and conquer and identity politics is backfiring on you liberal faggots ha ha ha try to troll harder sharia blue Brock sucker

Accurate, but soccer's one redeeming feature doesn't make up for it's total failure on every other front. Also, if soccer ever got popular it would instantly get just as overrun with ads as every other american sport.

>the highlight to my week is watching sweaty black guys roll around on the grass while grunting
You must have quite the life going.

there is nothing less interesting to do than watch football

Looking forward to the day when a first round draft choice makes $25k and an NFL game ticket costs $20

How big of a cuckold do you have to be to watch the NFL? They tell you to fuck off and you come crawling back to suck their cocks.