What's the consensus on latinas? Would you breed with one?

Remember
>can actually cook
>loyal

Other urls found in this thread:

cato.org/blog/ethnic-attrition-why-measuring-assimilation-hard
occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Until they become americuntized. Once they get a taste of MUH FREEDUMBS they turn into huge feminicunts like every other bitch

Absolutely. They bleach easily.

Mexican girl here is only 65% Caucasian yet could pass as southern Italian or Greek.

shame they mostly look like goblins

I would breed with one but not in Europe.
I would move there, marry a catholic upper class girl, and run a traditional colonial plantation producing sugar cane and high quality ron

They have shit personalities with their looks. some people are tempted by big asses and boobs but they are the most stubborn and stupid women that one could be with.
This.

If you fuck them prepare to have their family being up your ass. I was fucking a cuban chick for a bit and goddam always doing family shit. Everything is
>my abuela this
and
>my tios son baseball game is today lets go
Fuck. That. Noise. Also they're materialistic cunts but good luck finding any that aren't in 2017.

QUICK REMINDER THAT WE WILL REPLACE YOU KEKBOY.

>QUICK REMINDER THAT WE WILL REPLACE YOU KEKBOY.

Sums it up nicely in the end.

Eh, I just say no to everything and get no backlash from it.

Not when we build that wall. Suck my dick spick.

They're all loud-mouthed, leftist assholes, so no.

Yeah its easier to find a decent latina than a decent white womyn. Still not easy though

Latinx don't have the worst racial traits in the world, they're not like African tier necessarily

But they did get one of the most annoying sets of racial traits

I would not associate with them under any circumstances. I would rather deal with American niggers.

Good points, but you forgot:
>non-white
So, no

spanish woman yes
ugly spic subhuman no

Yes

will give you low iq shitskin children

way better than white women , enjoy your future divorce and tranny children.

Well that bitch you dealing with prob wasn't on as many SSRI's and other shit as the one I was seeing. I wasn't trying to get Phil Hartman'd in my sleep.

Nope. Most of them turn out looking White and gravitate towards their White side:

>Intermarriage plays a central role in explaining the rapid loss of Hispanic self-identification. In the 1970 data, 97 percent of Americans with Hispanic ancestry on both sides of the family self-identified as Hispanic while only 21.4 of those with Hispanic ancestry on one side of the family did so. Their analysis of 62,734 marriages in the 2000 Census found a high rate of intermarriage (Table 2).

cato.org/blog/ethnic-attrition-why-measuring-assimilation-hard

this picture is very precise. Don't forget they are
a) dumb, they literally dont know how to write (see mestizos posting on FB etc)
b) ugly
c) anti-Christian

From my personal experience, latinas are basically darker versions of white trash. Sluts or very materialistic. The ones in college are leftists.

Its a shame what happened to him

People desirous of mating with Latinas should be marched at gun point south of the border

>family oriented
>want children
>don't age like shit
>love to cook
>ASS FOR DAYS
>catholic

I love my puerto rican bitch

The sex great, big ass and tits whole deal but it just wasn't worth it once I started seeing how shit was really and she started deciding she didn't need her meds. RIP Phil

this /thread

This.

Why is this girl always here?
First she is underaged
Then she looks more turkish than latina.

She is 18+

You have to go back.

t. illegal/DACA female trying to marry in to stay/bleach her genes "asking for a friend"

You're a faggot. Those projections are way off.

>The white birth rate in America has staged a near miraculous comeback and was a majority of live births in 2016—reversing a decade long decline—if the figures in the latest National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) report is accurate.

>The Hispanic birth rate—one of the biggest drivers of the nonwhite population explosion of recent years—has, according to these figures, fallen substantially.

>In 2016, it was reported that the Hispanic birth rate had slowed, and the latest figures may be confirmation of this fact.

occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/

Latinas are close the tab tier

>racemixing leftie shills

How about fuck off?

>Argentina
...Aren't you Latino?

Oy vey!!! We must stop the white goyim from breeding.

>First she is underage
This dudes radar is on fire!

>This shit thread again
Post brown sluts instead, faggots

pic related, your average spic
t. californian

>Would you breed with one
No, I don't want my children to be brown midgets.

