NNB

>Hotarun's abnormal growth for one year
>Renge's gifted intelligence
>diastrophism in short period of time
What happened in their village?

Comfy.

They live in Fukushima

her abnormal growth was when she was still in Tokyo
As for Renge, she's just a child prodigy.

They are really on a simulated village on the moon, remember that Planetes episode with the 12 year old who had the body of a 24 year old?

>What happened in their village
ojii-san checked for radiation

Hotaru's growth spurt was not abnormal for a year in an adolescent- its slightly unusual for her age but still not outside the bounds, just in the upper couple percentages.

Which of these country bumpkins' fields would you fertilize?

Komari's. I'd take her far away from everyone else to the point where she won't be able to find her way back, rape and impregnate her, and then leave her there.

I don't think Komari can be impregnated user.

She's 14

Please don't sexualise the non nons.

It must be the nanaki village
and NNB is the prequel of mayoiga actually

But memeyoiga is SHIT

Yes she is fourteen. She is also the height and build of a small ten year old and she has no development of secondary sex characteristics.
So I dont think she menstruates.

If she doesn't, I'll rape her daily until a baby is finally possible and then once she's preggers, I'm abandoning her.

so is NNB

inb4 "comfy"

Low-quality bait lad.

everything against your bad show must be bait, huh?

In about 40-50 years the kids will be the only people left in the village, and that is only if they not move out. There are little employment opportunities for newer generations of children here and they'll likely end up going to an urban area for work.

There have been no childbirths in 7 years. How many childbirths took place in the last 20 years? 6? 7? It's far too little, the community can't recover like that. This happens all the time in the rural areas of other countries, too. Entire villages being abandoned due to a dying, aging population and then the land is sold out in masse.

NNB is darker than you initially imagined. It's about the lives of the last generation of people who will ever live in Asahigaoka.

por que no los cuatros

I am literally going to go fishing with Natsumi

COMFY HAPPENED