November 4th

What do we know about the radical left's plans on November 4th? Do they just plan to riot and protest in the streets all day throughout the United States? I attend a very liberal public university in the U.S. and myself and some classmates of mine plan on counter protesting/defending free speech, property rights, and everything else related to western liberal values. Any information Sup Forums has on the left's plans for this day would be greatly appreciated.

I can see a massive protest on Guy Fawkes day. Get ready to cringe.

Remember remember the 11th of September the thermite, treason and plot. I know of no reason why the thermite treason should ever be forgot.

i bet anytnomsou strikes agin!!! go anotnonus

Remember, remember the 5th of November, henceforth called Day Of The Mop. We were all busy cleaning Antifa blood off the street....a feat that never be forgot.

I swear to god of I see any commieanons I will chimp out.

At worst, they will attack police officers, military personnel, and government employees across the country. Best-case scenario will be more "peaceful protesting" on the roads with their usual "peaceful' blockades - even though they are an act of aggression. I find it interesting that this year is the 100 year anniversary of the Russian revolution.

Pic related details how radical leftists have elite institutional support, such as academia (hmmm)

I like this, have a (you)

I don't think these brain dead communists understand the history behind Guy Fawkes day...thy all just saw V for Vendetta and concluded that it was related to anarchism.

Democracy Spring was a joke
Disrupt J20 was a joke
Women's March was a HUGE joke
This won't be any different

I'm well aware of the support from academia. This is why I'm concerned antifa will get out of control in my very left leaning town that houses an equally left leaning public Uni.

Real anarchism. Not the anarcho commuinist B/S we are fed.

Smash the NWO!
Smash the Banks!
Take the power back!

Antifa thinks V For Vendetta was a 'how-to' manual. They're that stupid.

If they take anything over and start a revolution then we should start a revolution to counter them

ANTI-FA ARE FAGGOTS!

...Guy Fawkes was aiming to instate a Catholic theocracy in Britain, what the fuck are you talking about?

Ironic that they don't know Guy Fawkes was a Catholic Theocratic Monarchist.
i.e. everything they hate

If you want to defeat them, just show the public their actions. The best antidote against evil is exposure. There is no reason to be violent.

Yeah all they know is

>LOL DUDE LETS BLOW UP THE GOVERNMENT

If the left gets demoralized enough through spiritual beatings you can probably prevent anything from happening at all. They'll lose hope in everything they believe to be right and give up entirely instead.

Has this ever happened in the history of ever?

Not advocating for violence, but I will not sit idly by while a bunch of bourgeois college kids destroy the beautiful town I live in...and expose the academia to who? My state's taxpayers?

One of the faggot antifa kids on my friends list on kikebook says civil war.

Gawt damn, dat der anoneeemus in natural habitat?

How is that different from what he said?

overhyping this is just going to lead to some maniacs going on a rampage and martyring some kids wearing black and give them some form of moral highground

it's all a trap. Don't get hyped

Real anarchism (what he said) =/= a Catholic theocracy.

>One of the faggot antifa kids on my friends list on kikebook says civil war.
Has he given anymore detail than that? I heard those little queers were trying to be super sekret now.

Not over hyping this, just generally curious as to whether or not Sup Forums has any info on their plans as I am certain there will be antifa in public at my Uni. I've already seen antifa flyers and stickers as well as BAMN tables and Refuse Fascism set ups around my campus.

They don't have the numbers to do anything actually effective.

No, he literally stopped posting recently. Won't even respond to my bait anymore.

The only way to stamp out INEQUALITY and RACISM is to totally destroy all life on the planet and this is what I hope they are planning.

interesting from what ive heard BAMN and revolutionary communist party are both run like cults
sounds like the "new left" is revving up again

Dunno what's gunna happen, but the doxing that will follow is gunna be fun. Cap everything lads, it's gunna be a shitshow.

You racist pricks will be sorry...

Looking forward to exposing them to daylight like the cockroaches they are.

Is it possible that all of us can stay inside, but get them to turn on each other through the Internet? Like if there is a small bunch of them on "first street". We spread word that there are right wing neo nazis on first street.

Go for it. We're waiting!

They are. It's very interesting to see. Most of these people running the tables however are middle age women that live in the town of my university. As far as I know, there aren't as many students involved as there are locals.

I attend one of the schools linked in the web you posted.

unironically this

I like that thought. It could easily be done via social media.

if there run like a cult than all we have to do is expose the ideological differences worked in the 70's when these creeps first came along worked at occupy wall street and itll be fun to do

*Against

See? You rascist can't even spell. Probably all the pork worms in your brains, infidel.

Communism wins.

Oh shit that would be hilarious!

dear polspergs

refusefascism dot org is just revcom dot us aka the insane maoist cult of bob avakian

you have nothing to worry about, it's like 3 fat dudes with a book store, they will accomplish nothing

>Remember remember the 11th of September the thermite, treason and plot. I know of no reason why the thermite treason should ever be forgot.

>This November 4th
Shit, what's stopping you from doing it now? Go on, show us that the hatred must end!

I just think that right wingers going out can only lead to more shit on our name. Last time when that fat bitch died, it was everywhere on the news. And in my sociology class (yeah I know I shouldn't have taken it), they kept talking about how the alt-right killed a woman. When really it was just the 6 billionth fat American woman heart attack

I want it to happen so bad though: an army of noodly-armed antifa goons running around with cheap-shit weapons they they think they can use after 60 rounds of ammo and a few hundred bbs from airsoft guns.

Get the mop.

