One Piece 831

We 4kidz now

First for nothing happens: the chapter

>there are no cigarettes on WCI because they aren't sweet

Who's in the cover?

First for great chapter

5th for kill yourself

seriously, how fucking boring can shit get from here on? Punk Hazard okay for first arc after time skip, Dressrosa literal trash that´s okay, Oda likes building the world a bit autistic, but now he is ruining the Yonko shit. That´s why Hunter x Hunter and even Bleach hold so more entertainment value than this shit.

One Piece is as inconsistently entertaining as the Walking Dead by now.

looks like rayleigh holding luffy's bounty

Those Luffys are non-superimposable mirror images. They look similar but are actually different. That's what Chopper was talking about.

Margaret (sp?) from Amazon Lily.

couldn´t agree more. you would have to be a serious autist if you enjoy shit like this. or just not hit puperty yet.

Giver her a break, she doesn't think straight when her beloved Sanji is not there

wew
chapter release day cancer at full force

>King Kong Gun
>Lion Bazooka
>Crocodile Cannon

It's Margaret

Why is Oda hinding Hancock?
Is she actually pregnant? Oh shit

YEAR OF BROOK
E
A
R

O
F

BEST SKELLY
R
O
O
K

>Why is Oda hinding Hancock?
>literally one of the first characters shown after the timeskip

samefag

im just glad im not paying anything for shit like this

Carrot is a freaking beast!

>No chapter next week

>Namis face
I can already tell its going to be be romantic when they reunite.
Thats why Oda is making Nami the only one not seeing fake Sanji.

>Oda's trying to quit smoking to improve his health, and so are his characters

highlight

>it's a "luffy does something stupid"-chapter

>It's a Carrot makes my dick hard chapter.

There is literally nothing wrong with the chapter. Not that it's great, but people are giving it too much shit.

What would you WANT to happen for it to be a """""""good""""""" chapter?!

It's just shitposting young man, you ignore it.

muh ebin battle

I would love for each chapter to be twice as long, but it's just not feasible on a weekly schedule

Can't people just straight out admit that they don't like the arc because of the childish themes instead of saying nothing happened?

Skip all the adventure and worldbuilding and go straight to the Big Mom fight. Actually, fuck that filler shit and let's go straight to the final battle with Blackbeard.

Actually, fuck that filler with Blackbeard and just have Naruto fight Frieza already, that's what we're all here for.

A forest full of homicidal trees and whatever the fuck those things are that arent trees well that just funny but how long will Nami and Chopper stay in this?

Also Oda made this arc to get away with these horrendous character designs I almost vomited at that guy who was half buried.

#
> he doesn't know how the guy looks
He doesn't have to see know exactly how he looks. But that's so ironic how he just so happen to see a man run past from their direction in probably not even minutes and it not be the clone. How many men will be running in the jungle user? Let me guess you're about to come with your "what if" logic. Just the same way you probably tried to explain about pudding knowing sanji personility so well. And tell me why does the mirage have sanji clothing on when none of them seen him in it?

Quick reminder miss fatty got epic BTFO today.

who else is loving this arc so far? it's fucking great and has an adventure theme to it

Nigga he saw the one making the clones idiot. Why would Sanji be running and not talking? Nami obviously fucking said this in the chapter. Maybe read it slowly next time.

>It's a filler episode

>what if it was the white rabbit
1) he said a man was running not a rabbit on a bird. It's damn near impossible to mix those two things up
2) the rabbit was running in there direction not away from them

So no it wasn't the rabbit either.

This. It's just throwing shit at you and it's hard to keep up. Love it when that happens.

But sanji and pudding was both on the shore. What happened to them is still left to be determined. So you SANAfags was epic BTFO

Beware the Tulgey wood

> he saw the one making the clone
When was this person shown? And no shit he's more then likely a physical clone

Alice in Wonderland

it's a whole lot of fun. There's so much to look at. All the different expresions

it's ridiculous in the most positive way.
a talking crocodile who doesn't wanna eat humans
a man buried because he likes to be buried.
a rabbit riding on a flamingo (or some other weird bird)

i love it

WEEEEEEEEEEE'RE PAINTING THE ROSES RED
WE'RE PAITING THE ROSES RED

>they were at the shore
>still in denial

How can Luffy beat his mirror knight?

>trought the looking glass
>literally mirrored copies
BRAVO ODA
BRAVO BRAVISSIMO

Turn 180 degrees then walk away.

damn..

best reflexes

Somebody picks up mirror Luffy and walks away with him

>hunterfags shitposting because their manga is on hiatus again

He's not an xbox.

>People think Sanji will be wearing the same clothes
The person making the clones obviously talked to him or saw him when he just arrived.

