Brit/pol/ - British Seaside Edition

>Who are the Scottish Dawn neo-Nazi group?
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-41440467

>10 Things to Know About Henry Bolton
order-order.com/2017/09/29/10-things-know-henry-bolton

> Tory party conference to get ‘biggest ever’ armed security detail
rt.com/uk/405051-conservative-conference-manchester-protest

>NHS is not fit for the 21st century hospital chief inspector warns
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/29/nhs-not-fit-21st-century-hospital-chief-inspector-warns

>Complaints against Lavinia Woodward judge are dismissed
news.sky.com/story/judge-who-spared-oxford-student-lavinia-woodward-from-jail-for-stabbing-boyfriend-investigated-11058748

>Two ex-members of the IRA could finally face prosecution
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4933950/Two-ex-members-IRA-finally-face-prosecution.html

>Big Ben tower repair costs double to £61m
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41444415

>The first 100 days of Corbyn
spectator.co.uk/2017/09/the-first-100-days-of-corbyn

>As things stand, which political party do you support?
strawpoll.me/14041801/

Thread Theme:

youtu.be/s29RKnB7l7o

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/politics/pro-life-tory-multi-millionaire-11267331
fishandchipawards.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=oCL7BkHVrcQ
youtu.be/f8ea3l8Zl2k
conservatives.com/gereview
tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g186337-d5598210-Reviews-Da_Gurkha-Liverpool_Merseyside_England.html
tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g186337-d5244456-Reviews-Casa_Italia-Liverpool_Merseyside_England.html
tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g186337-d777476-Reviews-The_Tavern_Company-Liverpool_Merseyside_England.html
tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g186337-d1062280-r141137925-Mei_Mei-Liverpool_Merseyside_England.html
tripadvisor.co.uk/RestaurantsNear-g186337-d3676353-Bold_Street_Coffee-Liverpool_Merseyside_England.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4936754/Wives-men-jailed-rape-blame-victims-too.html
youtube.com/watch?v=klsbzC9V0Yg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ynf2W6EcGgc
youtu.be/63eVhP51R7c
youtu.be/Gp9tk_03Cds
youtu.be/Pd70gVxxxTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stop taking heroin

first for sweden

stop taking sugar

Will pic related throw up any happenings? Or will it be as pathetic as McDonnell's Day of Rage?

lil caesar is a pussy

>Pro-life Tory and multi-millionaire Jacob Rees-Mogg profits from sale of abortion pills
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/pro-life-tory-multi-millionaire-11267331

Wow so based. He's sure standing up for what he believes in.

>inb4 mental gymnastics from Moggcucks

If I were to visit various areas of UK one day (London, Scotland, Liverpool, etc) what are some bong recommended places to eat?

stop wanking

Preusse is the saddest fuck going, lurking in threads as user posting shit because she's too scared to put her trip on and expose herself. Literally neck yourself. This is the last (you) or attempt at any attention you'll get from me. Genuinely the world is better off without you wasting oxygen.

We have a takeaway chain called McDonald's which is quite good.

>Scotland
ill fuckin chib ye cunt

fight me you pussy

That Nordcuck march earlier was such a fucking dud

do they not understand when near 48% of voters lose 1% of 70 Million people will be upset and protest but it doesn't count because we live in a democracy and i am not allowed to run them down on sight.

reach out for my brick phone so you know what's next

One could say that he does not have full control over these investments or that if he does he may have invested in it with its purpose being an anti-ulcer pill. I think this is fairly fishy though, yes.

fishandchipawards.com/

>brick phones
we up in diz 2006 bruv

youtube.com/watch?v=oCL7BkHVrcQ

I cut down on that shit a while ago.

dunkno pham

Cheeky Nandos

What kind of band would Karen play in? What genre?

youtu.be/f8ea3l8Zl2k

kek

*throws acid*

cheeky wee crime wave hitting Glasgow tbqh

big up my young killers

7 AM.

conservatives.com/gereview

Stop pretending to be black.

