I'm right to not trust this girl right? No one would actually do this...

I'm right to not trust this girl right? No one would actually do this. No one would ever offer to "rescue" someone else from NEETdom and being a hikki without any ulterior motive.

>not trusting an angel

You talk to her, discover that she's fucked up, and then agree to help each other out.

>No one would ever offer to "rescue" someone else from NEETdom and being a hikki without any ulterior motive.
Congratulations OP, that's the point of her character.

But of course tons of oblivious faggots will waifu her

trust her

Who cares, she is cuter.

Minus the unemployed part that dude is literally me. Specially in the novel.

Angels don't exist.

She actually drugs him and turns him into a sex slave

It's pretty fucked

But there's one right in front of you

I feel like I should be able to relate to the main character, being neet and all, but he acts absolutely different from me. This also prevents me from enjoying it for some reason, even though I can easily read manga with characters who have nothing in common with me.

Are you Japanese? Then what do you expect.
>not being able to appreciate a show regardless of relatability
>being this biased and subjective in criticism

Is there anything different between the anime and the novel? Major differences?

Drug use.

Wearing the skin of one and acting like one.

>trusting angels

>Ep07

Watch the rest of the anime, fggt.

The anime leaves out one scene that I recall from the novel, but expands in other areas wrt to side characters. Sato's drug use is also very downplayed to the point where it's nonexistent expend for a few blink-and-you'll-miss-it scenes.

There's a reason you don't want a crazy gf

Working on it, but I don't need to see more of it to recognize when someone isn't mentally stable or shouldn't be trusted.

>[Exiled-Destiny]
Isn't this the shit DVD subs?

If he uses drugs as much as this, wouldn't he essentially be unable to function outside his room or without constant pill popping? To say nothing of how it would affect his cognitive abilities.

>If he uses drugs as much as this, wouldn't he essentially be unable to function outside his room
Y-yeah?

He just uses bath salts and shrooms so he's not really dependent, also there are indeed scenes where his increasingly deteriorated mental stare due to his social anxiety combined with his drug use are key plot points.

People don't normally go out of their way for someone in that manner, so it pays to be cynical. But it's not fair to scorn Misaki because the kind of person who wants someone to come along and pull them out of their own hole isn't much better.

/thread

I meant more along the lines of physical dependency and spending all money on them etc.

trust no one, not even yourself.

Holy shit, that's a bad upscale.

it was fullscreened. sorry broski

Already done.

She's a girl. Of course you can't trust her.

Are there other options? Nothing else turned up when I looked.

Check AB

Does the Oyasumi OCR over there have translated signs like the DVD subs do?

I waifu her specifically because of her ulterior motives.

That she wanted to improve her self-esteem by helping someone else is extremely endearing to me. She had a shit life that made her think in a shit way and she turned her desire to escape misery into a good thing, at least in the anime. In the manga she's just a crazy bitch, and I haven't read the LN yet.

You'd really trust someone like that?

The motives aren't sinister so no reason to be paranoid.

I had a feeling she viewed Sato as pathetic, but to have that line of reasoning as her justification? Something about that just strikes me as unwholesome. Why would I want someone who sees me as less than them, thus they need me to stay alive to make them feel better about themselves?

I related more to her than him.

Because you're needed, I guess. She was using him but he was using her too.

You've just got a misconception about how often and how much you actually need to use drugs when addicted, even with the few that actually cause physical dependency. You're definitely right when about the money aspect, but from what I remember he never is out of his room long enough for any physical dependency he might have developed to even be an issue

source: I was addicted to IV heroin for about 6 months, I was still able to go to school or whatever as long as I had a shot before and after

>you will never meet a Misaki

Some women have as a kink needing a partner they can fix. They get off on having a lover who they can build up. If their lover is actually "fixed" they'll dump him and find someone else to dominate.

>wanting psycho damaged used goods that only wants you because of her pathological need to be needed.

So just like user. Win/win.

>le epic NEET anime
>he's just like me
>I'm such an otaku lmao
This is the most autistic anime every produced. All the cancerous MALfags who like this should kill themselves.

I thought it was good.

>i'm such an otaku lmao
I think it`s more like
>he/she is just like me
>i'm so fucked up ;_;

This show is the opposite of otaku/neet wank. That's shows like TWGOK, Oreimo, Saekano, "loser does life all over in another world that conforms to his anime and video game knowledge" shows, etc.

The worse this show attracts is the "I'm such a loser" crowd like it's a badge of honor, along with the "tfw no cute girl to save me".

Great OST, the best

An user on /t/ made a softsubs version of the old Oyasumi subs.

Manga Misaki >>>>>>>>>>> Anime/LN Misaki

Did you even watch the fucking show?

God the animation in this show was atrocious.

What if her ulterior motive is the D

It's Gonzo dude. It's their style

I don't need to watch otaku pandering shit to know it is cancerous

cool, post your MAL

That's like saying that wanting to be with someone because you want to feel loved in bad. Are you retarded?

There are autists all over the world, but especially in Japan.

Take that to mean whatever you want.

>I didn't watch the show

I read the LN. It wasn't really cathartic to me, but the afterword where the author is a NEET living off the royalties of his book was really sad.

The ending where they stay in an abandoned house and satou says he wasn't cold was really sweet.

She's just as fucked up as him and she tried to heal him without facing her own problems and just ending it.

But she's not a bad girl.

Misaki did nothing wrong

Should I read the novel or the manga?

>Contract For Membership In The N.H.K.
(Nihon Hitojichi Kokankai)

>the purpose of the Hitojichi Kokankai:

>Member will exchange hostages with each other; you offer your lives to each other, as hostages. In other words, it means, "if you die,I die, too, damit!" If we agree to this, then we will be unable to act. like nuclear powers, glaring at each other during a cold war. And even if we want to die, we will be unable to.
>If the situation turns into, "I don't care even if you die," then this group's system has failed. Let's make make sure it doesn't become that way.

>President of the N.H.K, Misaki Nakahara

>Name:____________ >Member #:____________

Novel first. It didn't affect me too much, but you might be different.

Alright, thanks.