The Ashkenazi IQ gap is a MYTH

Despite "common wisdom," all scientific studies showing that Ashkenazi Jews have a higher average IQ than whites are debunked when you look at the selection bias in the sampling. There is not a single IQ study of Jews that takes a double blind random sampling of the Jewish population in any country. Every study that exists draws from favorable urban populations with high SES and educational backgrounds. Meanwhile, European IQ sampling is so prolific that there is an accurate sampling over the entire spectrum of SES and educational backgrounds, and includes urban, suburban, and rural populations of many varying geographical areas over an extended period of time.

The Ashkenazi IQ gap is a myth perpetuated by the same Jewish establishmentarians that have pushed the meme that Einstein is synonymous with genius, even though he was a prolific and unrepentant plagiarist. These are the same Jewish academicians that have disenfranchised Whites in the Ivy League that Whites built. They are only concerned with the promotion and advancement of their own achievement mythos, and go to great lengths to convince everyone of their capabilities.

However if you do your due diligence in seeking out the truth, it's plain to see how transparent their lies are and that they really do lie at every available opportunity to caricature themselves as what they are not. Take my advice, if anyone ever mentions that Jews have a higher average IQ than whites, demand that they show even a shred of proof from a double blind randomly selected group of the Jewish population. They won't, because no such thing exists.

The Ashkenazi IQ gap is a myth. Stop repeating it. Start talking about the real reason they're vastly overrepresented in the upper echelons of society.

Other urls found in this thread:

voxday.blogspot.com.au/2017/08/iq-exaggeration-and-overrepresentation.html
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
amp.livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html
migchels.wordpress.com/2014/05/19/why-do-people-have-difficulty-seeing-the-jewish-question/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2009/08/01/the-culture-of-deceit/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.

>the selection bias in the sampling

Affirmative action if you ask me.

t. Jew

0.2% of the world's population are jews.
10% of the richest people in the world are jews.

I don't care what your fancy tests say. They are doing something right.

Does that mean this guy is white?

The fact that Jews are good with money is something that is self evident to everyone who is friends with a Jew.
They go into countries as immigrants and rise to the top.
They get degrees, they work hard. If not attributable to their IQ, it is attributable to their culture or other genetic factors.

But Jews would never lie to you goy! Delete this!

Yeah, ethnocentric cooperation and anti-white discrimination. That's genuinely ALL there is to it.

No shit
Jews are tricking whites not because they are smarter but because they have no remorse and morality.

This.

Even so, that is something right.

Oh it's right alright, it's just not due to having a higher than average IQ.

Muhammad (pbuh) was white

Every Muslim worth his salt knows this

I still seem to see the whiteness of the forearms of the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) when he rolled up his sleeves. He then carried it and placed it at his head saying: I am marking my brother's grave with it, and I shall bury beside him those of my family who die.
Sunan Abu Dawud 20:3200

Then the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) stepped out with a red mantle on him and I was catching a glimpse of the whiteness of his shanks. The narrator said: He (the Holy Prophet) performed the ablution...
Sahih Muslim 4:1014

He uncovered his thigh and I saw the whiteness of the thigh of the Prophet. When he entered the town, he said, 'Allahu Akbar! Khaibar is ruined...
Sahih Bukhari 1:8:367, See Also Sahih Muslim 19.4437:1

Jurairi reported: I said to Abu Tufail: Did you see Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him)? He said: Yes, he had a white handsome face. Muslim b. Hajjaj said: Abu Tufail who died in 100 Hijra was the last of the Companions of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him).
Sahih Muslim 30:5777, See Also Sahih Muslim 30:5786

Narrated Anas bin Malik: While we were sitting with the Prophet in the mosque, a man came riding on a camel. He made his camel kneel down in the mosque, tied its foreleg and then said: "Who amongst you is Muhammad?" At that time the Prophet was sitting amongst us (his companions) leaning on his arm. We replied, "This white man reclining on his arm." The an then addressed him, "O Son of 'Abdul Muttalib."...
Sahih Bukhari 1:3:63

I guess Jews holding some 30-40% of all Nobel prizes is also just a big hoax.

>Muhammad is white
>Shia muslims confirmed the rightful sect who wanted his white bloodline to inherit as Caliph instead of the shitskin arabs
>Shia Islam confirmed the white man's true religion

Bosnia would be proud, user.

Jews are extraordinary in some extremely profound way. You can argue about the way, and it's nature. But you can't argue about the basic fact. For we wouldn't even be having a conversation about a people who population size is statistically irrelevant.

It's a myth make the goyim think "it's only natural they're at the top of every institution since they're smart", Vox Day had a pretty great writeup debunking this.

Nepotism. Jews are extremely tribal while we aren't allowed to be, so when a jew reaches the top of an organisation the number of jews in it exponentially increases.

Found it.
voxday.blogspot.com.au/2017/08/iq-exaggeration-and-overrepresentation.html

>Jews are extraordinary in some extremely profound way.

Ethnocentrism and despising the goyim.

That's it.

The thing is you can't be a successful company founder through pure nepotism, you actually have to have something of value. Also by ruling strictly through nepotism, you erode your power over time. Because it implies you aren't hiring the best people, so an organization that runs as a meritocracy will always beat one that is nepotistic eventually. This is captialism 101.

That's why the West is falling apart. They stuff their extended kin in positions of power, but they can't do the job.

>The thing is you can't be a successful company founder through pure nepotism
>founder
Who's founding them?
Jews tend to buy running companies or enter the CEO position and take over then run them off the name value + some business sense and conduct their typical jewry.
There's actually a pretty recent example of this, the US military was in a bit of shit because they signed a contract for faulty pistols (they'd fire if you hit the back), gunfags were pretty confused since the pistols were from quite a reputable company known for making quality products, turns out a jew bought it out.

