Buyfag Thread

Read the guide

buyfag.moe

>not miko outfit

Why

Horse
Pussy

Is zenmarket down?

I don't know how to feel about getting a machi figure after that last episode.

Is the manga translated at least?

waiting for that prototype

Hey guys Leaf here.

I'm thinking about selling some of my Nendoroids/Figmas to get some money to buy my new PC. How does shipping work? Can i just go into a UPS/FedEx office and give them the box and pay the fees?

Just save up for parts like you save up for figures.

ludger did not have this much ass

I assume you know how to pack up a figure for mailing, if not just comment and I'll explain. Yes, you take it to the counter, addressed and with forms (if needed), they'll weigh and measure the package, then give you the shipping options. You tell them which one you want, and they'll have print out a "stamp" and its done. If you need to ship overseas you have forms you'll need to fill out before going to the counter.

He is a fucking badass fighter, most power for any attack comes from the hips, add in the fact that he is also a relatively acrobatic person and it means he needs some nice gluteal musculature.

It will be the first lewd fig I buy if it has actual horse pussy.

Wonfes can't get here soon enough

Looks like GSC is doing chinkshit nendos. What's next?

DHL was a mistake

That orgy at AX still happening?

2 DHL what

Seems like limited editions for an event. Kinda like the Ahri Nendo made for LoL Worlds 2014.

Beiber nendo with Selena Gomez (I think) daki, and bong.

I guess it's just a bug

what the fuck mane

Here is another ZBrush sculpt by the same group. They plan to have both as this coming wonfes.

user, I promised myself I wouldn't buy lewd, why must you be such a foul temptress!

>my second waifu from MFC finally arrives
>still skeptical because of what the the last seller did
>go thank the seller
>unbox her and smell her
>smells like hot glue
>message the seller again "what the fuck dude"
>the only reply I get back is "enjoy :^)"

Report him to the police for sexual harassment.

>Officer, a man ejaculated on my waifu.

I want to lewd Lewdger

>trying to start a meme

That's what you get for buying from Fried-kun, user.

I don't care if this is made up, I laughed.

I laughed at it the first time but apparently user thinks it's so funny it needs to be a meme so he's going to force it

>pick up package from door step
>hear loud conspicuous rattling
>I sure hope that's packing peanuts

>it's pouring rain outside
>go to pick up box
>postman didn't leave it under the overhang

>running out of space
>need to sell shit
>feeling bad packing a figma

sell all of your nendos and figmas. easy peasy

>quilted tits
WHY AM I LAUGHING SO HARD

Enough.

>Payment request
>30k moonbucks
>400 dollarydoos

Thanks, Brexit.

It's tight fishnet I guess?

>you have to pick it up at the post office

iktfb, its useless ordering stuff with the way the dollarydoo is right now

I love the thighs.

I've always wondered how they do the fishnet on these bunnies. Is it plastic or fabric? Either way, they must actually have indents in them by the looks of the way it catches light.

I have the Charlotte Dunois bunnysuit fig and it's actual fishnet material.

It's fabric, like fishnets I guess but on a smaller scale

wow hey im back at home !!

Every FREEing bunny have fabric fishnet. They look really great when you look close.

Just placed my first order at Suruga-ya, intending to use BiJ as my forwarder. The usual process is to order then wait for a confirmation email after Suruga-ya checks their inventory, right?

Just a warning, they are backed up pretty badly. I think it depends on the amount of items but they've taken upwards to a month to get items.

Left or right?

>NY has anniversary sale
>Fig I want not on sale

Guess they'll stay a bit too highly priced for me.

Right

I work for DHL. It is always a mistake. We're like the worst logistics company in the world.

Don't use DHL unless you have to.

/blogpost

Trips of truth.

Right. Having her sword sheathed, as though poised for a strike, makes the pose seem more dynamic as opposed to her holding it already out. The coloring on her hair is more realistic, and the additional shading and coloration to her face makes the sculpt look more three-dimensional (Assuming they didn't actually resculpt it).

Also think the colors in general look better on her dress and stockings. Only thing I like better on the left is the color of the bow on her back.

NY has taken my money. Should have them soon. Hope they look better than the promo pictures.

