Mike Ditka absolutely destroys over-privileged kaepernick

Three-time Super Bowl champion and Pro Football Hall of Fame member Mike Ditka, who also is an analyst for ESPN's NFL Live, said he did not agree with 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick -- now a free agent -- kneeling in protest during the national anthem, saying he had "no respect for Kaepernick" and that if you don't like the country, then "get the Hell out!"

Ditka, a two-time NFL Coach of the Year, said, "I think it's a problem when anybody who disrespects this country and the flag. If they don't like the country, they don't like our flag, get the Hell out! That’s what I think." "My choice is that I like this country, I respect our flag, and I don't see all the atrocities going on in this country that people say are going on," said Ditka, who coached the Chicago Bears to their victory in Super Bowl XX. "I see opportunities, if people want to look for opportunity," said Ditka. "Now, if they don't want to look for them, then you can find problems with anything."

"But this is the land of opportunity because you can be anything you want to be, if you work.," he said. "Now, if you don't work, that's a different problem."

>ftw.usatoday.com/2016/09/colin-kaepernick-mike-ditka-get-hell-out-national-anthem-protests

>Oct 1: Mike Ditka fired from ESPN for racism
>Oct 3: Mike Ditka hired by Fox Sports

Sounds like a step up to me.

kill all commie niggers

>I don't see all the atrocities going on in this country that people say are going on
>I am a dumb, oblivious redneck who has lived a sheltered life.

>I see opportunities, if people want to look for opportunity," said Ditka. "Now, if they don't want to look for them, then you can find problems with anything."
>im a cock sucking nigger

How the fuck are you going to say that Mike Ditka lived a sheltered life?

>t. 13 year old who has no idea who Mike Ditka even is

>all the atrocities
Maybe if Niggers shut their mouth and followed orders they would not be died.

Ray Lewis always prays when he is not killing somebody or standing at attention for the Queen of England

>Mike Ditka is actually a really cool person because---- HES WHITE!
nice arguement cumskins

Ditka, a real man

>I'm a racist, who thinks white only agree with each other, and secretly want to enslave black people.

Not one person brought up race but you. Think about that for one second. Ditka won 3 NFL championships, regardless of skin-color he's 1,000 times the athlete that kaepernick could ever hope to be. But again, your simple little pea-brain can only think in mental midget terms of "He's white" or "he's black." Get the fuck off of Sup Forums you incredible faggot.

u got mad

Sure, nigger, keep that imagination churning.

Fuckin' Mike Ditka. I always knew he was a champ.

>Listening to someone with brain damage who coasted to fame off of Buddy Ryan's defense.

I don't watch football but I love Ditka. A real man if there ever was one.

I've got bets out already on how much kneeling will be going on during the Superbowl.