>it's the same five pictures the low IQ racist shills post over and over

also you're a dumbfuck. those are US census projections. the hispanic birthrate may have dropped substantially but it's still substantially higher than whites in absolute terms, plus they're still fucking immigrating

Friendly reminder to the betas that actually are entertaining the idea of marrying a latina...
When I moved into a new home that I purchased I had the carpets professionally cleaned. At the time I lived in a base town so I fucking hated it b/c of all of the fucking carpet baggers and international rifraff. The guy that owned the business came out himself to do the job since it was a Saturday. Nice enough guy, but an absolute beta. He was bragging about how he had met this beautiful Brazilian woman online and that he was marring her. He also was shitting (deservedly) on white American women. I was fresh off of a divvy so he told me I should check into it.
>surethingmate.jpeg
I finally get tired of living around multiculti shitsville southern edition and sell the house. He did a good job so I became a repeat customer. Set an appt for Saturday again. The fucker was an hour late, by the time he was finished he was all sweaty from being drunk the night before. He literally did nothing but complain of how stupid her jungle nigger family was, how she took his mongrel son back to Brazil and wanted a divorce unless he helped (financed) her entire shitskin family to come to the states. Poor son of a bitch, I did get a hearty chuckle after he left though. PAY THE TOLL APPLIES TO FUCKING WHITE MALES TOO

would you like me to post some more you dirty little goblin spic?

Got a latina gf. Always horny. Pretty dumb lefty. Lots of boring gossip txted to me constantly. Clingy as fuck. Eats too much. She means well but is an idiot.

>average
Never got this meme, I mean of course no one is posting the "average." Why would anyone post the average of any race? It would make for a lot of underwhelming and disappointing threads

pic related

>another thread on latinas
>dat flag
just stop this shit chicanito, simply stop

You posted old statistics, retard. Look at the year on yours vs mine. Seriously, gas yourself.
>it's another one of the recycled pics

why would you come to Sup Forums and post some off-topic bullshit about something besides the average?

>white births are the absolute majority
woopdedoo. spics like you are still immigrating and the proportion of whites is still dropping.
feel free to be assblasted because I'm right

this dumbass spic actually thinks the US census forgot to take into account birth rates in that projection
or he's being duplicitous and he actually thinks he can pull one over on me by leaving immigration out of the picture with his "new stats"

You suffer from brainworms. Seriously, eugenics programs need to exterminate retards like you.

I posted the most recent data and you keep posting old data because you're too dumb to admit you're wrong.

I've always noticed there's always two or three people who come to every Hispanic thread to shit it up by posting the same pictures and same false information.

how was your trip back?
Is that non white society the utopia you were promised?

you're delusional pal your probably a spic yourself or from buttfuckistan, that is what 98% of spics look like age 25+

!(new > old)

the majority of births is literally irrelevant you pea-brained spic. you think that's actually reversing this trend? the one the fucking US CENSUS puts out every couple years? the data found by the people who keep track of everyone living in the fucking country? stupid little spic

Nice job missing my point completely, I meant in regards to those who post "attractive" pictures of women on any board. You think anybody ever posts the average Arab, Persian, East Asian, Southeast Asian, Slav, Scandinavian, Indian, or Negroid? If the absolute best you can do with every race is "average" you have worse problems at hand my man.

here's a statistic, the majority of deaths in the US are white because whites here are an older population. I guess that would counteract the 0.1% whites have over nonwhites in birth rate right?

nice job missing MY point completely. why are you still off-topic shitposting? is that what you think the average person here does? or the exemplary one? moron

Do you understand how "projections" are done and why they might be totally off if the people doing them get the birth trends completely or there's an unforeseen reversal of the trend?

No, you don't, because you're a low IQ paint huffer who can only post meme images.

I'm inclined to breed white, but I would breed with any race, even a nigger if we deeply loved each other. If she's kind, healthy and values real things instead of superficial garbage like most people then she's my girl.

Sorry brahs but that race war isn't going to happen. Change these days happens slowly. Chances are my future family will be white but if they aren't they will be more important to me than any racial pride I might have. It's called growing up and taking responsibility.

I've downloaded their fucking data myself. They take into account birth rates AND deaths unlike your dipshit moronic ass but they don't take into account "unforeseen reversal"s because that's fucking meaningless. Their projection is the average given a range of inputs, and no "unforeseen reversal" is even within that range. I don't know if you really are a dumb spic or if you're really just a naive white but you're wrong and retarded either way. You're right, the little picture may be that whites are >50% of births, but they're above average in deaths and there are dozens of spics and asians immigrating for every 1 white. The census projection is the big picture and it's literally been correct for the past 50 fucking years. You mouthbreather.

Spic goblins and their white beta boyfriends are fucking gross and sad.

>but I would breed with any race, even a nigger if we deeply loved each other.
t. beta male who doesn't understand women and lives in a sad hipster music fantasy world.

Sounds like a dumb plan.

Also, dumping hot sauce on beans and rice isn't cooking. Your kids won't look anything like you, either.

Latin food is shit... except for Peruvian, Spanish and Brazilian food. Argentine food is also boss. Mexican food is okay. Venezuelan and Colombian food is just okay.

They'll cheat on you if they're racist. If a big liberal, they'll still cheat on you.

Wouldn't do it.

>I'll just put projections in quotes and keep pretending birth rate is the only thing that can affect demography in the US. Maybe he won't know what he's talking about.
>Whites went from 49% to 52% of births, therefore everything is fine despite 1 million immigrants coming to the country per year.