>You are Muslim
>You are German
>You are Italian
>You are Eastern European
>You are Brown
>You are Yellow
>You are Mixed race
>Your family came after 1800

Only Godly Protestant men of the purest Anglo-Saxon stock are American.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c7YzrbeLbJE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So, the Amish?
Because the rest are interbred with the undesirables.
>omission of the Irish.
Me and my ancestors would thank you, but I'm pretty sure you just forgot to list us.

Wait, just noticed Catholics.
So you didn't forget us after all.

We're all Americans now.

You are not American if

>Your family came here after the year 1000

i'll take what is the "14th amendment" for 200 points.

>Your family came after 1800
lol wtf

That makes zero sense.

>Badaba da bob
>pls send vagine

>It's another D&C thread
>It's another D&C thread
>It's another D&C thread
>It's another D&C thread

>German
That is fucking dumb as shit, buddy. You retarded?

He's suggesting that anyone who has immigrated into America since its foundation is not a true American.

>english
>irish
>different

I looked really good in that shirt today tbqh

>He thinks the race responsible for the ransacking of Rome deserves to be called white

You people are barbarian tribes

Guess where us Anglo-Saxons come from retard.

Every Western European is more closely related to Germans than Romans.

Exactly, though I might let Germans stay.

Everyone else needs to get the fuck out.

>implying English Catholics didn't start the best of the original 13 colonies

>uses Jew advertising to make point
Kill yourself you fucking troll

Amish are German you memeflag faggot. They literally call outsiders "the English."

Pets don't count.

This is actually all true and anybody who disagrees doesn't know America history.

The need of euro identity in another piece of land is obvious... go to england
then leave that indigenous too tribes

>You are not an American if:
>You are Jewish
Just look at this little impudent goy who forgot that he lives in vassal state of Israel where jews are sacred high caste and free to do whatever they please with likes of him.

>Only Godly Protestant people of the purest Anglo-Saxon stock are American.

That's about 0.5% of the population, slugger.

Anglos are kike lapdogs. You are not Americans. Fuck kikes and anglos

>American history
is that the fall of the west book?? Movie??

>yfw you realize most white Americans are of German decent

Antique meme. Genetic tests will show you how closely related the English are to the Irish.

Exactly

(((so true)))

>didnt list the Irish

Well then there are no Americans in America.
>memeflag
So the fuck what?
Here's my real flag.
My country's original colonists were all anglo/protestant.
So we're more pure Anglo than this faggot is suggesting your country is by virtue of us being founded later.

I know the name of the boat my direct ancestors came over in in the 1630s but according to Sup Forums I'm not white because I have brown hair and eyes. Am I still American?

My family has been here for 14 generations proven on one side.
Still investigating the other.

Pretty sure the purest Anglo-Saxon stock stayed in England, you're a reject just like the rest of us.

Merica was founded to escape the pursecution of anglo-saxon protestants. fuck you, and fuck everything you stand for you yuropoor commie cunt flap.

>All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof
At the time this was written the nation was immensely white. The writers of the Constitution never considered our current day demographic situation would ever even cross anyone's mind as a reasonable possibility. Under originalist views, nonwhites are literally not citizens.
youtube.com/watch?v=c7YzrbeLbJE

>butthurt Chinaman counter-signaling other anglo colonials
Ni Hao

>Anglo-Saxon
>Protestant
>Came after 1800

Heh, you're funny. You do realise that Anglos are inbred retards, yeah? Protestantism was introduced by a German, t. Martin Luther. Came after 1800? So the men and women who fought for the creation of this nation, circa 1776, aren't American? You're a dumbass.

>tfw 3rd gen sicilian
I'll stay right here medagan

We must preserve the purity of the Anglo-Saxon ethnic stock! Germans won't get deported but we can't allow any more in

I'm 100% WASP and my ansectors fought in the civil war

Anglo-Saxons are superior to Germans in every metric. America's Anglo-Saxon purity was destroyed by German immigrants
Irish are fine as long as they aren't alchoholics or catholics

Sicilians are the definition of mongrels. It's sad how far Italy has fallen, it should serve as a warning to the rest of the world about what happens when the pure racial stock of a country is deluted.

Not all of us are Catholic. Its literally what we are best know for hating each other over.

Who'd want to be a filthy traitor colonist. Especially after tarnishing the gifts you were given and betraying your fatherland with American liberalism.

It says you're not America if you came after 1800 you retard

I already have a Irish/Anglo wife and amerimongrel children sorry WASP cück!

This is a divide and conquer shill thread.Sage.

Please, tell me more about the qualifications of being an "American"

I wouldn't mind him. He's probably just the descendant of some inbred porridge wogs that made America their home.

I hate the Fenians for fucking up my country and ending the union but they aren't subhuman savages like the ulster-scots. Literal nigger tier attack dogs that are good for little else.

Add moron to the list so we can get rid of you.

Please tell me more about migrating from Siberia

Except mainline Protestantism is like being Catholic but with gay marriage, gay priests ( I guess that's the same), and is generally a cucked non-religion..

I am Catholic and German. Perhaps we should claim our rightful territory from the wasps?

Anglo shitposters are almost as bad as turks