First page is out.

HE

jump-netabare.seesaa.net/article/439035681.html

So it was a trap?

>image.jpg
>3DPD
Everytime.

Sure we believe you user

I'm just going to lay down and wait for the spoi...

I want Monet to suffocate me with her thick snow cold thighs

user you have to stay up. Otherwise who'll help keep me awake for the spoi...

Haha, time for Oyaji

Just gonna catch a few Z's real qui...

Spoilers will be here any time no....

Spoilers are late tod...

>...

Spoilers soon!

Just waiting for the spoilers to come ou--

From the world of deck 500 million of man ed
vol.21 "Rusukaina-old boss of the face -" strategy to go to the shark through the inside of the river from the sea in the sub-merge No. 3 at once Biggumamu of the castle. But dangerous forest ... subsequent to the one-piece (ONEPIECE) 832 episode spoilers !!

so nothing happens and we'll most likely get a break

#thanksoda

>blue wanda
Shit version user.
They should switch the colors.

Fine.

best girl

Oh look! The spoilers are ou-

Lol

Built for blowjobs.

I fucking stayed up for this?
Fuck you Oda.
Dropped

best girl

Inb4 we get flooded by Hiatusfags on suicide watch now that their manga is back on hiatus

i cant read ching chong you dip shit

We will never be as bad as HxH or Berserk so I guess... We got it good.

>I've been taken captive by new pirates, how exciting!

>captured
These pirates?

Haahhahaha I always tell the Huntards that Togashi doesn't give a shit about them or Hunter x Hunter, and it proves to be true every time.

>That feeling when you only want carrot to be the new crewmember because it will increase doujins

oda pls

One Piece, HxH, and Berserk are my favorite manga. The schedules of each have given me actual depression, as petty as that sounds.

Captcha asked me to I.D. the boats too, fucking hell

Me to user. We like to shitpost but honestly nothing beats the world building in One Piece, Berserk and HXH in that order.

Well actually maybe Berserk and One Piece are equal in World Building but let's not argue.

The Hiatus are killing us and they are fucking awesome serious all of them.

We need to fucking pool are money together to hire hitmen on all 3 artists to make it a twice a weekly chapter each.

>The schedules of each have given me actual depression, as petty as that sounds.

Wtf user go and start reading some books to get your fix don't let small things like that control your happiness.

another year, another hiatus. who cares at this point.

>could have just ended it when gon met his dad
>starts a whole new saga, writes like 3 chapters, and goes on "break" for 2 years

how can you even give a shit when the author doesnt either

Official villain rankings
Arlong > Crocodile > Spandam > Doflamingo > Magellan > Enel > Kuro > Buggy > Krieg > Alvida > Wapol > Jack > Hody

>Arlong that high
>Magellan on the list at all when he's actually a good guy

>implying togashi isn't coming up with autistic dope ass complex plots while on hiatus

>Arlong not the best villain

>no Teach
>no Akainu

you had one job mate

Kill yourself your ranking is absolute bullshit.

My personal ranking is(Not saying it's correct, it's probably bullshit to)

Arlong > Enel = Crocodile > doffy > everything else

he does just enough to get paid and then gets "back pain" again.

>No Usopp

>Akainu
>villain

Wait forgot lucci. He's before everyone else.

First time I'm going to bed without spoilers since before the Capone chapter I think, this is pretty exciting. Hope it's a good one

he can still think of a cool story and work out the finer details with a hurting back.

Actually majority of the readers has the same idea. OP, Berserk and HxH are the best of the manga world with some rare gems here and there. People just love shit posting that's all.

At what point will the "I will be the pirate king" phrase be unsurprising for characters to hear?

It's sad we can't all just either agree or just agree to disagree.

No one can disagree One Piece, Berserk and HXH have best world building and are amazing series.

The thing is for some reason some people can't accept if they don't like something doesn't mean they can't say it's good anyway. It proves their opinion doesn't matter and they are small men.

I like you user.

This now a carrot thread

fucking Toei foreheads are disgusting

what is this, filler?

The current anime filler.

Any better than the pet-pet fruit filler crapfest?

It was really refreshing to read all of that, thanks fellas. I won't rehash but I love all of them for that and just the genuine feeling of adventure they all have, and of course each of them have huge strengths from there.

It's tough man, it's like having just a few things you really like and follow and participate in the communities of- and two of those things have depressingly bleak schedules while the other is consistent yet frequently absent. It's a mix of frustration yet hope that things will get better, then Hunhun goes off the map again.

Hopefully our OP chapter is cool today, a lot of people are gonna need it.

I want to nakama that rabbit.

Spics claim that chapter ends with Jimbei being declared as the next husband of Big Mom.

So far, yeah. This one is the lead-in to Film Gold.

Read Toriko, it has tonnes of good adventure too

what

also no break next week

Crocodile hype

I wonder if that's what her face on the wheel represents.

NO BREAK NEXT WEEK IS THIS REAL LIFE??

Now that I know there is going to be a chapter next week my serotonin skyrocketed feels good man

Well since we know Jinbe fucked that fat slob we can all finally agree he has no place being a strawhat.

so did oda finnaly allowed assitants??

nice

It's almost like it goes by population density!

it have nice pair

It's almost impossible we're gonna see a chapter next week after the next, but this four chapters in a row was what the community needed at the time. Too much break anxiety these days because of setup chapters.

this

also we can hope for a big ending next week

best shark

When was the last time Oda went four chapters in a row?

>you will never motorboat nami's boobs
why live?

>motorboating
Your virginity is showing.

So good news, now the wait for the full spoiler turned comfy as fuck.

Where do you think we are

Hottest mermaid ever.

anyone else think Bonnie will be on the shore? I do

Who do you guys think has a roastie pussy (having a roastie is not the same as BEING a roastie, for the record)??'

I'm thinking Robin has roastie, with Kalifa being the roastiest.