ITT: we act like niggers

ITT: we act like niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MThnjUAwFsU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you spelled thieves wrong,

Like I was sayen, nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

>heh, nigger
WHAT?! You can't say nigger!

Havent seen my dad in years, went to get cigarettes.

Boi u dont say dem words cuz ill pop yo ass racist bitch whiteboy cracka (Insert nigger laughing emojis).

where's my super suiiiiT!

ma nigga yo ain't got shit against us, jesus is our nigga, bitch, bitch, mothefucka

mah nigga i got yo emoji right hurr.

suck muh dick

AYO HOLD UP MAH NIGGA

*climb to a tree*

Muh dick muffafucka

Fuck you man! I'm a victim of that hateful word. Only I can use that word with MY NiGGers. I should kill you I'm so mad right now! Poor me. Everyone is against me and I can never win so I won't even try. Now DIE CRACKER

Everyone who posted here failed: niggers can't use computers.

*ITT we act like inbred racist trash*

HURRR DURR GONNA FUCK ME SISTERS PUSSY THEN SUCK TRUMPS DICK

Yeeeeeehawwww YALLLLLLLL

*proceeds to pop a bunch of pills*

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTT

how can you tell if a nigger has been on a computer?

it's missing.

No, the $ sign is missing and the G is worn down and greasy

AYO IMMA 'BOUT DAT BOOS MOBILE, NYUKKA

The "I just discovered Sup Forums and got asshurt" variety of nigger. Nice choice.

>hey let me borrow $50 bux, i got chu next week
>just one more week nigga, i swear get off my back!
>WHAT MONEY??? YOU AINT LEND ME SHIT NIGGA!!

I ACTUALLY BELIEVED TRUMP WAS GOING TO BUILD A WALL AND MEXICO WOULD PAY FOR IT

COAL IS COMING BACK RIGHT?

OH MAN, MY BROTHER AND BEST FRIEND DIED OF A HEROIN OVERDOSE

I THOUGHT THE US LOVED THEIR VETS WHY AM I WAITING MONTHS TO GET TREATED?

meet me sum whea

TRUMP IS DE BEST PREZ-I-DENT!

Argentina is white, YO!

Bix nood
Ooooga booga
Where all da wite wimmins at?

sage thread. niggers cant read

ayo hol up. muhfuggin w*te-ass cracka boi tryna say dat hate word? MEET ME SUMWEA MUHFUGGA! YOU CAINT SAY NIGGA, ONLY WESE CAIN!

Everytime I see a thread like this is brings me back to senior year in high school (just a year ago) sitting next to a nigger. Our final was to write an essay on any topic and, of course the dumb nigger next to me writes maybe 300 words about how Trump is bad and puts it in a massive font and turns it in.

I honestly can't imagine seeing a white person do the same. There really is a division of intelligence, don't let anyone tell you otherwise

NAW YOU MEET ME SUMWEA!

youtu.be/MThnjUAwFsU

WUT U IS CUZ?! SHEEIIIIIIIIIIIT! GIB ME DAT OR U WAYCIST!

Need mo programs fo dem shoes...i mean kidz.

MEET ME SUMWEA. IMMA PUT A BULLIT IN YO ASS. MEET ME SUMWEA MUFUGGA! MAH DICK HARD!

im a nigger

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger
rughworihgowrghworijworujgwo w9rug howrughowirh witw rih qw08t yw9ori hw94 8wq94t 8uq 934t 8q 4t wh49 tiqj49 8y2w 04t 8h2048tu0248tumw4iutmcioirjtvimeu 29w4ht9w4htm9wu4hrmc9 92w nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

*punches you for no discernible reason*

GIMME YO ADDRESS MUFUGGA I PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

>Steals thread

FREE CATALONIA

IM A GROWN MAN WHERE YO MANAGUH I WAN ALL DA SHIT IN DA CART FO FREE

I wonder how many ghetto funeral homes get stupid requests
"AYO MAKE EM HOLDIN' A FORTY AND HE HAVE SUM CHICKEN IN HE LAP, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH BOOOIIIIIIIIII !"

NO YOU MEET ME SUMWEA MUFUGGA ILL BEAT YO ASS! I GET MAH BOIS AND BEAT YO NIGGA BLACK ASS! MEET ME SUMWEA!

That cant be real.

Tell me some niggers were clowning around and one climbed into the casket to take that pic.

Don't tell me he is actually dead and the family took that picture.

>Lend money to a nigger
>He gets angry and wants to bash you when you ask for it back.

We don't have niggers here but we have people who act a lot like them, Iv known wiggers who behave like that, even act offended at the idea that they "owe you money" after you have lent it to them.

Damn, you really pulled off the "butthurt nigger who just discovered Sup Forums" type, man! I almost thought you was a nigger for a second!