Also pudding is a fucking snitch. Fuck that bitch.

skip all that adventure cancer shit, as long as its with the most boring crew members

Upskirts are pointless in a manga with magnetic skirts.

did it seriously go back on hiatus.
that is sad af, now those edgy autists will be crawling in here again.

I thought this was a great chapter, lots of action, and I always love it when they diverge on a little adventure, like during Jaya when they explored that jungle with all the insects. This is like that but on crack.
It was definitely hard at first to get on board with the clone thing, thought hat was before it became obvious that it was just a clone of the forest's doing. It's just a gimmick, and a fun one at that.
I can also understand why people might be turned off by the kiddy looking environments and talking shit. I have grown to love it, really, it's nice to see a really interesting new setting for One Piece.
It's also good because, well, if you look back to the Grand Line, a lot of people liek to say it failed their expectations because Oda overhyped it.
I don't think the same can be said for the New World.
We've seen a lot of crazy shit so far and this Alice in Wonderland place only adds to that. It's very fitting really, that what we find in the New World would be crazy and unpredictable.

>The features on Luffy's clone are mirrored
>the Sanji we see this week has all his shit the right way around

it's the real one, guys

>I thought this chapter was grea.....

reading posts like this makes it hard for me to be tolerant. all that Oda does is being autistic. nothing more. hes reusing ideas from western culture in a childish way. how can anyone find this appealing?

its a manga for kids though

His beloved Nami-san said thats not Sanji so ill take her word.

What if it's mirror of one of his brothers? They have swirls going other way, so if they were mirrored it would look like Sanji?

How the fuck are trees growing in solid sugar?

Im sorry but I know One Piece is nonsense but this is taking the cake for absolute retardism.

>luffy didn't say he clearly saw both of them at the shore together
>implying you're not the one in denial

Plz go underage faggot.

When is Weevil going to lay waste to this entire forest?

>this is taking the cake

>talking living magical trees not an issue
>but the soil!

What are the odds of these two being siblings?
Will Carrot battle him in an emotional roller coaster that will give her a sad backstory?
Will she formally join the crew after this arc or Wano?

It's really no more childish than Alice in Wonderland, which is only not-childish if you're writing an English paper.
Honestly, this is no worse than regular One Piece, it all depends on to what extent you can tolerate the visuals. What actually happening is typical. It's an illusory forest. Eventually it will unravel and seem a lot less ridiculous and a lot better in hindsight.

Which they were fakes because someone knew the strawhats were going to be looking for them.
Pudding a snitch

>childish
>not realizing it's targeted for kids

I can't be the only one who finds this comment weird? I mean he was about to eat them just a minute ago. And right after that we get a luffy clone. What if these clones are some type of sweets or somethings that disguises their selves as humans or people they've came across to hid away from danger such as the croc.

So I guess liking this arc's setting by default makes them underage?
I've given perfectly fine reasons why I like it, so I don't see the issue here.

Much more likely to be her sibling than her joining the crew

>implying any dude above the age of 8 still likes candyland ideas in stories
This would appeal to girls but not boys boys want action and cool adventure places not this shit.

>Break next week

I would be perfectly fine with someone taking over the manga if they could keep to a fucking schedule.

the joke was that he was disappointed to see they're just humans and not as delicious as every thing else

Thats because your an underage fag.
>magical trees
>magic
No such thing in One Piece user so those trees are talking because of wtf.

But isn't it scheduled exactly as planned, i.e. one forced break for Oda every three chapters?

>muh boy fantasy
>GUNS, VIOLENCE, ACTION WOOO
Fucking hell, are you 12? Being so masculine that you can only tolerate "le action"...
you have fine taste.

>Forced break

Jesus Christ, he's not going to die from writing a manga.

Maybe he should fucking smoke less.

Nice reasoning.
For both points.
I'm not going to bother with the first because it's literally nothing, the reply,
but you've got to be fucking autistic if you think all this living shit won't be explained logically in terms of OP lore.
Like fuck why are you even reading at this point?

If you actually liked candyland stories as a kid then you are a faggot I dont mean you are gay I mean you are a pussy.

So what did he make a copy of luffy? Why add all the extra instead of just leading them straight into a trap? Where's is the pudding clone at? Why would pudding say she will be waiting on the shore instead of also just giving them directions that leads them straight into the forest from the jump? If this clone person knows sanji, then why wouldn't pudding?

Give her a break, she cant think straight when her beloved Sanji is not there.

Well it must be pretty bloody hard.
He gets what, 3 hours sleep? He probably needs a break you apathetic twot.

This is slowly turning into Alice in Wonderland. Just about every kid knows that story. This arc has serious potential and you faggots won't even let it develop.

And so what if one character has a candy obsession? This is a fucking cartoon. Who honestly gives a fuck?