Dubs better than the original thread

Dubs better than the original thread

youtube.com/watch?v=Nq1w_P7Ur9M&t=0s

You know afro samurai is an american production right?

Big O
Castle of Cagliostro
Cromartie
Haruhi
Lucky Star
Princess Tutu

DBZ
Full Metal (both versions)
Inuyasha
Basically before funimation turned to shit.

Always go dub when it exists.

>Lucky Star
That was my gateway anime, and the first time I remember feeling revolted because of shitty dubs after it got english localizations.

Ghost Stories is best dub

Golden boy and P&S w/ G are made as good as they are because of the dub.

It was animated by Madhouse and based on a manga written by a Japanese man, where the fuck are you getting American from?

Explain why you think the dub for Lucky Star is shitty, boy-o. Be sure not to give me that "all dubs are bad" bullshit.

Lucky Star dub was better than sub.

Not that guy but english voice actors simply can't act moe

Oh yeah and all dubs are bad

>Not that guy but english voice actors simply can't act moe
I keep thinking that someday someone's gonna figure it out, but they never have

I can understand they wish it was, but unfortunately it would require some balls so....

Well it's not like I've rewatched the dub at all recently, but from what I remember it's one of the first times I heard a dub that kept in things like honorifics and other explicitly Japanese language things.

It was also one of the first heavily Japanese pop-culture referencing series I watched, so it was one of the first times I remember feeling like an English localized dub would just feel pointless and sound weird when hearing characters talk about shit like comiket, Japanese commericals, movies, and Japan only brands or products as if they knew what any of it actually meant.

Also they made Kagami sound like nasally white girl trash.

>....

Those are very understandable criticisms. Stay Beautiful.

Berserk

>uploaded in 2012
How is this still up? Most of the songs I upload get taken down automatically, but a feature length movie can stay up? This is fucked up.

>Cromartie
It is a good dub but no fucking way it's better than the original. No typical gang voices, no Wakamoto, distorted characters (Mechazawa).
It's just decent/good.

>Oh yeah and all dubs are bad

I guess you watch anime on mute then?

Kill la Kill

Satsuki and Sanageyama were awful in English.

>Satsuki english
>Bad
If you were to say her Japanese one was better I would had agreed but her english one is great.

Fuck you.

That's not a dub though, Afro Samurai was originally voiced in English. In fact, I don't even think there is a Japanese dub

attack on titan

Space dandy and Baccano!

>I'm going to use the definition that doesn't match what he's sayingXDDD
Thanks Reddit.

EPIK
DUBBED
ANIMES

I will say that nostalgia made me think Tenchi Muyo had a good dub, but rewatching it made me hit the subs.

Cause I'm just a girl who can't say no, can't seem to say it at all