>Having her sword sheathed, as though poised for a strike, makes the pose seem more dynamic as opposed to her holding it already out

Interchangeable parts.

Just bought these from a local shop.

Comfy af

Right because it has more energy to it. She's preparing to draw the blade, and you can feel the potential energy behind it.

The straight line of the sheathed sword also does better to contrast against her pose.

Right. My only complaint is how boring her face is for how dynamic of a pose it is.

>local shop fumos
Jelly, even if knockoff.

This reminds me:

How low should the markup (including shipping) be, for you to consider buying from a local hobby store?

20%? 10%?

Stupid sexy ludger

So they just quietly delayed Erina again?

Dunno how it works where you live but in poland you just fill the form and pay for the shipping and wait for courier to come to you home to get the package. Depending on who handles it sometimes you might have to pint out label yourself and stick on the box with tape.

They've been pretty good for me recently, in fact I ordered my last shipment on the 22nd and it arrived at BiJ today.

whats the name of your local shop? mine is simply kids

Hobby Dream

That's good. Maybe they're finally clearing out the back up.
All I know is that my forwarder said they waited a month to get a package from them recently. I think my doujin arrived about 2 weeks after I ordered. Mind you, I was used to a week at best unless it was a holiday.

J Toy Master Hobby One

100% authentic they may be, but they're also 100% ripoff markups

Release Date Change Notice 2016/06/23
Delayed from June 2016 to July 2016:
Good Smile Company - Erina Nakiri (JAN: 4571368442604)
She got her own announcement.

Mine has a 1/12 RX-78 too.

They're a pretty big company with big buying power, so their prices aren't too bad - in some cases it's actually cheaper than EMS. They also have the best selection I've seen at a brick-and-mortar outside of Japan.

Most decent place I visit at all often is Comex Hobby. Pretty decent selection.

Horrendous mark-up.

Lame

This F/GO merch really is going to be the end of me.

>kamijiri momoka

My grail, how...where?

>6k

6K on mobile stands and pass cases. I've got another 13K on T-shirts and keychains in the next couple of months, and I'm probably going to add a mug and some phone cases to that.

It's a good life I lead.

I actually work at my "Local Shop". From an outsider point of view, the place is astounding to look at. Tons of selection, staff are down to earth and will have friendly casual conversations with you, and the place is huge.

Buuut, all the figures are over-priced to hell. I'm lucky in that I only have to pay the amount we bought the item for, rather than the actual retail value. I've gotten some nice figures for 20-30 dollars cheaper than online.

>Pass Cases
Do you even live in Japan?!

>all this blogging
>doesn't even answer the actual question

>fateshit
>good life

Ha

Oh my. Take it you're that user who collects all of Alter's stuff?

Yes, it took a lot of consideration as to whether or not to branch in Alter Lancer's stuff. If I regret it when it arrives, I'll know not to buy any more.

It makes me happy, so it must be good.

I hope you don't end up overwhelmed. F/GO seems to be pushing out a lot of little stuff.

Postage is cheaper if you pay online and print your own label. Then you can either schedule a pickup or bring it to the PO yourself.

So far I've been alright, but it will happen eventually. If I'm lucky I'll be able to play catchup thanks to Y!AJ and Suruga-ya. If I'm not then I'll just keep an eye out until it pops up online since everything eventually does.

My life is complete.

Animate, but I also got to Mandarake and for the old stuff, Kaitori Ookoku

I have 3.
Toy Mandela, Kinokunya, and Jungle.
Jungle is split into 4 different shops. (Figures, Cards, Clothing, and Model Kits)

I was undecided until I saw the pearl finish on the right.

Sells the silk look much better.

You know this place has a bunch of fakes. I avoid this one like the plague.

Needs more suffering.

Guys, what do with EVA prize figures neither you nor I want to own? Do I just toss 'em into the trash or what?

this bitch better be in 1080p24 to justify $700 asking price

why could it possibly be $1031 dollarydoos
unless it comes with onaholes for each character

I'd rather it come with scales for each character. Nana paint when?

Will it blend?!

What are some interesting non-figurine things I can buyfag?