Mfw OP is a faggot

not a meme but a pretty rare normie varg

Christianity is the religion of cucks.

not all jews are our enemy

Only Anglos are white

Truth

Civic Nationalism works.

The USA is an enemy of the white race.

I think this is the rarest of them all. Fuck it's strange seeing him without the crazy uncle or the edgy teenager look.

Is this guy legit autistic? Why would any one take these pictures thinking they look good.

Marx was right - Varg

Does he have a set of flea market samurai swords too?

>If you stopped all immigration, legal and illegal, today: This doesn't change the fact that kindergartens are 50% white or less
>This means as the older, whiter generations die off and those kindergartners grow older and become adults the country will eventually become less than 50% white naturally just due to birth rates alone

Hmmm, if only there were some way to drastically reduce the non-white population...

>Year 2017
>Believing this

Sup Forums gets this. The average racist voter probably not so much

rare as fuck

looks like a functional human being

Varg looks like he belongs in a hostage video.

The kikes could be(possibly could have been, too late) brought to see things the way we do and join us.

not so much, i often get called a nigger(TM) when in elections thread i state that whether , X right wing partie wings nothing will change. Even if they cease immigrations they still have a lot of vermin inside, the only way is to remove everyone who is not white and d*mocracy would never allow such a thing, hence there are no political solutions (unless they are radical and undertaken by all of Europe at once)

That white genocide is a myth, pic related is Sup Forums

>heh you think voting for X right wing party will be good for you? Well, guess what? It won't solve ALL your problems.

That AnCap is the only ideology that can realistically work and sustain itself.

I don't know why it took us like 5 years to start editing Wojak's face, these crack me up

You guys realize he's just latching onto the movement as a front for recruiting people into his Odin worshipping treehugger cult, right?

Truth:
Varg is a nigger.

There is no difference between him and a refugee.
>Welfare parasite
>Votes left
>Hates white Christian Europeans
>Praises shitskin sandniggers
>Shitted 5 autistic kids he can't sustain
>Killed 2 Europeans
>Destroyed several buildings
>Poisons the minds of low IQ teenagers
>Never had a job
>Hates capitalism because without welfare he would rot and die
>Brought the biggest divide and conquer Reddit-tier atheists here and ruined Paganism forever
>His life consisted on being in jail and being a long haired edgy faggy metal poser

Russians aren't the good guys.

That Varg is an autistic welfare recipient.

STOP TRUSTING VARG.

When was this? I don't even remember seeing it on his website. After LARPing as a Nazi?

3rd world immigration that comprises of lots of muslims into Europe and North America seems to be bankrolled by Saudi Arabia and Gulf States. The oligarchy of those regions take Saudi Arabian and Gulf State money, ill gotten gains. Saudi Arabian and Gulf state business etiquette varies and such gestures by the European and North American oligarchy to permit 3rd world muslim migration becomes self-aggrandising as they show the mercy towards them. In turn that panders to Saudi Arabian and Gulf State talking points of "Allah the most merciful" for instance and they grant them donations, investments and gifts albeit shady.

Saudi Arabia and the Gulf States dread European and North American mght, in a effort to exert influence and imperial designs eg "Eurabia" finance and incentivise the oligarchy. The oligarchy having the 3rd illegal immigrants and muslim minorities to bargain financing with ensure that they would be protected. That could explain the pandering and denouncing criticism towards muslims as racist, homophobic etc. China also does something similar that except that its had started way later and at larger scale, provided of an adequate Chinese minority numbers eg Canada and Australia. Third world migration also have been dirt cheap labour with instances of wage and salary theft.

Meanwhile the North Americans and Europeans had depended upon Saudi Arabia and the Gulf States for oil, though North America started to get more and more oil domestically and from Canada in recent times, lucrative weapons deals and drilling contracts (for oil of course). Recently the investment money (buyouts) have been sought by the oligarchy. Saudi Arabia and Gulf States depend upon North America for weapons and access to oil markets as well as platform for a new caliphate.

By oligarchy I refer to the subversive part of government and business.

>Welfare parasite
He's not on welfare and has even gone out and claimed that he isn't, he makes money from his music and MYFAROG.
>Votes left
Varg doesn't vote, he's said on several occasions that he doesn't believe in a political solution in the slightest.
>Hates white Christian Europeans
Varg hates christians, period.
>Praises shitskin sandniggers
He's never praised them, he might've mentioned something about them that you have taken out of context, but overall he absolutely hates the arab world.
>Shitted 5 autistic kids he can't sustain
He's perfectly capable of sustained them and his children are extremely intelligent.
>Killed 2 Europeans
He's killed one person, which was a degenerate psychopath who constantly fucked people over and was literally planning on torturing Varg to death to make a snuff film.
>Destroyed several buildings
Churches yes, because they are homes to a semitic religion that does not belong in Europe and therefore nothing of value was lost.
>Poisons the minds of low IQ teenagers
By teaching them to honor the cultural heritage of their people? By telling them to reject foreign influence and people who seek to destroy you?
>Never had a job
He made music, that is literally a job. Unless you mean soulless wageslaving, in which case you are a kike.
>Hates capitalism because without welfare he would rot and die
He hates capitalism because it is literally destroying the planet along with humanity at an alarming rate.
>Brought the biggest divide and conquer Reddit-tier atheists here and ruined Paganism forever
Only divide and conquer being done here is by crusading roleplayers who think that Europe needs Christanity when Christians did nothing but slaughter other Europeans throughout its entire history.
>His life consisted on being in jail and being a long haired edgy faggy metal poser
And now his life consists of raising a healthy white family free of modern degeneracy while you jerk off to nazi marches and crusader fantasies on Sup Forums.