North Wales for the scenery and rural quaintness, as well as the heritage (it's snow white too).

Babymetal.

Da Gurkah in Crosby Liverpool is great, Tavern near Sgt Peppers does fantastic full English breakfast. Erm Casa Italia in town always gets rave reviews. Bold street has lots of restaurants, only been to the Peruvian place, you've got China town round the corner as well, Mei Meis seems to be what the chinks rate best.

>Da Gurkah
Personal favourite
tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g186337-d5598210-Reviews-Da_Gurkha-Liverpool_Merseyside_England.html

>Casa Italia
tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g186337-d5244456-Reviews-Casa_Italia-Liverpool_Merseyside_England.html

>The Tavern
Full English is fantastic
tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g186337-d777476-Reviews-The_Tavern_Company-Liverpool_Merseyside_England.html

>Chinese
tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g186337-d1062280-r141137925-Mei_Mei-Liverpool_Merseyside_England.html

>Bold Street
tripadvisor.co.uk/RestaurantsNear-g186337-d3676353-Bold_Street_Coffee-Liverpool_Merseyside_England.html

I never claim to be black, I am not pretending to be black.

Do you know pakis are raping your young girls right now with impunity?

"Since reports of a gang of Pakistani-British sexual predators in Rotherham first emerged in 2011, there has been a string of horrific cases: in Rochdale, Peterborough, Bristol, Aylesbury and at least 20 other towns across the country.

Even now white girls, many from troubled homes, are being violated by men who profess to be good Muslims. Such are the explosive racial and religious implications that, to our shame, many refuse to face the problem.

Look at what happened to Sarah Champion, Labour MP for Rotherham, who was sacked from the shadow front bench for saying just this. Or take the case of Amina Lone, a Muslim councillor from Birmingham, who rightly defended Champion but was then told she cannot stand for re-election."

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4936754/Wives-men-jailed-rape-blame-victims-too.html

defused

Future Sulatan of Great Britain.

> Be Londoner
> Get Dissolved

>defused
that clearly is NOT an action according to the instructions you yourself have just posted

do you have a license to perform such alterations?

Oi
You there
Drop that butter knife

run hide tell, reported to mods for bullyiung

Looks like I'm going to be looking like melted candle wax.

shit's getting a bit raw tbqh

shootings and stabbings are actually making the news, cunts are getting kidnapped from hospitals and police are setting up taskforce and a few madmen are out millies

More has happened in the last month in Scotland than in the past 10 years but shit let me not chat too loose

it's a bad mad though innit
>

youtube.com/watch?v=klsbzC9V0Yg

forgot pic

>cunts are getting kidnapped from hospitals
Scary stuff.

bit mad*

im all over the fucking place

Seems to be the case across major UK cities. Couple a years ago a shooting in Liverpool was big news, now it's barely mentioned.

There's been cases of people getting shot in the city centre and it being caught on cctv yet it still either barely makes the news on some irrelevant paper or doesn't make the news at all, what I'm saying is weird is that it is finally in the news, on the major sites and papers.

Shit is slowly hitting the fan. Things in the UK are going US tier, because our demographics are approaching US tier

Already did, mate

>YkT8d
Hmm...

They're even reporting the stabbings in easterhouse for fucks sake

easterhouse

David Bowie is Dead!!!

and?

>(((EDL and Britain first))) untouched
>anyone who may even slightly have thought of National Action is being hunted down

Really makes me think
Almost like the (((UKIP))), (((edl))) and (((Britain First))) are honeypots and NA was the real deal.

it's easterhouse for fucks sake

you still get chibbed for stepping on the wrong street like why the fuck is this shit making the news?

Reminder that Welsh individuals have contributed the most to British democracy since the beginning of the 20th Century.
>David Lloyd George
>Aneurin Bevan
>Enoch Powell
>Jacob Rees-Mogg

>>Enoch Powell
>>Jacob Rees-Mogg

wot

So your worry is that the media are reporting crimes too often?

slow news day

Exactly.

