NMR Demonstration in Gothenburg roundup

youtube.com/watch?v=2pmvv19sNRE ("The police is just triggering it" When police shows up "Oh and then they just run")
youtube.com/watch?v=nXiqfuhRB3Q (NMR just arriving at their start point of the legally allowed and planned route. Getting stopped by police after leftists throw stuff at them)
youtube.com/watch?v=Ut7IhdRBeg0 (Mainstream media reporting. Starts with reporter talking about Antifa attacking police and bystanders telling them to quit that. Police is there to prevent them from getting to NMR. They then proceed to dig up stone in the street and hurl it towards the police all while fully knowing the Police cant get to them to arrest them)

NMR Twitters: twitter.com/nordfront?lang=en & twitter.com/Nordfront_Live?lang=en

Youtube Channels containing footage:
youtube.com/channel/UCLJP8h2X8AzonANnF_ZkuAw/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=5yd9crDwWkg

Swedish Prime Minister Stefan Löfven: svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/vast/morgan-johansson-avskyvarda-krafter-i-rorelse ("A clear line was drawn against the Nazis" "Proud of the police" "NMR has shown their true face" "We need to work against extremism")
Other political figures tried to get cheap political points from the situation but no noteworthy comments.

SUMMARY IN COMMENTS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EKGqTBp22aU
youtube.com/watch?v=IYyEmEMOgTs
youtube.com/watch?v=bsER3OLyIGc
youtube.com/watch?v=mTf8Y4XiUVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cEKmzxfATdw
youtu.be/6HPBjHvRBYY
youtube.com/watch?v=KpqEk_sITsI
youtube.com/watch?v=v-9JFt2Q3E8
youtube.com/watch?v=-5j5dlOilNo
youtube.com/watch?v=-NiQTqyQ7no
youtube.com/watch?v=D5wUr4Lut4A
youtube.com/watch?v=fT_waNzdKMg
youtube.com/watch?v=xmjckwK8YWo&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=qxMDgv4Pefs
youtube.com/watch?v=s5HjmS4fOUw
nrk.no/nyheter/nazistiske-demonstrasjoner-1.13621532
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Short Summary: The Nordic Resistance Movement (NMR in Swedish) gathered in Gothenburg for their legally allowed demonstration in Gothenburg, Sweden Sept 30. They begun after gathering to march towards the planned route (Which had been shortened both by distance and time by the Jewish foundation organisation in Gothenburg along with Football fans since a game was gonna be played that day and other parties). After reaching said route AFA(ANTIFA) and other leftists threw stuff at them, triggering a response which the police shut down as seen in the second youtube link above. Police had to close them in, temporarily arrest some and negotiate a new route to walk. Later down the route the police held back antifa gatherings who as seen in youtube video 3 threw stuff at the police as well. They did "get to do their march" but with a lot of complications. Media and political figures are trying to grab cheap PR points here and that's about it.

bumpin

Almost forgot to mention also. The police had jammers in their vans during the negotiations with NMR at their routes start-point. Everyone that streamed got massive lag and issues when close.

Thanks Sven. What's the response from Normie Swedes?

Who were the Gothenburg people that beat up Antica?

Thanks bro. Now to see if people are actually interested in this post-knowledge

>swedish antifa shouting allahu ackbar

youtube.com/watch?v=EKGqTBp22aU

AHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YOU CAN'T BE ANY MORE OF A CÜCK THAN THIS

shittiest quality ever

Normies are mixes as usual. Some just joined in on the "No nazis in our streets chants" some denounced Antifa's activities. Sympathy on both sides were pretty apparent there. The average home in the couch Swede were probably thinking some centrist cuck thought like "both groups are stupid and i'm smart"

yup, swedish internet is Irak tier, just like its population

NRM need to put some of their program points on banners and take them to rallies so normies see them. Normies just think of gas chambers.

Not sure why they say Swedes are cucked. Maybe a tad bit soft at times but at least they are fighting back, unlike us. We don't have a solid movement to rally behind, let alone a political party to vote for now that UKIP are finished.

>They forced the police back
>The police
>They forced the fucking police back
Godspeed you glorious Nords.

Did NRM not fight the pigs?

youtube.com/watch?v=IYyEmEMOgTs

Nordfront look fucking amazing.
>strong
>uniform
>have their own symbols

Much respect to you, brothers

I'm pretty sure it's just memes from other asshurt Scandinavian countries, they all hate sweden cause it's not a poor shithole and raped them throughout history
pretty much only the the major cities are cucked in sweden which is true in every western civilization and as you say they actually have a fucking legitimate nationalist movement to rally behind, a movement that would be immediately declared a terrorist organization in our 2 countries.

Normie Swedes vs Shitskin Antifa.
youtube.com/watch?v=bsER3OLyIGc

You had National Action and they were banned. pretty sure the same is gonna happen to to Nordfront, my dude.

BUT...then I am really intrigued to see, if there will be a kebab removal underground.

starts at 2:40

Who are the normies swedes that attacked antifa.

just some normal people who wanted to enjoy a day at the amusement park 10 meters away.

