Clinton Dump Thread #2

Post your findings.
foia.state.gov/search/results.aspx

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/HRCEmail_SeptemberWeb/O-2015-08629-129/DOC_0C05775329/C05775329.pdf
google.com/amp/amp.dailycaller.com/2016/10/17/aide-who-helped-set-up-hillarys-server-was-accused-of-loading-spyware-on-clinton-foundation-computers/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-17/backstabbing-spoiled-brat-chelsea-lists-her-grievances-against-doug-band-and-justin-
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2016-07895_7/Litigation_F-2016-07895/DOC_0C06136425/C06136425.pdf
google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/07/state-department-contractors-detail-how-clinton-and-her-team-ignored-security-rules.amp.htmli
foia.state.gov/search/results.aspx?searchText=*&caseNumber=F-2014-23198
rt.com/usa/405093-hillary-clinton-email-dump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder Bill Clinton introduced Trump to Melania at Fashion Week in 1998.
>he fucked her first

food security program worth watching.

possibly tied to "mango" operations.

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/HRCEmail_SeptemberWeb/O-2015-08629-129/DOC_0C05775329/C05775329.pdf

>New York Billionare real estate mogul was in the presence of a Clinton
I am literally shaking

Checked.

Bump

Whats the mangos operation? Pizza related?

full house for the big house checked.

possibly - check previous thread. many emails about mangoes, mango shipping, stoppage container company.

This guy is fucking Sup Forums

holy fuck

kek

Bump

Bump. Nice work leaf.

How do I search for these emails?

I only see emails on the first page of results. The rest seem to be attachments maybe? Am I doing it wrong?

omg they were trying to help people in Haiti let's look for words we interpret as code and spin it as an international child sex slave ring run out of the Clinton Foundation

From Huma to Hillary: "i am faxing the secure document"
From Hillary to Huma: "Secure documents go to Justin"

Looks like all 3 are high as fuck from torturing and eating a few children

For newfags.

This pisses me off that this kind of military information is being reported on an insecure email system. Who knows the risks they were putting American lives at.

$0.000000000002 has been deposited to your account. However- $666 deducted for your ineffectiveness. See handler for details

Mangos is reference to preteen/teen girls.... eating mango is eating vagoo, and mango is also Spanish slang for a sexually sweet/innocent girl or pussy in general.

That lone star tho....

Bump

Wrong you nigger, mangoes = drugs

Bump. Gods work.
>vagrant hangover Idaho missionaries, Kek.

>still believing in photo shopped and doctored emails

How fucking naive can you get?

It's already been determined that she didn't intentionally negligently handle these emails.

"Aide Who Helped Set Up Hillary’s Server Was Accused Of Loading Spyware On Clinton Foundation Computers" google.com/amp/amp.dailycaller.com/2016/10/17/aide-who-helped-set-up-hillarys-server-was-accused-of-loading-spyware-on-clinton-foundation-computers/
Clinton Foundation's "Backstabbing, Spoiled Brat" Chelsea Lists Her Grievances Against Doug Band And Justin Cooper zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-17/backstabbing-spoiled-brat-chelsea-lists-her-grievances-against-doug-band-and-justin-

you're a retard, that's direct from the foia dump.

>verious

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2016-07895_7/Litigation_F-2016-07895/DOC_0C06136425/C06136425.pdf

that's the doc it came from, doc.

Idaho (((missionaries))) who gang raped a little girl is the incident that original finally prompted the media to create the term "fake news"

all those hatian specials

PAY ATTENTION TO PIZZA REFERENCES

You know the drill, Shill. KYS

bump.

first time in thread? read these.

Podesta openly asking for people to lie about Benghazi at a hearing.

Doc #: C06026456

nice.

>Dictating to NYT

>Pizza

a document for ants

OOPS WRONG SHIt

Bump

They're so fucking stupid, I don't think this is a joke at all. Especially considering Obama gave a British pm 25 dvds that didn't work in British region DVD players (Star Wars, ET etc(after he was given an ornate pen carved from the wood of an 1800's slave ship.)) Then the motherfucker gave the Queen of England an IPOD with his speeches on it.

They're all actively out to make us look like extremely dim witted fuck heads. Just reminds me of Hillarys reset button with Russia.

General mango question: Didn't George Webb have a theory about the mangos being filled with drugs and flown under the radar through food import-related airports and bought off inspectors?

george webb is Mossad.

fucking check'd

0.02 shekels

no- it's been proven that she did.
google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/07/state-department-contractors-detail-how-clinton-and-her-team-ignored-security-rules.amp.htmli

Diane Reynolds = Chelsea Clinton. Right?

Ye

bump

wat

BUMP BUMP BUMP

Should have used a doom paul picture given how short the attention span of an average Sup Forums user is.
God fucking dammit leaf

trying to find a secret printer

Bump

THIS... WHY IS THIS NOT GETTING MORE ATTENTION. CLEAR INTENT TO SEND CLASSIFIED MATERIAL NONSECURE. COMEY BTFO!!!

foia.state.gov/search/results.aspx?searchText=*&caseNumber=F-2014-23198

What is this crap?

Mmmm this is the thread ive been lookin for. Lets make it happen boys.

>True DeKEKtive meme
Have a bump Marty

This is perfect. And creepy, that spiral.

Holy shit this is old.

Hillary knocked over by a Us Diplomat according to Podesta??

I love True DeKEKtive memes

>mfw the MSM won't cover this and it will get dismissed as fake news even though it is from the FBI

damn that holbrooke dude is dead now. she prolly got him killed for tripping her

Yesturday, very old and fake news.
Don't look into it goyim.
It must be from the russians.
CNN said so.

rt.com/usa/405093-hillary-clinton-email-dump/

killed in December a year later...

post yfw time really is a flat circle

>Hour hand = past
>Minute hand = present
>Second hand = future
It repeats in cycles and you can probably jump hands when they all align

The japs have almost figured out this tech

The jews are finished unless they can invent time travel in the next few years

what is meant by this

It means the shills are here and you're meant to be distracted....and sleepy

>shares a clock
>talks about clocks hands
>clock doesn't have hands

Wut do

killed by hilllary. A First!

Yeah im bumping as a shill

Trump needs to expose (((big corporations))) control over our food/water supply

If the economy crashes, they stop feeding the nation and China takes over

Start a relevant thread then and fuck off with your stupid bullshit

Come find me in the catalog nigger

Ill be waiting for you bitch

just post semi nude hot women

:^)

bump

As much as I'd love to see that they're this stupid, Barry giving the Queen an iPod happened in the beginning of April before this was exchanged. Philippe Reines is a bonafide Clintonite who served as her press secretary in the 2008 election. Something tells he's just wishing for the more competent and intelligent Clinton in there instead of that backwater nigger Obama.

Bump

And another bump