RACISTS BTFO BY AIRFORCE

youtube.com/watch?v=WfjZ1otkS3o

HAHAHAHAHA

chairforce is so cucked

sad

>American airforce murders women and children
>But they can't cope with mean words
Weird.

RACISTS HAVE NO PLACE IN THE USA BREED WITH BLACK BULLS!

>it's another diversity is good because it's diversity sermon
>nobody can question us
>get out REEEE
this is the thinking of a military leader of the USA
you are lucky there isn't another superpower because you would devastatingly lose that conflict.
fucking burgerkeks

China is going to btfo their GPS and radar systems when it kicks off. They are so reliant on their systems that they cannot function without them.

They aren't even aware of this weakness.

The Daily Telegraph revealed the weekly targets sent out to ADF recruiters showed no targets for men in 35 of 50 Army positions but the instruction to “recruit immediately” if a woman came forward for combat roles such as armoured cavalry.
In response the ADF put out a statement saying: “All roles in the Australian Defence Force (ADF) are open for men and women to apply.”
But an ADF recruiter told The Telegraph: “Yes they can apply – but only women will get the job.”
The instructions to ADF recruiters are clear with roles for men marked in red, clearly showing there are no vacancies for the next 12 months.
But the ones for women are marked in green, showing targets for hiring in the next six months. Frontline roles including rifleman and artilleryman are also highlighted with a yellow star which means “recruit immediately”.
The internal ADF document, obtained by The Telegraph, also shows similar quotas for the Navy and Air Force. Of 18 jobs open for the navy in the next six months just one is open to male recruits. None of the seven targeted Air Force roles is open to men.
The recruiter said he had also been ordered to tell any male already recruited for a combat role but not yet in training to change their choice of job to make way for women recruits.
“I have not done that,” he said. “I want the best person for the job irrespective of their gender.”
Former Army officer and Australian Conservatives member Bernie Gaynor said: “Defence’s statement attempting to refute news that males are being discriminated against for frontline combat roles is nothing more than a smokescreen.

“It is true that males can apply for any job. It is also true that females who are accepted must pass the required standards. But this does not address the fundamental aspect of the situation.
“Recruiting officers have been directed not to process applications from males for combat roles over the next 12 months. Males will simply not get the jobs while females will be fast-tracked through the system,” he said.
The recruitment policy comes from the top. At an International Women’s Day speech in Canberra this year Chief of Army Lieutenant General Angus Campbell said: “We aspire to have 25 per cent representation of women in Army by 2025.”
That is double the current number of women who make up 12.7 per cent of the army — although disproportionately 18 per cent of commanding officers are now women.
In a speech to army recruiters last year Lt Gen Campbell admitted his policies had met with dissension in the ranks.
He said a recruiting officer had told the Chief of the Defence Force’s gender adviser he “needed to protect the Army from Canberra”.
Another recruiter told his team to ignore the directions to recruit women. “I subsequently invited him to review his posting options,” he said.
And he warned recruiters: “I will have no humour if my directions are ignored a third time.”
A Defence spokesman said: “While Defence maintains targets to encourage greater participation of women, every candidate must meet the required standards. Successful candidates are selected based on merit and their capacity to do the work, not on their gender.”
He did not answer questions about recruiters being told specifically to target women but said men or women could apply for any role.
He said the Army has a target of 15 per cent women by 2023.

AUSTRALIA BTFO BY FEMINIST MILITARY

Australia doesn't purport itself to be a military superpower. Our military is effectively welfare for retards who can dress in a uniform.

Chairforce*
FTFY

He says after dronestriking a hospital and killing twelve Arab children

to milfags: look into microwave array wave scattering. false negatives on gps/radar. sandbar islands.

Why is diversity such a cult?

>these people will """ fight""" Russians in WW3

whites have always been in multiracial societies.

The united states empires is all races people. Its a way of live we support not race.
Except for Germany that one time. Or the UK for some time.

Looking back at their history, it has always been multiracial from the beginning. There is no such thing as a white country.

They're very aware of this weakness, which is why inertial guidance systems still exist. It would hurt, but it won't stop the missiles from flying.

We had ICBMs with sub-100ft accuracy using only intertial guidance before GPS was invented.

