Netoge

>tfw no episode today

It ended, what does you expect?

How were the last couple of episodes? Did it end strongly? Were they at least better than episodes 8-10?

You could check 'em yourself right now instead of posting on Sup Forums.

I miss piggy already

>2016
>still doing "interrupted kiss, so funnay"

>tfw no more mastah

I want to marry Pig ;_;

Season 2 when?

Like this is a series I could really go for a second season of, I'll buy the BDs once they're out.

Never
It flopped

I'll miss it. It wasn't spectacular but I looked forward to it and it was good for what it was.

Did anyone expect it to do that well though?

It didn't flop.

Find the best girl

It didn't. Just because it's not the AOTS doesn't mean flop. There's decent profit for it's production cost.

I felt that the whole siege warfare arc got tedious really fast, but the final episode was actually pretty nice and I'm glad they brought some of the humour back.

One of the better endings to a seasonal romcom in recent memory.

Also pig best girl.

>yfw this scene

wew lad

Any good Doujins out there?

More Ako please

Ako is a miracle of the universe, never fails to make me diamonds. Her autism is cute af too

>When she sees your dick

>tfw you will never play legendary age with Schewin

>No Best Girl

Not even worth saving without Master.

I just wanted more Sensei screentime.

We got more than enough

The cultural festival story didn't need to be more than 1 episode. It dragged down the end of the season making it anticlimactic.

>It flopped
When will retards like you learn that there is some room in between selling 20k copies and flopping?

If your goal is a second seas, anything less than 12k is pretty much a failure. It might have made money, but you won't ever be getting that S2.