Just come clean...

Just come clean, Sup Forums - how many reddit accounts are you running to make it appear as though Drumpf has actual supporters?

one on opera internet explorer fire fox and chrome

The only opposers of Trump are feminists, cucks, SJWs. Come to reality, the only reason it seems like everyone dislikes Trump is because of the media and how vocal a lot of those idiots are.

Don't be part of the social validation bandwagon where it's cool to hate Trump.

I am behind 9000 skeletons

Most of Trumps supporters don't argue with liberal faggots online.

>reddit accounts
not even to troll, faggot
kys
>in all fields

Things really are divided down the middle. These people are scared and cant believe there are some many that disagree with them. They instead believe its all a small group that somehow is making a big show of things. It will be fun watching them die on DOTR

>tfw you run several hundred sockpuppet accounts using scripts to post and manipulate trending/front page across multiple websites completely undetected

Feels good to be a freelance psyops agent

We're not Media Matters or Correct The Record, faggot. Trump supporters do it for free.

All of them for I am the Hacker known as Sup Forums

100k @+ 3y 133+ $p3@k
@11 Y0vr 3@$3 @r3 3310^g +0 u$

Only a Hacker as great as I the Hacker known as Sup Forums can pull off such an amazing feat

Praise Ribbits and share you're feelings

I did the opposite.

I had about 20 libtard accounts with 20k+ karma leading them into increasingly retarded mindsets.

One thousand, four hundred and eighty-eight.

I hopped the border voted for Trump over 6,000 times in Michigan

I should mention, I stopped about a year ago when I realized you could lead them into hell and they still wouldn't take a step back.

>Trump supporters
I don't even like Trump. I just ironically shill for him because it pisses people off so much. Did the same thing on Sup Forums during the election except acting pro Clinton.

Come to think of it you faggots called me a paid shill a million times so you're no better than reddit.

What is this 'reddit' you speak of?

Is it the place that I have heard of where the ePeen is worshipped more than common sense and logic?

jesus man that's really not good

Easy over 9K. Not sure how many still exist

Yeah, that's why I stopped.

I have been on the internet since 1994, and I have never felt the desire to join reddit. I had a myspace, digg, and newgrounds account though.

>thinks reddit is a place of impohtence...

50|\/|31 537 U5 U|* 73|-| |30m|3

57 all in spanish

It actually is kind of funny how nobody noticed years of poll stuffing and false flagging and signal boosting ect.

Most of the ops are not even hidden or didn't start out that way.

If all of the chans are archived, I wonder if somebody has to go through all of it.

>I wonder if somebody has to go through all of it.
Mueller
it's going to be a long wild ride

So they are slowly realizing we're the "russian hackers"?

CYKA BLAT DAS VE DANYA SUKYA

>0
reddit is cancer.

Fuck of Ermor

If they start pulling our cards, my hope is that I've shitposted to the point that pic related happens

if it was going to it won't now and if an agent is reading this and does let me slide, you're a faggot

I don't use reddit cos I'm too lazy to set up an account

>leddit spacing

i have been stuffing your mums ballot
loves it she does
dirty leafslag that she is
autumn has come leafscum, the end is nigh

What is this Reddit of which you speak?

Why are they so concerned? Do they think their ideology sucks if the entire world doesn't agree with them?

I left Reddit when they banned The Chimpire

One and I never visit the donald.

I don't run any at all, however I did turn in about 50,000,000 ballots across the united states for my orange lad, Putin helped

this

They live and breathe for peer affirmation. They say only what they expect others want to hear, and hide (over the past year this has switched into complete lashing out) from anything that makes them introspect.

It is quite easy to use this to your advantage, you need only a few astroturfers to curtail them.

Leddit is an amusing platform though, you can say the same exact thing on an account with zero karma (you'll get dick for upboats), but if you do it on one with a lot of karma you'll get shitloads.

tl;dr: Perceived identity is more important than content to them.

About 60 million.

i love the obsessive dedication of some of the mentally ill nerds here

80% of counties voted for him you massive (((fuckwit)))

There is only one Trump voter. Me. With the help of my Russian hacker friends, I cast 63 million votes for Trump. He won fair and square. Deal with it, loser.

Same, but I don't even bother anymore. They became as retarded as my looney communist persona. Defaults subreddits allow people to call for the killing of any person right of Marx and anyone disgusted by it left reddit already. It became one big echo chamber where everyone goes "PUNCH RIGHT WINGERS". And the MSM is just ignoring this.