Why do we still defend Trump?

Why do we still defend Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

ghostbin.com/paste/wuuxe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>We
He's an anti-white plutocratic shill like the rest of them

Why do you care? You don't even live here.

You're a leaf. Your leader is Turdeau. I don't expect you to support President Trump.

>we

are you anticipating some kind of happening which will make these statements retroactively damaging to trump?

Because he redpills the whole world on lazy Democrats who take every opportunity to be a victim. There is plenty of aid there (16 ships and 10K people), this just shows how lazy and stupid Puerto Ricans are.

we dont

>we
>leaf

Looks like he can defend himself.

>we

There is no we

>using all those special graphics and fonts for a fucking screenshot of some tweets

Liberals can't even make the most basic image macros without coming off as smug assholes.

because kikes hate him, and thats good

Read the actual statement of the fucked up Mayor that is actually position herself to run as governor ...

Highlights include:
>“We are dying here. And I cannot fathom the thought that the greatest nation in the world cannot figure out the logistics for a small island of 100 miles by 35 miles. So, mayday, we are in trouble.
>“So, I am asking the president of the United States to make sure somebody is in charge that is up to the task of saving lives.
>“I will do what I never thought I was going to do: I am begging. I am begging anyone that can hear us to save us from dying. If anybody out there is listening to us, we are dying. And you are killing us with the inefficiency and bureaucracy.
>“So, Mr Trump, I am begging you to take charge and save lives. After all, that is one of the founding principles of the United States of North America. If not, the world will see how we are treated not as second-class citizens but as animals that can be disposed of. Enough is enough.”
And notice her nice shirt that CNN brought her...

If you want to know why Trump is mad, it's right there.

pretty much this desu

I hadnt followed this fiasco but holy shit.

Trump should Just get everyone out and tell them to fix their own shit.

sage

We care because (((You)) do

Fuck off. Be a better leaf. Find something productive to do with your life you fucking cucked up shareblue bitch.

Yeah it's a beautiful PR shitshow and it gives us a opprtunity to completely destroy the fake news
I forgot to add the pastebin of the complete transcript:
ghostbin.com/paste/wuuxe

Gimme Gimme Gimme
No better than niggers