Not sure who they are but they look like good young lads

That's an interesting new tactic if true.
How do we work around it?
Anyway, what they need to do is stand in elections and instead of doing a 600 man march, do a 600 man leafleting campaign in Gothenburg's neighbourhoods for the candidates. Get seats in the council. Then they have a voice. The marching shit does nothing.
You can do more outreach online by just raiding the comment sections of the MSM.
You could also advertise a massive rally somewhere with a live stream address. It will get loads of publicity and then don't show up and do a bunch of speeches at a private event which is livestreamed instead. That way people hear your message and there is no bollocks.
marches and rallys are for the pre-internet era. No need to larp like it's the 30's

here's a different angle
youtube.com/watch?v=mTf8Y4XiUVQ

They did have a push-battle followed up by some brawling for a few minutes before police started arresting members. Who then was released after the route-negotiations

youtube.com/watch?v=cEKmzxfATdw

Neat bro.
Good point
Thanks man.

Here's a video today from Canada of Antifa getting fucked up:

youtu.be/6HPBjHvRBYY

Well the problem with coping with the democratic system is that not only does every other party want to eat you alive. But you literally cannot gain real power and respect from those other parties until you openly support Israel. Which is what's happening with SD. While SD would deal with immigration they wont deal with the jews causing it. So if anything they would be a transition-party in power to pave the way so that more "extreme" parties can get on the playing-field.

As for the jammers, don't let police hold you contained in small areas near their cars. Always be on the move or keep distance.

Hats off to you Based Dutch

youtube.com/watch?v=KpqEk_sITsI

The democratic system is the only way to get change. Otherwise you may just as well be training full time for the inevitable civil war and marches are completely irrelevant.

Don't talk about Israel. The only reason to bring it up is to say you would like an Israeli-style immigration system and to suggest they bring in refugees there as they are in the location and are creating the problems with America and that they even give medical aid to Al Qaeda (this they admitted).

>Gothenburg
isn't this the most cucked city in swedan?
good luck.

How is there a way for anons from other countries to show support for these guys. It might sound a bit stupid but I was thinking that if anons posted pictures of themselves with the NMR flag in front of landmarks in their area it would show solidarity with you guys. Like if you are in Paris, the Eiffel Tower. In New York, Times Square and so on. Just a thought.

Well i bring Israel up because that's literally how it works here. You either suck up to them and slowly become legitimate in our politics or you don't and get forever bullied and shunned until theres enough sympathy for you to actually make a change. Which takes decades to pull off.

The marches are a natural part of their organisation just like the combat training they do together. They are all preparing themselves for a civil war should it come, that is for sure. Being able to walk together with disciplined structure and defending each others back. Getting to know how to use equipment like riot shields, helmets and other protection is really useful.

youtube.com/watch?v=v-9JFt2Q3E8

I am very confident that if you would do that for example and send that to their website contacts or twitter they would be very happy for it and use it if you allow to. They do have donation details as well but mostly tied to Swish which is a Swedish bank service where you can phone money from your account to other accounts through phone number (there's some security app tied to it of course but still)

Reminder that commie scum always outnumber Nationalists. What matters is the will to act and having something to fight for. This is why Nationalists will win in the end. Normies hate commies more than anything, you just need to let the commies expose themselves first.
Good job Sven.

youtube.com/watch?v=-5j5dlOilNo

Thanks mate I'll do it. I just feel like supporting them and letting them know that there is people in other countries that are aware of what they are doing and support them.

For clarification, what are Swedens biggest political parties at the moment? SD is biggest, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=-NiQTqyQ7no

SD has lately been polled to be either THE biggest or second biggest by a small margin in the election next year.

Make the Swedish Air Force Great Again!

youtube.com/watch?v=D5wUr4Lut4A

youtube.com/watch?v=fT_waNzdKMg

Bump

thanks leaf, have a video on the house youtube.com/watch?v=xmjckwK8YWo&feature=youtu.be

When calculating the numbers you also have to take into account that antifa demos are mostly locals - so when you see '600 NRM cultists bravely fighting against 1800 antifa', that doesn't mean 'leftists outnumber cokeheads 3:1 in $CITY' - it means that the Stockholm metro area (or wherever) ALONE has 3x as many committed antifa as Nordfront has committed members in all northern Europe.

>You could also advertise a massive rally somewhere with a live stream address. It will get loads of publicity and then don't show up and do a bunch of speeches at a private event which is livestreamed instead.

This is called 'pulling a milo'.

BUMP

bump på dig med

>When calculating the numbers you also have to take into account that antifa demos are mostly locals
lel. Antifa usually yells english slogans for a reason. Most of them can't speak the local language.

I tried to fix audio issues from a crazy part of the NMR stream. It's pretty nuts from inside the kettle.

youtube.com/watch?v=qxMDgv4Pefs

bump

Fuck off shill

>tfw your country will be Serbia removal time tier in 20 years

U jelly?

Hard when masks not allowed and cops use pepper spray.

t. Mohammed

Antifa in Sweden is 50% immigrant
Really makes you think

Bump because catalogue is fucking b-tier. Worst I've seen it since 2014.

What a fucking mess this board is.

I uploaded a shorter clip.
youtube.com/watch?v=s5HjmS4fOUw
2:05 is where they call the police traitors, but I don't speak swedish so IDK for sure

some brief fighting here
There was an outside perspective from I think NRK. They had a live video here I think, but I can't find it
nrk.no/nyheter/nazistiske-demonstrasjoner-1.13621532

This is fucking awesome

>not reporting leftist violence is no longer enough
>now they must actually use sci fi jamming technology to prevent any record of it

bump