Holy shit, nobody delivers the bantz like the great Stephen King

Holy shit, nobody delivers the bantz like the great Stephen King.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B_obeR1OIm8
twitter.com/r_a_salvatore/status/908175367717957632
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You'd think a world famous writer could meme one good joke on Twitter. Lefties really can't fucking meme.

maybe he should post some epic frog memes or race divided crime stats

>stephen king
>expecting me to listen to someone who added a 5 page underage gangbang into his story at the end where it had no relevance to the plot

why did he have all the kids have sex in his book about the clown pennywise

DESU that girl is still cute after feminism and short hair looks good on her.

Stop reading this crap

H.P.L. is /ourwriter/

Narcissist? He literally wrote himself into his books.

Child sex orgy in IT

was that in "IT"?

She's a tragedy. Goes from about a 7 to a 4. That dyke haircut does her no favors.

How is narcissism considered an insult anymore
It's glorified in comedies all the time. People love it, narcissism is entertaining

Didn't King do several self inserts into his novels? That sounds pretty narcissistic to me. Not to mention the child sex scene in IT

pedo fuck

King is a creep, and a pedophile
who remembers the child orgie at the end of IT?

Isn't he suppose to be a great author? There was zero creativity in that joke. Sad.

"i think my haters turning gay on me, everytime im online they pray on me" really applies to stephen, faggot is gay for trump its just sad, anyone know if he is a homo?

Stephen King is a pedophile who writes about elementary schoolers having orgies

*while he gangbangs a 11 year old girl*

yeeeah... not like pedos have a valid opnion

Holy shit, nobody destroys his family by being a coke-addicted alcoholic like the degenerate Stephen King.

Sage all these bullshit threads.

yeah, after they "Kill" IT for the first time, the 11 year olds celebrate by running a train on the only chick in the group.

Would H.Sup Forums Lovecraft be a shitposter were he still among us?

literally who? Tolkien is /ourwriter/

>Left:Trump u suck dude
>Trump:No I dont suck because x,y,z.
>Left: WOW what a narcissist

>except everyone and their mums

This is the best insult a professional writer can produce? Nothing subtle or witty, simply "DRUMPF NARCISSIST"

FAWKIN HOMERUN STEPHANIE CHIPPERSON

unless Tolkien has written about the evil of niggers you can fuck off

you're a beotian and a philistine...

this.

Such a great 'writer' truly a literary legend

This. King is an author, so literally sits doen all day and just bangs out his internal narrative. Trump is on the move and getting stuff built or done.

Narcissists are defined by talking rather than doing. Narcisstics are all about maintaining ego and image rather than thinking about realistic details and executing on realistic goals.

Literally the entire plot of all his works are "these dark skinned people are bad and violent" and the fair skin people slaughter them wholesale.

yea wotz he guna do run home or some shiznit? tsss tss

Lol. King totally wrecked him. Drumph BTFO....right? Please tell me I'm right mommy...

Steven King should go check the mail.

Angry Wojak Stephen
Smug Pepe Donald

He makes a good point

He was the girl all along

thanks user, I was just about to do the same thing
everyone should save this image and spread it around
get on those black twitters, etc

But has he named the nigger?

This is the guy who spent upwards of 15 years in a cocaine-fueled ego rage. Fuck him, fuck his books.

Newsflash
Stephen King sucks and is retarded
Everything he has made is trash
Who cares?
Liberals
Because they are so uneducated they get their opinions from uneducated celebrities

and it's 5 pages long? Why have i never heard someone mention this

Stephen King rips off Rod Serling more than Neil Tyson does Carl Sagan

>4A5JaeeL
The flag, why the fag flag.

Can't remember if it was 5 pages, but stephen kang clearly put a lot of cocaine fueled thought into it

>Stephen King

because nobody reads

read

Both make more money in 10 minutes than you will in your entire life.

what is this an argument for?

Funny because Stephen King's photo has been next to PEDOPHILE in the dictionary ever since he wrote IT and promoted pre-pubescent sexual orgies. His opinion means less than shit.

FAWKIN ...D-dOUBLE PLAY

tsssssss

>>>leftypol

>promoted pre-pubescent sexual orgies
Fucking kek; they weren't "prepubescent", and writing about them is different than promoting them.
His tweet was garbage but so is this argument.

A nigger by any other name still smells just as terrible

I've been inside his house before

>has he named the nigger?
Tolkien was a far smarter man who chose applicability over straight allegory.
He NEVER would have become as large in the popular mindset as he has if he'd outright named.

The Chad Lovecraft vs the Virgin Tolkien

Trump's a NARCISSIST hey?

Unlike those fine career politicians who aren't in love with themselve....