It's way more than just a people in my town.

the cult structure would make them pretty tough to crack maybe we can create a type of left wing equivalent purity spiral to further push them into a cult mentality they might dive off the deep end further then just and a dose of paranoia and they eat themselves alive

If at protests, take photos/video/stream. If comfy, take screenshots/video captures and send them to the area police @ their twitter hashtags? maybe a single hashtag with police dept. tagged in the post. The police may not see everything, but we can definitely show them.

a-gainst

[uh-genst, uh-geynst]

Examples
Word Origin

See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
preposition

in opposition to; contrary to; adverse or hostile to:
twenty votes against ten; against reason.

in resistance to or defense from:
protection against burglars.

in an opposite direction to:
to ride against the wind.

into contact or collision with; toward; upon:
The rain beat against the window.

in contact with:
to lean against the wall.

in preparation for; in provision for:
money saved against a rainy day.

having as background:
a design of flowers against a dark wall.

Would it make you happy if I fucking provided a properly spelled one for you, Ivan?

Or end up killing each other in their never ending race to purity.

I really love this mop meme that is literally appearing before our eyes this moment

Reminder that the only way to win is to not play their games. They can't win if no one shows up to fight them. If they have someone to fight, then their existence is justified. Otherwise, they're just some weirdos in masks.

The cut off for whiteness is easily remembered as ABTBVMD

Anything browner than Brittany Ventti must die.

why did that person make a strong emphasis on

>you don't want white people to riot

Ok, corrected version, so Comrade Cumstain won't get his panties in a wad anymore....

That image terrifying

reminder to all refuse fascism member please stay in the back and let BAMN member be in the lime light we dont want a group run by an old white guy to overshadow an organization run by a WOC shanda has worked very hard her whole life for equality in the struggle against oppression and so as a favor please let her group get a little more action and coverage just because were already fight fascism doesnt mean we cant fight oppression in even its most subtle forms.

Did you see how the media reacted to UVA and Charlotesville protests?

The cops are going to need a lot of handcuffs that day.

If I see a single commie drongo on my streets better bloody believe they're gonna come a cropper.

Aus will not fall.
We will slaughter them.

God speed you glorious bastards.

Give em hell

White people go autistic hardcore when they flip out. Not even saying that in some kind of smug redditor "devils flee when the nice man gets mad" kind of arrogance. It's more that blacks and browns will boil over more regularly. Whites will bottle it up and bottle it up until they explode and go postal.

If the black community gets mad they go and riot and chimp out
If a white community got sufficiently mad to go violent they go secessionist.

Their low IQ wefare babies with no jobs, our government will let them take each other out with the racist groups, like they did gand members from the 90s these people are idiots 14.5 million concealed hang gun owners on top of the millions of war vets walking amongst us that have ptsd and are always on high alert...they dont stand a chance, how would one tell if your a trump the supporter or a Democrat

Indian pipe line

does anyone else feel a bit unwell about this whole november 4th thing? i mean im gonna help anyway i can and i support the cause but i just feel drained its like we put so much work into waht we do but it hasnt gotten us anywhere that orange turd is still in the white house and now people are siding with him on the whole football thing. its like we are putting ourselves out there so much and we just arent seeing a whole lot of results i just feel so defeated and worn out from this whole presidency and we still have like 3 years to go

No, white people get angry and work together to achieve great things like going to the Moon, building transcontinental railway systems, the holocaust, and inventing Peeps.

The best thing is, this whole thing is condoned by Jews who apparently know 'all too well' the reality of fascism yet consider a bunch of people rightfully complaining about niggers and the insolence of muslims and the overall audacity of Jews on the internet to be a real representation of fascism. Nobody is talking about secret fascist extermination squads and the political police, nobody is in a position of power to do any real damage, yet there's these retarded demonstrations by people who are too out of touch with the real world because of the addiction to social media and video games who think that perception is a real threat to global peace, or something.

That makes sense and you're right. Whites once out on the street would make it count.

They will take each other out their idiots!

ALL HAIL THE CATHOLIC CHURCH!

These people are low IQ welfare babies with no jods

Nov. 4th: the day we finally started gassing the left. i claim tower guard.

California 60s thru 90s gangs they are over do for there people to errupt

Maybe if you say the group on first Street is Nazis larping as ANTIFA

Highly recommend reading this. This is going to sober you up and awaken you guys to the current situation.

This is all organised by Obama right?

Know the law on protecting public and private property in your state

We are everywhere, just waiting to tear down the big walls of white superiority and replace them with the utopian bridges of coffee colored equally superior quadroons.

Is kid from poverty sticken environment is he slow to learning ?

just another meme date

Among others. Word has it Hillary Clinton is funding Antifa just as much as George Soros at the moment.

>We are everywhere
So are we fgt and we have more bullets.

>Let's wait one whole year to over throw Brumpflin. It'll be a cut name to say too!

This is gonna be a hack

I was watching some guys video about it early and he said theyd have shit covered knives and with antifas use of shit in the past wouldn't be surprised

These, make sure those niggers don't get close

I do, but I can easily see my city excusing any damage to public property due to the perps being college kids..

forgot pic

Clinton doesn't really have any money of her own. She's a two bit player and always has been, you know how some people are too big for their britches? This bitch's britches are too big for her. One of the reasons she lost the election is because the people bankrolling her even made decisions for her, meanwhile Trump answered to way less people than her.

>Fageen Nasees REEE!
>Dtang Againt Andeefu REEE!
the autist wars should provide for some quality entertainment

Yes this talks about the national scale, but the point is whites organize effectively and dangerously. There would be plans of attack, lists of clear objectives, good communication, not to mention generally better quality and larger quantities of arms and ammunition.

Bio war fare, germ war fare they also use pissed filled water ballons their from the ghettos no job losers, their mad Trump might take,away welfare and they will have to go to work

Guido Fawkes was a mercenary hired by the Vatican to destabilize the newly founded Church of England, and get those tithings flooding back into Rome. Nothing more.