>treat everyone with dignity and respect
>make sure you respectfully blow up Afghani children. Just because they have a different skin color doesn't mean you get to demean them while turning their blood into vapor

It's not the ICBMs I'm worried about.

It's the boats (you've seen why), and planes.

(OP)
>Caring about organized (((government))) military in this age.
I won't be putting my life or my friends and family to fight for some foreign shithole like Israel.
Only thing veteran of modern war deserves was to be spit on and die cold in the streets where his beloved government left him after they used him like a prostitute.
Fuck the military, I have more respect for Police, people who actually put their lives on the line against niggers.

I unironically think we should abolish the military, at least everything besides the coast guard.

Well no race in this world is pure. But there are established races which some countries like Japan fight for. So racism is really foolish unless you live on an island.

This is my fetish.

>bomb hospitals into rubble
>bomb water and food supplies to cause the suffering deaths of civilians
>words that aren't popular is where I draw the line

wha'ts with that dumbass thing on her head anyways he look s like a cancer patient with nice thighs Ugh

but user, you see, they murder women and children of ALL color

You niggers are going to get wiped out one day. Not a single one of you will remain alive. And your cuck general wont save you.

Noob. Its his job to support the american empire of race inclusion and ideals over race. Basically his speech is saying the military and nation is not changing to something its not. No nazi germany for america, sry.

>North Korean Generals: Prepare to vaporize the Americans with nuclear Hell fire!!! We will defeat our enemies!!!

>US Air Force Generals: STOP SAYING MEAN WORDS!!! YOU ARE HURTING PEOPLES FEELINGS!!!

Please God do not allow North Korea to fly planes over our soldiers with loud speakers blaring, "NIGGER!!! KIKE!!! FAGGOTS!!!" or our soldiers will drop to their knees and cry in defeat!!!

Seriously, shit like this is what makes me doubt every level of your military and defense. No wonder we can't even win a war against goat fucking Muslims with weapons from the 1950's!!!

Letter to Sup Forums
>GET OUT

>this information is so secret, even the president doesn't know.

>YOU BETTER LEARN TO TREAT PEOPLE WITH DIGNITY AND RESPECT SON

>bombs Muslim wedding with unmanned attack drone

>all the racist fuck bois ITT
one pushup would make your fat heart explode

Africans enslaved whites nearly 500 years longer than whites enslaved blacks, the Moors enslaved whites all the way to Iceland

>abdul mad as fuck

white didn't start slavery, there wre slavery before "colonization".
just staph.
your tribal leaders had notjhing to trade with europeans so they traded "workers"

You do know what happened to the moors right? Lets just say they dont exist anymore.

I'd prefer Nun desu.
Most muslim women I know is a goddam whore.

This is why the CIA wants the power to carryout strikes.

The US military is a pack of losers and the CIA do not care who the fuck they kill.

>cuck being this mad he's fighting a Jew war

why does everyone, including the virtue signalling cuck talking, look like a bunch of soy boys?

They were only pushed back after 800 years of ruling southern Europe

Look, the shill looks like the archetypal cocksucker. He's sucking globalist dick. Suckin Soros, suckin Skippy, suckin Brock, suckin Alefantis, did I miss anyone? Look, I'm not against the gays, okay, I love them they're great folks. But there's something about this fairy hopping around, bossing everybody around, trying to intimidate people like me and you. I wanna tell the shills: Hey listen assholes! Quit saying /pol and I - and I never use curse words in 32 years - but the gloves are off. Listen you son of a bitch. What the fuck's your problem? You wanna sit here and say that I'm a goddamn fucking Russian spy? You get in my face with that shit and I'll beat your goddamn ass you son of a bitch. You piece of shit. You fucking goddamn fucker. Listen fuckhead, you've fucking crossed the line. Get that through your goddamn fucking head. Stop pushing your shit. You're the people who've fucked this country over and gangraped the shit out of it, assassinated Seth Rich then lost the election, so stop shooting your mouth off claiming that I'm the enemy. You got that you goddamn son of a bitch. Fill your hand, I'm sorry but I'm done. You start calling me a foreign agent, those are fucking fighting words, excuse me, I'm sorry about that. I lost control.

