Shomin Sample

What happened to the thread?

OP got banned.

Eri best girl.

Was there anything against the rules in the last thread?

Mods deleted it because Eri is fucking shit.

Yeah, liking Eri.

inb4 animesuki sperglords Eri.

Yes, haters being a shit for shitposting Eri.

>hating on Eri

This meme needs to die

Last thread was turning into Saekano's level of bad and butthurt. Mods did us a favor by deleting it.

Reiko a shit.

>deleting threads with healthy discussions

This is why Sup Forums is shit

>healthy discussions
It was the complete opposite.

Erifags are mad.

Eri won't stop being a shit though.

It was one guy on a crusade to defend a fictional character's honor while everyone else discussed the series.

But Eri is second best girl, Aika is best.

>thinking it's a meme
>implying that she's not shit
hoo boy

Someone post the popularity chart

Almost, nigga.

>Aika best
>Reiko second best

I like Eri. Eri is the miracle of the Universe. Eri is perfect. Eri is best girl.

Eri isn't perfect but her post-change personality makes her best girl.

>It was one guy on a crusade to attack a fictional character that offends him while everyone else discussed the series.
This is more accurate.

Eri's flaws is what makes her interesting and perfect, which is why she's best.

>There are more people shitposting and pretending to be Erifags in this thread than voted on her in the popularity contest in japan

>Eri didn't turn dere after this

She was close, but fear held her back. She's been stuck pretending for so long she doesn't know what else to do in that situation. It's not an appropriate arc for her to go dere, anyways. Kimitp haven't realized his mistake and is still dense about Eri's feelings.

The arc where Eri lost her memory is when dere takes over, mostly for good and that will be some time from now.

Let me explain. The mysterious maid and the child hood friend who was singled out the initial fault for lying about him being gay was the author's idea to be revealed with the series while we learn about the other girls.
But it back fired, the new girls got too much screen time and development, there was even that magazine vote that made Eri get last place. Now the author has added her into the main cast by being a "visitor" so she has a chance to win the shonenbowl.

>shonenbowl
Huh?

It didn't backfired completely. The other girls may receive more story due to an an uneven amount of focus, but Miyuki and Eri are true heroines. The author took a similar (abuse due to revenge) but different (cold vs harsh) tsundere approach for the two of them. The former turned out to be a success, but the later wasn't. The author admits that he went a bit overboard in the latter's case for this kind of work. Also, in the poll Miyuki was 1st and Eri was 5th, which is second from last in main heroine bracket.

Aika is apparently the main girl of the story though and has the greatest chance of winning due to something Kimito said about there being a girl that he liked in the past and that girl is Aika. But there's also a chance of harem end.

More like the author meant to make her a sympathetic character but fycked up and made everyone hate her instead.

Same thing when he made Aika suddenly into the main girl after forgetting about her existence for 4 volumes.

How many more girls joined his harem?

The key difference is that one was cold and abrasive because she was hurt that he didn't remember her while the other actively sought to isolate him so that she was the only person he had left because she was angry about a misunderstanding that she never bothered to try and clear up.

Shomin Sample's writing ranges from bad to okay.. That says something about the author's talent as a writer. Even so, Eri is indeed meant to be a sympathetic character and the author hit some marks when he wrote her. I know some who have read the novels and still like her a lot, so the author didn't fumble completely.

You're forgetting that Eri was hurt too and that's why she acts harshly and abrasive to him. The misunderstanding is on Kimito's side and not Eri's since what she heard was clear-cut. The rumor bit was one of the forms of her acting out, on par with the course of her revenge. But one has to remember she still likes him so she feared other girls will steal him away from her.

> Not liking pudding

No, the onus is on the person who got upset to explain to the other party both that they are upset and why. If you don't say anything, no one will ever know, and you'll just look like a cunt when you lash out.

No one hates her because she acts like a bitch to him.

People hate Eri for spreading rumors and getting people to alienate Kimito , which is doubly fucked up since she was bullied.

A person throws insult, and then receives harsh treatment in kind is the person who should get an explanation as to why he is receiving harsh treatment? Really?

>No one hates her because she acts like a bitch to him.
That's not what I've been seeing.

So what does that make Miyuki for kidnapping Kimito and reinforcing the gay rumor just so she could keep him to herself?

He never insulted her.
A friend asked him in private if he was dating her, and he said to the effect of "Me and her? Never." She was just starting her career and he didn't want to hurt that.
She overheard their conversation, and rather than say anything to him, she just decided to try and ruin his life.

Miyuki didn't sit the girls down and tell them that they couldn't be his friends.

But both of them were intended by the author to be pushing the gay thing for comedic effect, the problem is Eris literally had him bullied which makes the reader disgusted since no one like bullies.

Some people take the rumor thing way too seriously and make it sound worse it it's written to be. It's mostly played for laughs. Hell, the other girls during the sleepover were joking about it.

He did. Kimito replied in a way that made it seemed like he is disgusted by the idea of dating a girl like her. That's what hurt Eri. Her behavior towards him changed because she was angry. It's made worse by the fact he can put two and two together, but still can't figure out why Eri acts the way she does when he remembered she used to be a sweet girl.

>ruin
hat's not why she was trying at all. Don't twist facts for your own benefit.

They still think he's gay, so it's not different from Eri spreading gay rumors. The girls are able to befriend Kimito because he's a nice guy, that's all.

It is for comedy. You see that much, but take it seriously anyways. The problem isn't because of the rumor itself or for trying to keep girls away, but bullying Kimito received? I'd say you're projecting and still are making the situation worse then it is. On that matter, Kimito wouldn't be where he is now if it weren't for Eri and Miyuki's selfishness.

That's*

Eri is the only character in this series that I don't like. That makes her a shit.

Eri is a tsundere, how fucking hard is that to get.

She acts like a total bitch because of her grudge of him saying he wouldn't date her BACK IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL. Bitches be petty.

This series is oversaturated with girls that are too good. No end will be satisfying if only one wins, because so many juicy girls lose. Author wrote himself into a corner in which a harem end will feel the only option left which is still a meh ending.

Don't mind me, just a master race who loves best girls passing through to say hi.

You should read

ln spoilers where?

>Saekano's level of bad
I think you've forgotten just how bad Saekano threads were. You'll remember next year.

>the worst girls were actually the best girls
>but now the best girls who are now slightly less than the best girls have a moderately higher chance to lose the shomin bowl

I wonder how strong this author's fortitude is and if they can pick a definite winner for this.

If Eri wins we riot.

Speak for yourself.

Never 4get

Miyuki and Karen are the best. Reiko, aika and eri a shit. Hakua doesn't have a shot.

What is this bullshit? How could he forget his own sister

That's not actually his sister. It's the maid.

Good list, just switch hakua and reiko.

>Eri 5th
>Aika last
Shit taste Japan.

Also I find those votes to be quite low. Then again, I'm used to seeing popularity polls where the characters get thousands of votes.

LN polls are normally that low.

Remember its not an online poll you have to send in your vote with the questionnaire.

>user is denser than a harem protagonist

I know she's the maid, but are they really pulling that crap?

Eri an absolute shit

You an absolute shit.

Eri a best. A BEST.

Yeah, has to do with that party that kimito was at when he was a kid. I think he swapped places with the maids brother for like a week, then got the legendary Japanese cold and lost all memory of it.

He swapped places with the maid's brother who hated his lifestyle or something

Maid knew instantly because her brother is quiet and to himself whereas MC was much more kinder and accepting of her request

What happened to the brother since then?

Iirc he's just a aknowledged background character

Isn't the maids family very influential?

Absolute garbage taste