King just showed his blue pill/shill level.

So basically what I have gathered from this thread is this, stephen king is a pedophile because of the child orgy in "it" and he also writes himself into his own books.. Did i miss anything?

Alcoholic degenerate who likes kiddy fucking.

Too that drunk driver in Maine never finished the job. It would have saved us from that dogshit sequel to The Shining.

Fun Fact: His shit gets outsold by Dean Koontz now.

There's also a book with a nazi and a young boy who use an electric baton to rape a jewish girl

King with the 18th century bants.

It had relevance to his weiner.

I kinda love stephen king now

Holy fucking shit, you could NOT have reversed those worse.
Tolkien, while not a chad, was far closer to being one than fucking Lovecraft, who fit the "Sup Forums NEET stereotype" almost to a fucking T.

cell was on of the worst books ever read

was pissed had to finish the pos

total gay jew using ghost writers liek james patterson and other mass rpoduced fake it authors

msot movies of kings shit suck

my opinion of him fell

hes voting for dems who will make sua venesuela

Traump best ever
Obama worst ever

Richad Laymon of flesh n beast house better

I bet he's just happy he recovered from that dark tower flop of his in 2015.

What a sad sad old man.

kign is such a fuckin hak

and got so fukin rad and rich

richard laymon and probly others 1000x better

I think horror si censored because what people would love to read si some shit parents hate

sex n violence and not taking women seriously of authority seriously

no wonder vox day left america

scifi writers ton fo fascsit fags too

I might write hooror liek spaltterpunk shit after I write capitalist space few dozen novels

>Lovecraft was frequently ill as a child, and he barely attended school until he was eight years old because of his sickly condition, and was withdrawn after a year.
>The adult Lovecraft was gaunt with dark eyes set in a very pale face (he rarely went out before nightfall). For five years after leaving school, he lived an isolated existence with his mother, primarily writing poetry without seeking employment or new social contacts.
>Lovecraft was never able to support himself from earnings as author and editor. He saw commercial success increasingly elude him in this latter period, partly because he lacked the confidence and drive to promote himself.

Fucking SCREAMS NEET.

>dictionary
>pictures
>yank doctionaries actually have images in them because they are too stupid to read
is this a joke

Die in exhaust fumes.

those are called encyclopedias

>msot movies of kings shit suck
I think you missed Maximum Overdrive, good sir.

Funny thing about his books into movies shit, the only one that receives praise are the ones heavily altered from the books. New IT focuses heavily on the kids and barely on IT, and with shit like The Shining you had Kubrick going out his way to be as different from the book as possible while still getting that fat cheque. Meanwhile the "real" movie versions of his books are universally panned.

Holy fucking shit, what the fuck is this? Why is no one talking about this? Has (((their))) agenda really advanced this far?

youtu.be/B_obeR1OIm8

wow I though S King was dead

all of king's stories would be better if someone else had written them. every one of the movies based on his books are complete shit as well.

this nigger makes ra salvatore look like a god of fantasy.

that's because dean koontz doesn't have a seizure at the end of his novel to finish it

at least he is not rassis like dr seuss, who i bet is not a real doctor

IM GLORIOUS MASTER KING
I CREATED YOUR UNIVERSE

he got so god damned lazy towards the end of the dark tower series man. i wish someone like jim butcher had written them originally

Look again after listening to some of her slam poetry.

Reminder that The Running Man was also superior to its book.

None of his horror films have been good. But Stand by me, Misery, Shawshank, 1990 IT miniseries and The Stand miniseries are all good imo

King is infamous for being a massive coke head, almost all of books have insanely out of place shit that would make the books better if left out. No one really knew about the kiddy gangbang in IT because no one gave a fuck to read through a cokeheads ~1k page ramblings about a spooky maybeclown monster.

Having read some of his other work, I'm convinced King has some repressed sexual feelings for children.

speaking of which apparently salvatore is a fucking liberal cuckold faggot

twitter.com/r_a_salvatore/status/908175367717957632

lets not forget about the abomination that was haven

Between his social media and his books, the only thing that wasn't literally diazepam was him writing in a five page loli gangbang.

>'I regret that I am not clear as to what you intend by arisch. I am not of Aryan extraction: that is Indo-iranian; as far as I am aware none of my ancestors spoke Flindustani, Persian, Gypsy, or any related dialects. But if I am to understand that you are enquiring whether I am of Jewish origin, I can only reply that I regret that I appear to have no ancestors of that gifted peopleā€¦.
I cannot, however, forbear to comment that if impertinent and irrelevant inquiries of this sort are to become the rule in matters of literature, then the time is not far distant when a German name will no longer be a source of pride.'

Perfect.