>heard a loud bang

gonna be plenty more of those, shops are selling fireworks for November 5th

Another P&P attack?

IS HABBEDING??

>PART AND PARCEL OF CITY LIFE

Is it beheaddernings????
I'm masking my sadness with humours.
Please kill us.

Happenings in London have become so stale that they are barely a happening to begin with.

London happenings need to be looked at no different to an Afghanistan "happening"

part and parcel or parcel party?

PART

wew lads

P A R T
A
R
C
E
L

The tweets were two hours ago with no update so I guess this is a nothing. Having said that, Old Street is a big station with shops, a Bitcoin ATM and all sorts of shit so maybe it's still in progress

London is no different from Afghanistan

Surprised you didn't go with speaker blowing or balloon popping you tard.

>tfw you're a Londoner
>tfw the colonies openly mock you
>mfw you all come crying to us to solve your Muslim problem 20 years down the line after we establish white shariah

PART

AND

Serious question for bongs living in london.

whats it like living in a city where innocent people get randomly blown up, run over, and stabbed in terror attacks literally every single week and worry about whether your duaghter is going to be gang raped or chopped up and fed to people at the local kebab shop? how is it knowing you could get a cup of acid thrown in your face at a moments notice? how does it feel watching hordes of subhumans march down the street every day demanding more gibs alongside traitors and cucks who enable their behavior? how does it feel as your politicians do nothing except make excuses for these animals while importing millions more of them?

really i want to know how does it feel? are people stressed as fuck walking down the street knowing literally any one of them could be next to get culturally enriched by a truck of peace? are people actually okay wth what is happening or are they so brainwashed that they think its normal and okay? how can you live in such a terrible terrible place?

It's not great

I wonder how many British are starting to rethink the ban on guns.

It feels the same as Americans living in DC or Chicago or Atlanta or NYC.

PARCEL

sharpening my best spoon in preparation for the happening.

>white sharia
>actually believes this
Kek. Enjoy your "white" sharia.

for fucks sake, can't we just solve this problem?
let all english people stay in their homes, drinking tea, and Polish diaspora will fix that in 50 minutes
we will just beat all troublemakers, why no one allows us to do so?
IT IS THAT SIMPLE FOR FUCKS SAKE

P A R T
A N D
R
C
E
L

I suppose Niggers are constantly killing people in America at steady rate. Must add up to a pretty big number.

so is this another nothingburger or what?