Why is this Varg douche so popular around here? Blind leading the blind.

>that styx video
Only thing that makes the pic funny

Sup Forums is correct about the jews.

great job guys!

top kek

t.fanboy

>Greatest race traitor and mass murderer for kikes and commies
>white
Sure thing pal

>t.

varg is a murdering, lying, welfare abusing cretin with 5 kids that claims to be patriotic but fled his own homeland.

I will be nice and just ask.
>he absolutely hates the arab world.
>his children are extremely intelligent.
Source?

>loses WWII
>gets raped by subhuman russian chimps, producing rapebabies
>elects Merkel a FOURTH time
>the next reich will instead be a caliphate due to the continuation of muslim rapefugees being imported
>white
Sure thing, pal

When are you going to give up gunpowder? It's foreign oriental shit.

Immigration is okay as long as it's through the proper channels and they're screened beforehand. I don't agree with H1B abuse and border-hopping though.

>technology is the same as ideology

Ayyo hol up

Ideas are ideas.

>he absolutely hates the arab world.
Watch his video on Iraq and he will tell you the things wrong with the people there. He also expresses his dislike in most of the videos where he talks about abrahamic religions and the refugee crisis.
>his children are extremely intelligent.
His children are home schooled, which means that they will need to be tested by educators to make sure that they aren't intellectually stunted, and they're doing just fine. If they weren't, they would have literally been removed by the government.

>welfare abusing """"""""cretin""""""""" with 5 WHITE kids

doing The All-Father's work, I see. Good for him.

faggot

Meat is murder.

>uses vehicle invented by a Jew

Fuck off.

Wow posting pictures of dead Russians how edgy. You icefags got whipped so bad you kept changing sides like a fucking pancake whore. Such a shit country now flooded with shitskin Muslims and black... Moscow is less ethnically diverse holy shit.

race first, religion second.
AFTER the ethnostate is formed we should start to worry about religion.

> Moscow is less ethnically diverse holy shit
You're days are counted if you don't do anything that's for sure.

>EthnoSTATE
>2017
>Believing in states

I bet you also believe in a political solution.

Sure.

Arab world and abrahamic religions are two different things and disliking/hating refugee crisis is very different to what you said. He even said the sensable thing that its not the refugees who are to blame. I certanly dont want them here but even if we deported them, it wouldn't fix anything as we have a different problem, (((them))). So overall im not convinced. He sure does seem like he does not like them, but he did not express hate in the way you put it and thats totally different as he praised them before, saying they actually saved us from disgusting christians in europe. Watch video about crusades.

I dont doubt they are not dumb, but extremely intelligent shows your need to enhance his prowess and quality as a human being. What i saw of his kids is that they are default kids as they will be till they show their differences/talent, tho i dont know how much they will be allowed to utilize it if they do show it, based on their parents.

Kek I love this guy

>Truths Sup Forums refuses to accept

Liking a fucking Turkish tranny makes you a faggot.

It doesn't matter if she dresses like anime.

>I bet you also believe in a political solution.no
No..
I am a Minarchist. Yeah i think the gadsden flag is better.

mongolian language looks weird
also, how do you pronounce "suomi"? sounds funny when the original name is finland

>lose 5 times as many troops despite having thousands more aircraft and tanks, call of invasion and sue for peace
>y-you got whipped Fingol

>Minarchist
Based. Although I'm not exactly sure how it's different from plain classical liberalism.

>the original name is finland
You expect me to tell you how to pronounce my country's name after a remark like that? Suomi has been Suomi longer than the English language has existed.

post more

Why would jews flood countries that are generally friendly with them with people that generally hate their guts?

Wow posting a cherry picked picture. Yeah I can go to a muslim country and pull a similar picture of Christians on a holida or near a church.. like Chinatown or little italy

this

And
>Christianity is what made Europe advacned and enlightened, and now it's being used to destroy us

We don't use traditional gunpowder anymore. We have far better fuel-oxy mixtures which burn faster, smoother, and more energetically.

A common choice is AP + Aluminum in a rubber substrate. Pic related

Because the ends don't justify the means? Hey burger we've fucked up eur so hard with raw numbers since inception. You too would know history if you a actually got an education and not get diplomas from mccollege happy meals and cumming core

Transhumanism > eugenics

If you're incapable of making rational choices on what could be practical to adopt and what is unnecessary, and instead pick an "all or nothing" attitude like some autist, then maybe you deserve to go extinct.

Lol exaggerated numbers, only slightly true. Soviet Russia sends the criminals and useless to the battlefield, thanks for paying execution fees you cucks... hail glorious mother Russia.

Because they have their walled off back up country dumbfuck?

Gay marriage legalized in australia will have 0 negative effects on anything

Maybe "it's foreign" isn't a good enough argument to convince me that an idea is wrong.

Kek.

t. Brown eyed and haired subhuman.

Donald Trump is a jewish puppet

here, fixed it for historical accuracy.

MGTOW is the most redpilled awesome thing in the world.

The problem is that it supplants already existing ideas when it's not necessary. Gunpowder leads to pretty clear and immediate benefits, Christianity doesn't.