Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Let us celebrate our protagonist's suffering even with pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1J8xalbB_nwveNd3fHNaI21UcaaLQcuJG6inGsUb7Udc/edit
strawpoll.me/10633860/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

daily reminder that neither Subaru or Emilia did nothing wrong. It's just a matter of prespective. You're faggots if you take side.

Rem best gril tho.

King chapter is out

the chapter takes place right after Mayonnaise Scramble, between arcs 2 and 3.

docs.google.com/document/d/1J8xalbB_nwveNd3fHNaI21UcaaLQcuJG6inGsUb7Udc/edit

Rem a cute

We already know that from days ago. Don't bother.

Is anyone still doing TLs?

Nice try jewpress.

I don't know. Just wait for the jews.

I don't know which thread(s) to go to anymore it seems Re:Zero is starting to pick up more and more traction

Subaru must suffer a thousand years of death!

Most people are waiting for a day or two after Monday for all of the momentum to die down, so people can have actual discussions again.

Russians.

This. I do think Subaru was in the wrong there, but his position is understandable when you consider his circumstances. Emilia did nothing wrong. Taking sides is dumb here.

This is still true.

someone should do a power ranking with only the witches and bishops

>Q: If the witches and Deadly Sins Bishops were to fight which side would win?
A: Under the condition of it being the same Deadly Sin, for Greed it will be a complete victory for Regulus. For Wrath it will be a complete victory for Sirius. For Sloth it will be a complete victory for Sekhmet. For Lust it will be a narrow victory for Carmilla. Because Gluttony is a difficult one it will be an equal match.

>Q: Aren’t the Deadly Sins Bishops obviously stronger than the witches……
A: There’s a matter of affinity but, before considering if it’s between two fellows of the same Deadly Sin, I would say that it feels like a 50-50 chance of winning or losing. If it were an all-out war……due to the status of the strongest being dependent upon the method of fighting I would become unable to figure out which side would win, however Regulus has a high chance of being the sole winner.

Couldn't Greed be defeated by the Wise Magical Negro if he were to use the handjobs to his advantage?

Depends if Greed's meatshields are in the vicinity of the fight, which they probably aren't.

Why doesnt Subaru just masturbate then kill himself and masturbate again?

He could masturbate as much as he wants then after masturbating 50 times he'll be the coolest, calmest mofo in the room.

series where side character better than MC

Threads like "Subaru is retarded" or "Emilia a shit" seem to focus more on those characters and attract shitposts, so generals like this are the best.

>shit at dark souls
Oh fuck man that is next level kek. This dude is youtube letsplayer levels of bad. He doesn't even know that he doesn't get the princess in the end, it was actually a dude.

Well they ever show Betelgeuse's backstory?

s2? that end ep was just some sol shit and suddenly new queen

So, who is ready for all the torture and the end of this season?
I'm not.

>mfw my post
JUST

so used to 12 ep 1 cours desu

Therese threads wills turn into absolute shit once the season end. If Emilia leaving him spammed 5-7 threads a day. Just imagine when "of each, vow" happens.

You know, the closer it gets, the more I regret getting into this series.

Never let go Subaru, its a promise.

Julius fucking emillia when?

Probably not. But we'll have to wait and see.

He deserves it to be quite honest with you familia.

He tried mimicking her voice while in his arms, that's just fucking painful.

What's with the face?

Warning: Possible Satella spoilers.

At what point are the light novels translated? Please tell me its up to volume 8 or something.

Half human half orc.

none of this would've happened if emilia had just told the truth.

Why "you'll push yourself too hard?" Why not "It's scandalous for a princess to have such a close relationship with a lower-class boy so I'm hiding you away for a bit?"

or even "You don't really understand the political process and you may mess things up while trying to help."

Why lie?

>gif

Which re zero girl would you rape

I wish Elsa would rape me.

I see that little cat nigger setting up for something fierce

Everyone celebrated over their victory, except for Subaru.

I want them all to smother my face with their warm, moist stockinged feet until I die of suffocation.

He just, kept talking.

Oh jesus christ delete that

Beatrice and Rem seems to be the ones who could actually handle Subaru. Actually if anything, I want that to happen more so that just Emilia, not that I have a problem with her... It's just that she doesn't provide as much angelicness as characters like Megumi from Food Wars.

