Sure must be suffering to be a HxH fan.

Sasuga Togashi

Good now the cancer might leave and not come back next year

say it isn't so

IT ISNT FAIR

Delete this is this right instant

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ Togashi, take my energy!!!! (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Fuck

They will take a break until unknown date. Place your bets, will it be another two years?

Who didn't see this coming though?

We're back to this shit again, togashi is such a cuck.

HIATUS X HIATUS

But why?
The art is just scribble shit, there is no work into it.
On this level, every manga artist could throw out 2 chapters a week without getting stressed.

This guy.

this can't be happening

I'm going to be optimistic and say that he will return in the fall and do enough for another volume then take another break.

See you in
>pic related

Well, it's been fun knowing you guys

>people will die before the hiatus ends

FUCK

At this pace Boku no Hero is going to finish before HxH.

What does it says, exactly?

thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=7X3Me4qPTY8

Togashi has lots of health problems.

No shit, even Toriko sells better.

Toriko IS better.

Hoping I do.
I'll be getting off the ride while you suckers suffer.

WE'RE STUCK ON A BOAT AGAIN SEAS

REPEAT WITH ME:
YARR HARR, FIDDLE DI DEE
BEING A PIRATE IS ALRIGHT TO BE
DO WHAT YOU WANT BECAUSE A PIRATE IS FREE
YOU ARE A PIRATE

>main characters get on a boat
>hiatus hit
Hmm where have I seen this before????

DELETE THIS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
KILL ME HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Togashi should just get someone else to do the art, he can do the main designs and story.

hopefully once ishida is done with tokyo ghoul

A month or two.

Yes I am incredibly optimistic. This hiatus and cliffhanger just doesn't feel the same as the ones with Beyond and the bodyguards. I believe in Togashi being relatively /fit/ now and using a simple art style, thus avoiding any serious back pain and preventing a long hiatus.

You can smile again~~

Another 9 years on a boat!

there's literally no reason for hiatus, the plot was going so nicely that it seems Togashi had all planned, he just had to drawn a little and put giant dialogue globes and done

>There will be more discussion on the inevitable haitus and memes rather than discussion on the chapter itself

Can't you just watch or read another series in the mean time?

>Stuck on another boat

I will pray for that. I don't read Tokyo Ghoul but his art is beautiful. Better to trust your story into one of your biggest fans.

You just try again~~

Good night sweet prince

Well...guess that was literally it, MY LIFE IS FUCKING OVER GUYS.

HxH is one of the few series actually worth a shit.

Hiatus is the price we must pay for this greatness.

I feel fucking stupid for even believing this would last more than 10 chapters.

>>There will be more discussion on the inevitable haitus and memes rather than discussion on the chapter itself
It's been like that for a while now. Chapter 351 was a mistake.

wake me up

do we at least see baby nen beast?

Are you new to HxH? I think you are, cause you haven't figured out a very fucking simple pattern we have all known about since 2002.

>Good art
>That means it was made ahead of time
>Bad art
>Means he is working as it goes, fresh from his mind

Good art is a sure fucking sign that a hiatus is impeding because there isn't enough creative material so he has more time for the art.

God you fucking newfags. Oblivious to the years and years and years of discussions, opinions and information. You have to come in here with your shit opinions and squirt that vile liquid you call your ideas unto us.

Killua is cute!

>the Hisoka one shot was just practice

I dont fucking get it, the dude clearly doesnt want to keep doing this shit, and he doesnt even need the money, he is married to the creator of ranma for fuck sake, why dont finish the story on paper and hands the project to another mangaka, at this pase the guy will fucking die before this shit ends, same with the author of berserk

Not story, just the art. Togashi seems to be okay with TG art. I don't mind hiatuses, but HxH has to end at some point.

He wasn't in these chapters. The boat trip won't take 8 years to finish, but it'll take 8 years for Gon to get back into action at this rate. Gon's House = Guts Boat. They're made from the same type of wood.

>get first spoiler pic
>confirms another hiatus

At this point, I like to think of Hunter x Hunter's serialization like a season of TV. We get 10 chapters and then we wait for its next run.

In the Chimera Ant Arc, his gap was a year between each Vol but ever since the Dark Continent started, the break has increased to 1.5 years per Vol

>creator of ranma

I had a dream the other night that Togashi died and Ishida ended up picking it up and finishing it.

I hope I'm wrong

Sailormoon, not Ranma

I am going to miss you.

I wanna kill myself but with my/our luck with the series, an actual cancelation will follow my death and things would've been alright.

>people amazed that OP had so many breaks and HxH didn't
>we get a hiatus
I blame you guys

or was it the sailor moon crap?, shit I dont remember, point is, that lazy piece of shit has money.

I'm pretty sure this bot is set to post during hiatuses.

Togashi isn't the one being cucked. Any guesses who is the cuck in this relationship?

Fuck me up.

Us

Oh fuck off with that bullshit. It's an outstanding series, but not good enough to justify these ridiculous hiatuses when the art is abysmal at times and the story has ass-pull moments (yes Hisoka vs Chrolle outcome was bs no balls moment). I'm still a huge fan, but for the time and faith we've invested in it, you'd think we'd have the greatest series on earth. He should just pass on the series to a mangaka who still takes pride in his work and gives a damn about his fans.

He's also an editor at Jump. HxH isn't the only work that Togashi does. I wouldn't call him lazy when he cares about putting in as much detail as he can. The last tankoban release also had the danger chart featuring the Chimera Ants, Humanity (individual and in groups,) and the calamities on top of cleaning up the art from the WSJ. But you'd rather ignore facts for the sake of memespouting and shitposting.

>not watching HxH because is always on hiatus an i don't wanti to watch something that will never end
>it's no more in hiatus, start watching it
>i recently catch up to the manga
>1 day later i found that's back in hiatus

Just kill me now, please

you fool

>clearly doesnt want to keep doing this shit,
Retard. He does.

so you are the one to blame, kill yourself

>JUST HIATUS MY SHIT UP
Fuck off with your shit memes.

Hiatus is a meme.

Context?

Don't fuck with Sup Forums

>He's also an editor at Jump
Source? What series has he edited before?

He has serious health issues you moron, it's out of his control. Why should he pass off his own creation to someone else because he physically can't work much? He has his own type of pride in the series and it's obvious by the amount of detail and complexity in this arc that he's still thoroughly invested in it.

You don't invest anything in it, you just sit around and read it for free when you can.

irc it's Kuroko no Basuke?

>Boku No Hero Academia: 10th place with 2.135.000 manga sales in first half of 2016
>Toriko: Nowhere to be seen.

I'm not ecen discussing quality, but your infos are just plain wrong.

He was the editor for that Kuroko Basketball shit. And the early parts of Naruto.

Why can't he say to his fans that he is going to finish this story? Why can't he say "I promise you this is not the end"?

Sup Forums riots Togashi when?

Way to go to start off a wondeful morning

kek

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

>being this delusional
ow my sides

this will not be a long break, bleach is ending, meme academia getting axed it is shit narutofaggot]/spoiler] one piece might actually enter the last arc in 2 years too

Just think, this might be the final draft.

I thought BNHA was doing well.

Why he has no lips?

He's probably talking about the anime, or just shitposting

are they on a boat, gents?