>Enoch Powell
>Powell
>ap Hywel
He also spoke his ancestral language: youtube.com/watch?v=Ynf2W6EcGgc
>Jacob REES-Mogg

If that was the only incident I'd agree but seeing the other shit I mentioned it's hard to ignore the fact that they're up to something

Evening lads.

What's going on in brit/pol/ today?

HAIL HITLER, HAIL VICTORY!

youtu.be/63eVhP51R7c

youtu.be/Gp9tk_03Cds

youtu.be/Pd70gVxxxTM

I've never understood this. How can anyone look at US demographics and say "this is definitely a good idea."

Welsh Internet Defence League is currently operating in this thread. Say something nice about the Welsh or you will be smeared by the tabloids.

Mongs only like Jacob Rees-Mong because he has le funny posh accent

Other than that he's just an average Tory

>FOY FOY FOY

>Welsh
Is that a character from game of thrones? I don't watch much tv so I'm not up to date with all the memes.

Why? it's just Kevin Jones again having had a few fermented leeks.

The Welsh are pleasantly irrelevant.

Sorry, I forgot the only ethnicity that English people care about today is Pakistani. My sincerest apologies.
Please teach me how to guzzle Muslim cum.

>Mate's kid recently turned 7, so he decided to get him a new bike
>Manages to get the £150 and goes to Halfords the day before his birthday
>As he's driving back down his street (high drug/crime area), he sees a chav sitting on the metal railing blaring grime
>Opens the boot and takes the bike out
>Suddenly the chav runs towards him and tackles him to the ground
>Mate falls onto the bike and the handlebars crack his ribs
>Chav bounces with the little kid's bike
>Mate gets back up and goes to thrash the cunt
>Spots the chav after 5 minutes, out of breath because he's a fat fuck
>Whacks him in the face and starts beating his pudgy little face in
>Runs off crying
>10 minutes later, a fucking chav army are stomping down the street in unison towards mate
>He makes a run for the door but the button intercom takes too long to respond
>Gets mauled by chavs
>Left on the pavement to die, Hospitalised
>Police do fuck all

I work 60 hours a week

I earn £8 an hour

I never have a day off

I am literally the definition of wage slave

I put on a fake smile for customers

I put stuff on shelves

I go home and play videogames

I have no social life, and no friends

Rinse and repeat

Feel like killing myself tbqh.

Everyone who voted leave was stupid and racist.

>Please teach me how to guzzle Muslim cum
I wouldn't know, I'm not english.

Good thing we're irrelevant too, looking at what happens to the most relevant nations nowadays.

Pull yourself up by your bootstraps, son. You'll be a millionaire in no time

Scot?

am*rica is literally 50% white

let that sink in

take the neet pill

Reporting in boyo

Sadly his first mistake was living in such an area.

Interestingly though I notice that my lefty luvvie friends don't bitch about Chavs any more nor does the right pay then any attention. They can't have died out can they? Did someone just nuke glasgow while I wasn't looking and I missed out the depopulation of the entirety of England?

No.

I'll ignore how your story sounds and just respond to the ending by saying that's life.

Join the army.

Kill yourself user, but go out dragging a mosque with you. Be our guy who starts the great British race war.

Are you of these Isles?
Ble mae ti, brawd?

If I remember rightly Pube is some sort of mongrel who started life near Aberdeen but at least one parent isn't Scottish. I only base this on whichever one of his mental illnesses was talking at the time.

What are you again lad?

I'm pretty certain that if no other nation got involved I could single handedly annex wales.

He's a Mongarchist at near Jacobite levels.

Huwelsh.

I'm frankly embarrassed that Neil Hamilton and Mark Reckless are in the Welsh Assembly. Makes it seem like a legislature for English rejects.

In other words, a perfect representative body for Wales.

No we are trying to keep the subhumans out not let plumbing equipment or otherwise in. The sink should be returned to it's port of origin post haste.

Did the bullying victim drop his trip?

Imagine not speaking your native language, wales is a literal cuckold place, not a country

stop being a wagecuck

t subhuman a*rican

stop being a leech

make me