>Itadakimasu
>of each, vow
>One act

I will never hear the end f it

Underrated.

The elf. this is what are they made for after all.
Marry Rem
Kill no one

good taste, mate.

trying to spare his feelings maybe?

A hundred years earlier, Betelgeuse was a nonradical, instead being an upright and rational man. He was close friends with Fortuna and Emilia, enough to be described as being like a family. However, when Regulus and Pandora attacked their village, he accidentally killed Fortuna through Pandora's power, causing him to go mad.

Entire Subaru-Emilia drama is due to Subaru living through the timelines that loop by his death, only continuing if he succeeds.

From Subaru's perspective it's encountering a problem and painstakingly solving the conditions.

From Emilia-tan's perspective it's Subaru actively seeking out problems he ends up almost dying to all while acting like an idiot he is and saying he does it because of her.

>almost suicided with the disemboweler gal
>went crazy and had a mental breakdown
>almost suicided with the demon dog
>almost suicided with the demon dog -again-
"boy, I sure-a-sure love you Emilia"
>"just stay here, don't interrupt me while I do my shit and please don't fuck your magic glands up"
"sure Emilia-tan"
>goes out
>sneaks in to important meeting do a diplomatic equivalent to public defecation
>almost suicides by duel
>fucks his magic glands up
>"I don't want you to kill yourself for me, please go and stay go"

She doesn't want him to die for her sake, and he can't tell her he ultimately won't die to whatever happens.

"I love you."
"—Because you gave me light."
"Because you took my hand and taught me of the outside world."
"Because in the night I was trembling in loneliness, you stayed by my side and held my hand."
"Because you kissed the lonely me, telling me I wasn't alone."
"I received a lot of things from you.
・・・・・so I love you."
"Because you gave me everything."
"I've always, always love just you"
"You, just you, always always, I continue to love you"
"That' why...love"
"----Love yourself more"
"----Please don't cry, please don't get hurt, please don't be bitter, please don't have a sad face"

Ironically sounds like Rem.

we need generals like this from now on instead of having 5 semi-dead threads.

Emilia have the cutest hoodie desu

These threads need more from the Felt posters.

I would rape beatrice

How old is Beatrice?

>Legs as long as anime Beatrice herself
Some artists suck at proportions

bump

Who's Elsa's daughter?

I don't like Rem. She is too much bold. I can't stand her flirting.

Why doesn't he just kill himself?

he'll just respawn again and his memories will still carry the cringe.

Would you trade places with Subaru?

I find funny these comments. Like if killing himself was that simple. So far, he killed himself only once because Rem died.

>Beetlejuice arc
Fuck no

It HURTS you know.

Why don't you

I mean, it's just dying right?

Rem seems a childish spoiled litlle retarded pervert. I don't get her appeal at all. I HATE female characters who speak in third person about themselves like they were 5 years old. Plus she acts like a dog. Many fans have really shit taste. She is the worst character in the series.

/thread

17 or something

~250

you are the one with shit taste ESL-kun

Where are you getting this bullshit from?

He just needs to become painless and emotionless then he'd just kill himself on the fly whenever he felt the scenario wasn't going his way

Just like Satou-san from Ajin except he doesn't really go back in time he just kills himself and cuts off limbs and shit

>emiliacucks ruining a comfy thread again
pathetic

But if he becomes emotionless he'd lose the reason to go back in time to fix the cringe.

That's why he adapts a better motive instead of dealing with bitches and women problems user

A dark lord simply does not have time to deal with females when he's busy conquering the planet

Just one fap by life? That's not enough ambitious from your part! Let's make it two or three by life so you make it to 150

pigman

Satella is Subaru

who is speaking?

satella

Why is Beako so best?

So what happens when Subaru finally goes nuclear?

PV when?

Kills everyone but dies against reinhard or something.

So is she Ekidna's daughter as in out of the vagina or an invention?

The shitstorm will be massive

I would spend a lifetime to git gud if i were him.

secret rem poll strawpoll.me/10633860/

Exactly how I expected the results to be.

>doesnt have cuddles
>the correct answer

>position is understandable
Usually Sup Forums whines when the protagonist is too competent or intelligent, but when the protagonist is clearly incompetent and it fucks him over suddenly they get upset.
Choose one Sup Forums.