>fatty being this mad he had to walk past the recruiter next to gamestop

Well. They can enjoy what Europe has done to them now. Libya, Egypt, North Africa are pretty fucked and they'll be fucked for a while.

kek

>Retarded Trump cultists would rather listen to draft dodger Dotard Trump instead of someone with military experience.

I dont listen to either one, I dont a fuck fuck about either

Africa is growing, whites are becoming a minority in every western country. Blacks are winning.

>someone

niggers are not people

Trump plays dota?

based

>military experience
>instructing cadets to be cucks
Nah. You are going to have to pick one faggot.

Oh look, another virtue signaler that wants to earn brownie points and secure his job, maybe even promote himself for promotion.

The chairforce is LITERALLY run by kikes.
Look at the leadership on their website, fuck ton of Jews

>promote himself for a promotion

>we died for the military!
Go thank the military, I dont give a fuxk about you faggot ill fuck your "wife" when youre deployed and profit off you invading childrens schools and homes.

In ROTC we had a officer that told us he would beat the shit out of us if he ever saw us not hold the door open for a girl.
I decided the military wasn't for me.

good bye general faggot.

Vietnam was bullshit

So is every single war we're in now

Have a (you)

>another triggered fatty

See this nigger?
He shit bigger than you.

>promote himself (in the sense that he puts himself out there and makes himself and his actions noticed) for a promotion (an advancement in a job that is usually dependent on how you appear to an employer)
this is valid english language sentence. are you a beaner?

Ahh go drop some aid on a country that hates us, care force.

Trump better drop him.

Blacks are winning? lol. You just ousted yourself as the real racist.

>fatty
nope, sounds like you are the triggered subhuman

>4,000 combat flight hours
>5 deferments for "my feet hurt"

Trump loses.

>You may have heard that some people wrote some racist slurs on some message boards...

OHHH THE HUMANITY

I am not here for Trump you faggot.

but thats like your opinion mr

>implying I don't treat everyone proffessionally
>implying niggers or womyn know anything about treating people proffessionally
>implying my bigotry has anything to do with me and nothing to do with how fucking retarded everyone is

>triggered by a beta
Sorry sonny, hasnt happened yet.

Worthless white opinions. Half your own race hate you.

No I know it's valid. I was making fun of myself, lol. It just sounded awkward as shit when I read it back to myself after posting.

That's the plan. With the Chairforce run by the Jews, they have control of the nuclear stockpile. Wouldn't be surprised if the nuke silos are all run by Jew personnel.
>aka the Samson option
Wouldn't matter if the goys ran the Army, the Marines, or the Navy. It especially wouldn't matter if goys ran the Coast Guard, because they don't matter at all.

Oh come on now. First you say race doesnt exist and then you say blacks are winning. Clearly you are a bigot whos pushing an agenda.

Doesn't sound that awkward anymore though, desu. Anyways my bad for the confusion.

General Doofus

America: The Great Satan. Couldn't have put it better myself

In the future wars americans will be told to stand down if the enemy is not white.

>chairforce

Where did I say race doesn't exist?

Don't make us bomb your dykes

youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI

Basically. If anyone on your side says a mean word like NIGGER everyone has to drop to their knees and beg the enemy to chop your head off.

Oh im sorry you somehow think blacks are a pure race and whites are not. Excuse me while i laugh hysterically.

You can burn them alive. Just don't be rude to them okay.
Official Army memo.

Jealous? Envy? Typical white emotion.

>racial slurs on message boards

lmao, as if soldiers in the field don't say shit like "get this faggot nigger-rigged shit out of here you fucking retard" to each other in real life every few minutes

>Airforce
Who?

Doesn't even have to be about words. If they uit not being "racist" that high how will they deal with fighting other races.
Progressive cucks already think law enforcement shouldn't shoot niggers and reports say police are hesitant to do their job now. On top of that crimes increasing.

Not seeing the problem here. Writing nigger on a chalkboard is a lot worse than being a communist, regardless of what the edgelord nazis think.

You know how I know you're a mongrel?

Forget about weapons. War enemies can utter N-word and Air Force will collapse!

You mean that term invented by communists.