Was OPM ever really that good? All my friends are hyping it as the best thing ever

Was OPM ever really that good? All my friends are hyping it as the best thing ever.

>All my friends

It's mediocre garbage that panders to normalfags.

Webcomic is rough, but good. Manga is/was good. Anime isn't very good unless you like jacking it to good animation.

Literally Sup Forums anime and Sup Forums anime is garbage.

The webcomic is great, the manga is mostly great

The anime is alright with some great fight scenes but hampered by Madhouse's mediocre direction and lack of creative freedom

but it seems like the two sides that dominate "discussion" like this are the blind, surface level people who know little and the ignorant elitists who write it off entirely with no good reason

what if I do like jacking it to good animation

It was great, but it's not hard to see that it's losing hype. The recent Murata chapters have gone a completely different direction from the original webcomic and honestly it's hard to care/keep track of it.

I imagine shit will hit the fan once the Garou fight happens. I'm personally waiting for that moment to follow the series again.

It's terrible.

normie shit

This is not an argument, by the way.

Its semi-popular now so Sup Forums hates it

Mob Psycho is next, Sup Forums will hate it too

It's an A+ manga with a B+ anime adaptation

I'm sure if you read it all in one go it's fine, but all of this "expanding" has gone too far. Murata barely updates at all and when he does barely anything is happening. ONE is also like a snail on updating, I like where the webcomic is going now but I feel like they're squandering all the steam gathered from the anime.

Produced at an D+ speed.

Murata at this point is fleshing out the arc so it fits in a 2 cour anime season
Atleast this is how I feel

Not that the expanded shit is bad, its very solid, the problem is that the arc that is keeping getting delayed is goat

>manga was liked before
Which one? Last I check, you OPM fags are still bickering between ONE and Murata.

probably both, but the show became popular with normies so of course Sup Forums default hates it.

ONE writes most of the new stuff in the manga.

Then jack it to good animation