Best place to raise white children in the next decade

Where is the best place to raise white children out of the following cities pol?

- Los Angeles CA
- Las Vegas NV
- Miami FL
- Orlando FL

Those are the choices. Pick one.

vegas no contest

vegas is a shithole for the everyday man
only real estate people and professional gamblers really win there

They are all terrible choices user.
Best place was Virginia until you Nazi fucks ruined it. Now it's Charlotte, North Carolina.

ORLANDOOOOOOO

All of those are commie shitholes that deserve to be nuked

i don't care about the gambling. the gun laws and lack of liberals however...

You fucking high? Or does 'best' mean best place to get your kids raped and or murdered with optional being coerced into prostitution via hard drugs?
In which case, any of those three but prolly LA is the most effective for what you're after, you sick fuck.

>Various spic shitholes
Miami is the least bad of the four, but go somewhere else if possible.

Tasmania, Alberta, south New Zealand.

Holy fucking shit these choices.

Reevaluate your choices.
Raise your child in the South, away from the nigger crescent or in the Midwest.

>South
>worst schools, most niggers, shit jobs
Cletus plz.

>Miami is the least bad
>less than 10% white

LMAO

from worst to best
>LA
>LV
>Miami
>Orlando
>hell
>a boat in the middle of the pacific ocean
>anywhere else

>miami is the least bad
I take it you've never been to Miami

None of the above
all of those states are shitholes

>worst schools
There are more Christian Schools and Homeschooling programs out here than anywhere else
>Most Niggers
I said outside the Nigger Crescent
>Shit Jobs
Blatantly untrue.

Oh shit it's worse than I thought. Orlando might be the best choice then, expensive as fuck but at least ~40% white.

LA and Las Vegas are non-options for obvious reasons.

Those three states are irredeemable garbage.

Vegas. Great gun laws, fun city with no hood/ghetto, and now they have a hockey team

None? They're all shitholes.

>professional
>gamblers
>win

what the hell did xir mean by this?

Alaska?

Lol
Fuck off to Maryland fag.
We're kicking the cucks out of VA.

Unironically Vegas
Orlando is terribly dangerous
Miami is terribly expensive
LA is both expensive and parts are still dangerous although it is lowering
Vegas is a rapidly growing city

>This
Homeschooling is really easy in the South compared to other states.

And housing is the cheapest out the four , work force is again booming and the public school system sucks ass but has the best private schools and suburbs in America

Not LA, that much is certain -- unless you're rich. Even then...

>No hood, ghetto

Yeah right

4/4 shit holes right there. Tough choice probably orlando

I live in Orlando and have been to the others.

First off, FUCK MIAMI.
LA is way to expensive and your kid is likely to get into some weird shit. Vegas is an either or situation. it will be fine or your kid is fucked.

Orlando isnt dangerous if you dont live in the ghetto. Orlando is massive. utterly massive.
Maitland and winterpark and very low crime as is most of altamonte.
Just dont live near downtown and its fine.

Most of Seminole county is pretty good except Sanford

This is actually a really important point. Homeschooling is absolutely the last stand of white culture in America. Homeschoolers tend to be white, republican, Christian, anti-degeneracy, and extremely fertile. I know several homeschool families with 6 kids, a couple with 8 kids, and one with 10 kids: all white.

If you want a good wife, find a homeschooled girl and marry her before she's ruined by college.

Look up Avalon Park in Orlando. It's a cute lil neighborhood that was planned really well. P white too.

>no hood/ghetto
>mfw

I take it you've never been outside the Vegas Strip

Cities are hives of degeneracy. Raise children in rural, white areas. Find a traditional aryan wife and move out to the middle of nowhere

Dallas
Houston
Austin
San Antonio

VA or western nc

Yanks don't have the agency to homeschool. They've been domesticated by the kikes.

they're all pretty shit for raising kids

orlando is about as expensive as any other city in the US, just dont eat out every day and it's fine
t. grew up in orlando

>Los Angeles CA
Oy vey, goy!

but really are you fucking kidding?

>OP thought of the latest pasta for guaranteed replies

all of those are terrible choices. you're probably some spic faggot though so i won't tell you where is good
there's quite literally $500,000 houses and 2 blocks away there's spics and niggers rolling around with ak47 doing gang wars. it's not even a 2 minute difference between the million dollar properties and those real hood nigger videos you find on youtube.

cali, florida, and these other southern states are like brazilian slums. rich whites in gated/armed communities and then subhumans everywhere around them

t

Fuck you, faggot. Get your mind out of the gutter.

These are the only options.

I grew up in Orlando. It's become way more dangerous since the 80s/90s. Senpai is worried about the mass influx or Puerto Ricans post hurricane.

Either north cali or east nevada

If you or your kids are spics or niggers, all of the above. I you're a human, I'd say some rural area in the midwest.