He's correct though.

And its legacy code was baked into todays simplified roman gregorian calendar. Accept that jews advanced civilization until Jesus. Jesus got us back to this point of human ingenuity. Its the Spira world spiral of Death and Life. The final summoning ritual which proved mastery over bending spacetime as they predicted 2000 years out the locations of Jupiter. The famous Nostradameus likely calculated near Sept 23 for his longshot predictions. Newtons alchemic and occult research led him to the same conclusions. Add the population census decreed by wise Kings of old and applying the exponential doubling rule of 72 and you likely find that humanity would reach todays population limit. People without calculators did what 99% of people today can only hope to guess at. Love em or hate em true jews deserve respect for that. Globalist kikes are not jewish. They are twisted satanists.

Jewish calendar is how we advanced past the lunar calendar day by day with the solar calendar. The intellectual jew metaphor merged with the roman constellation system to triumph over the lawless degenerates again and again in the apex form of math pattern known as a fractal. Binding together the loose ends into a chord and fraying at the wits end yet again as we reach out and push back against the darkness of the celestial void and master time and space within our 3d home world of Earth. Simplifying the 4d motion over time of the stars as we project them into 2d maps by calculus derivatives. Something which also governs chaos laws related to financial markets and nature.

If that was actually the case, then Jew-run businesses would be outmoded by Goy-run businesses.

I thought you ancaps are the first to say we don't have a free market. But aside from that, an important part of business is networking, which jews do exceedingly well due to their previously mentioned nepotism.

We don't have a free market, but it's not clear to me how nepotism especially of such a extremely tiny group would be enough to cut out such a large portion of the economy. The Amish are extremely insular for instance, but clearly their culture keeps them from achieving a global success. It seems to me, Jews have at the minimum a highly advanced culture for producing successful economic outcomes. They also likely have a very advanced intelligence and hubris that is lacking in others.

>The Amish are extremely insular for instance, but clearly their culture keeps them from achieving a global success
There are about 250k Amish in America and they isolate themselves from society.
There are about 6,000,000 Jews in America and they infiltrate the deepest layers of society and subvert it from the inside.
That's such a dishonest comparison I can only assume you did it on purpose.

There is over 300,000,000 people in America, so yes, there are statistically meaningless. America is also the most Jew'y place on the planet short of Israel, and yet they are less then 2% of the population. Globally they are less then 0.2%. Christians outnumber Jews by two orders of magnitude.

So why did you bring it up? You yourself just said America is the 2nd most jewy place on the planet while they're only 2% of the population, it's clear that's not due to intelligence. Nepotism is an extremely powerful tool.
Here's some reading material for you, pic related.

>Sig

Yeah. Fucking Jews ruin everything, they're incompetent parasites that create nothing of value, only extract value from others.

Because a group of people so small could not be so powerful without being extraordinary. You can't seem to admit this, and I think your overwhelming hatred for Jews allows you to have this kind of dissonance. Both blaming them for all the world's problems while somehow making them appear to be average or not special.

I already explained it to you, you fucking imbecile. It's ethnocentric cooperation and anti-white bias (anti-competitive practices in a language you fucking autistic ancrap idiots understand).

>jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

Ethnocentrism is like nuclear tipped ICBMs in the arms race of evolutionary strategies. Nothing can compete with it closely whatsoever.

Now go dick ride your Jewish economic philosophers back on reddit where you belong, retard.

>Because a group of people so small could not be so powerful without being extraordinary. You can't seem to admit this
Because it's objectively wrong.
It's O'Sullivan's first law, but for jews.
>All organizations that are not actually right-wing will over time become left-wing.
All organisations that are not anti-Semitic will over time become Semitic.
You're seriously underestimating how strong nepotism is in a society where no one else is allowed to practice it.

>be a malevolent and hateful though virulently tribalistic people

>manage to convince a king of an empire that straddles the trade route between the East and West to adopt and worship your demonic, child eating 'g-d'

>your descendants are now no longer Khazars, but rather 'Ashkenazi', and you get credit for an increasingly selective group of people that buy into the entire tribalistic and inbred reflections of your own obsessions with traditions and dogma: i.e., indo-europeans become more Jewish than any Semite.

>tfw you compare any other arbitary group of white people, such as faggots or Germans to a median kike IQ score, and even white homosexuals score higher

>white homosexuals score higher
White homosexuals have quite high IQs.

I forget to mention the inbreeding

Also a myth.

unreadable

Get off your phone dumbass, its plainly visible in large text on a pc.

Not sure it's entirely a myth, but - notably its Ashkenazi Jews with the high IQ, not MENA jews who are much closer to the original population.

amp.livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html

What's certainly true is Jewish hyper ethnocentrism and materialism, as well as centuries of control of banking and deliberate efforts to control media and schools contributes to their success beyond merit.

migchels.wordpress.com/2014/05/19/why-do-people-have-difficulty-seeing-the-jewish-question/

theoccidentalobserver.net/2009/08/01/the-culture-of-deceit/

Don't forget the inbreeding.

It explains their beauty as a people.

>nepotism
True, but strong family traditions for education is a big factor too - look at all the jews getting md's and jd's

Look at all the asians getting md's, they aren't ruling the country despite the fact they're 2-3x the number of jews.

Oh man my whole life I had no idea jews were pretending to be white to make whites look bad and talk shit about white people, such racist peaces of shit.