Hunter x Hunter

O MY RUBBER NEN

Other urls found in this thread:

hiatus-hiatus.rhcloud.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop the Hiatus

Delete every dragon quest copy of this planet

Please rubber nen, bring Pitou back to life.

Sucks to be you guys. Cya around~

>Oito is Chrollo
>Wobble was Kortopi's skull

I dont get it.

You guys are going on a hiatus. Magazine is saying sorry.

HiatusxHiatus is going on hiatus again.

Of course it's pretty far-fetched that the Oito we see now is just Chrollo in disguise.

Instead, I'm hoping they just do a simple and basic twist that reveals Oito simply doesn't actually care about Woble beyond being just a tool to be able to continue her life of luxury living as royalty, being the King's wife, as she explained when telling Pika about her past. Probably even only got pregnant and gave birth to Woble to have a claim at the royal succession (which would also explain why Woble is that young).

She is secretly just as, or even more selfish than some of the other princes, but she acts like the weak, caring mother, to secure Pika's loyalty and make him work harder to secure their safety. Including the part where she offers and lets Pika hold Woble.

I want to see how Pika reacts and acts to realizing that he has been played in such a basic manner

Sasuga Togashi. Couldn't even manage to get to the DC.

Another hiatus? TELL ME WHY

I will not see his beautiful face anymore.

So Hiatus or not I don't read moon. also where other Images? there isn;t just one

TELL ME WHY

TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT

We just wanted to get that one out to you guys, good server traffic. Pictures soon.

hehe, hisoka doesn't have shit taste

I just want to see Illumi one more time before i die

Hiatus noo

:^) posting in legendary thread

Hahaha I can't believe this lazy fucker is going on a hiatus again, he is a living meme

How long this time? A year or two?

>you can rest now sweet prince

well whats does it say?

hahaha confirmed

O MY HIATUS BREAK

Translate?

Welp, see you guys in two years.

You guys are fucked pretty much. See you later, chapter also seems pretty shit as well.

HE'S ACTUALLY GOING ON HIATUS AGAIN?! THAT FUCKIN HACK I HATE HIM
FUCKING TOGASHI TRAP SHOTA LOVER SCUM
PRETENDING TO BE ILL SO HE CAN ENJOY THE MONEY HE GAINED AND FUCK HIS RICH WIFE
"OH MY BACK HURTS" NO. IT DOESNT YOU JUST PLANNED TO GO ON VACTION TO SOME SHITTY ISLAND WHERE YOU'LL CHEAT ON YOUR RICH CUTE WIFE WITH A CROSSDRESSER YOU DAMN LUNATIC

FUCK JUMP FOR GIVING HIM WORK
THEY SHOULD FIRE THIS LAZY ASS
DONT START A MANGA IF YOU CANT CONTINUE IT

You poor faggots

life hacks
1. start a manga in shonen jump
2. put it on hiatus most of the time and occasionally shit out chapters so they can't fire you
3.profit

See you in two years! Maybe.

How long did it last?

SO what does it say?

At this point berserk is going end before HxH.

hiatus-hiatus.rhcloud.com/

Maybe a hiatus is what Hisocucks and Cuckrollos need, to cool off for a bit. When we come back you guys better be over that.

>I'm fucked
I wouldn't read hxh without expecting this. It's not my "main" manga series and never has been, it's just really good. And the nen beasts are awakening which is hype af, do you even know what your talking about?

im surprised we got as many chapters as we did

I miss Pitou.

>Boat
>hiatus
we Berserk now

ok if that's how you live with seeing a chapter every two years. call that hype i guess. cya around

>two week hiatus after how many consecutive chapters?
>togashi memes ensue

THE HORROR

where does it say "Two week" hiatus? if so thats not bad at all but I need proof user

Togashi's probably just working on the new volume cover and redrawing/fixing chapters for the tank. Calm the fuck down

cmon i know the manga isn't that good, but stop making excuses. in the page it says that nowhere

Now's not the time, beautiful.

>argue with anons who said we would only get chapters to fill volume
>believe there was no way togashi would pull that shit again
>he does it again

i'm sorry for doubting you guys

stop posting 3dpd

> redrawing

Well where the other spoiler pictures?

no

kill yourself

Just a question for any older anons/anyone with the info, but was Togashi always like this? By always I mean in the Yuyu Hakusho days. It probably wasn't this bad, but did he take big or frequent breaks back then?

that's pretty good

Well... no more HxH threads from now on..

Let me post another 13 Re:Zero threads to kill time

hownew.ru

the reason he takes breaks so much with hxh is because jump almost worked him to death with yyh, no extended breaks

YYH was the breaking point, Jump worked him half to death and that's why they're so lenient with him now.

refer to the hiatus chart, it shows togashi's time off

i remember reading posts that he was worked to death during the yuyu hakusho days and now gets the easy life with hxh

>Pika is stuck dealing with literal whos for at least a year
So sad.

HE FUCKING DID IT THAT FUCKING HACK HE LEFT US ON THE BOAT JUST DIE ALREADY FAGGOT

How much time do you guys think this hiatus will last? I say 10 months.

>being this optimistic

It doesn't take two years to redraw every new volume. Togashi can rot for all I care.

The old anime ended because it managed to catch up to the manga even with all the fillers.

Lurk for 2 years before posting

Look at Volume 33 chapters compared to the WSJ releases. Togashi goes on a hiatus right when there's enough chapters to fill a tankoban release.

If you ask me, HxH should be monthly 50 page chapters like Boruto or Berserk.

January maybe

does this shit specifically translate into an announced hiatus, or does it say he's taking a break next week? if it's the latter we can still have our thumbs up our asses for a little bit before we're let down, right?

So. them other spoiler images?

I didn't want to do this, but it looks like we have to resort to drastic measures.

You all saw how all rubber and gum posting was able to resurrect Hisoka and produced LISTEN UP. In short, meme magic is a tangible force that actually works.

SO COME UP WITH THE DANKEST MEMES ABOUT TOGASHI RECOVERING AND HXH COMING BACK THAT YOU CAN

stop using that word autist

>O MY RUBBER BACK

But the dankest Togashi meme is the hiatus.

>O MY RUBBER DRAGONQUEST

Oh boi , here we go

How can anyone go so easy on themselves in their self evaluation?

No. Being condescending does not make you Kurapika.

>tfw no more Hisokaposting
>tfw no more Kurapikaposting

Fucking hold me bros!

Why can't you guys just write a fanfic which will replace HxH?

I know i am being a fag, but why does this still fucking hurts, this is my third hiatus notice and it feels like the first

at least, we have 360 chapter

What if he did it like One Punch Men and employs another artist to draw for him while he just writes the story?

This is a good idea.

If Togashi goes to hiatus, we riot

>dissing ONE's art

Welp, this is what I was waiting for, I'm gonna go off myself.

He doesn't even like to draw.

Oh, you know ONE? Please, do tell us some more about him.

Nothing about quality, retard, it is about not working Togashi to death, so he might finish the series before kicking the bucket.

You can't escape the avatarfag, user.

>only made it 10 issues
yay.