Are women in STEM broken?

Is there something fundamentally wrong with women in STEM fields?

Even if they aren't SJWs and decent, conservative girls, the fact that they have such masculine traits leads me to wonder if they'd ever be good wives and mothers. Abstract thinking, extreme logicality, autism, a lack of feelings- these are not things we want our women to have.

Other urls found in this thread:

thefaceberg.com/the-brawn-initiative/
youtube.com/watch?v=QIMSC-RWvF8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Some women are always going to fall into this range of personality.

I'd be more worried about women who shouldn't be there, and just the general trend of women in university.

I swear to god this site is getting more fucking retarded by the day.

If they weren't so emotionally unstable and always appealing to some form of authority and social normality they might have the creative spark and logical abilities to be good at adjusting to daily work problems. They're not stupid. They're just chaotic collectivists.

Most of them seem miserable or lost. The women who come across the happiest and most fulfilled are the women who enter the education and medical professions, especially when they are working with children.

I mean obviously women have no place I Uni/the work force, but baby steps.

I mean even the decent ines who are t raging SJWs. Think about that clean girl who likes science- is she too masculine to be a good woman?

>I mean obviously women have no place I Uni/the work force, but baby steps.

But this obviously isn't going to happen, for very basic reasons. In the past a woman was naturally burdened with many tasks, including washing clothes, foraging, raising many children etc.

But today, we have washing machines, so you can't seriously a expect a woman with an IQ of 130 to sit at home all day can you? I mean obviously they REALLY should use their time to have children, but in the long run you would could be holding back some serious talent

If you want to get uni-educated women (which is basically most young women these days), STEM women are the best.

It doesn't interest most of them. The ones that do go into STEM are there to be a woman in STEM, not because they are genuinely interested in it, and this leads to shite performance.

A woman of that talent will always find ways to break through. All it does is keep women in the sphere they're best suited for.

Literally either standard college whore or Any for Bing Bang Postulate

>STEM is dead and women have killed it.
thefaceberg.com/the-brawn-initiative/

Reminder that the person from mean girls was STEM

youtube.com/watch?v=QIMSC-RWvF8

I'd say this is 90 percent of the case. I do know many women in engineering and ALL but one have transfered into social fields.

Well, I am referring to ones who manage to graduate with decent GPA and get some STEM-related jobs.

Women are broken unless looking for a good man to marry and have kids with.

cuck sub start another sub with your cuck sub trigger so you can imagine yourself kneeling in front of a whore to offer her half your shit

faggot

My gf is, ok WAS in stem. She had Biochem degree and worked in pharma in r&d lab. Mildly autistic, but hot as fuck. Former fatty when young, thus she gyms hard. Got pissed about her shit salary and went into pharma sales. Explains shit at chemical level to clients, makes bank, got boob job, makes more money, manipulates faggots all day. She just dropped 1k on a latex kink outfit. Lifeisgood.gif

i have a degree in math and have done research and been a teaching assistant. most women i came into contact with through this, whether other TAs or researchers, have severely inflated egos about their work. their work is often not very original and their supervisor clearly held their hand the whole way. there were some women that im completely baffled how they were allowed to continue beyond their bsc.

there were of course a small number of women who truly earned their keep and most women were good at teaching or tutoring.

the women who finished and went into private sector did not usually get the awesome R&D their male counterparts typically got.

I saw one or two in my department back in the day.
One of them was walking towards a class once and had exactly three guys orbiting. No... seriously! They were literally walking in circles around her and attempting to draw her attention while she was also walking slowly. You could no hit her with a bullet if you wanted.

>*not hit her

What if your male and too brainlet for STEM work? Studying n shiet is for womenz that can focus and do academic bullshit. Shiet nigga.

Piss off
Some of us like nerding out with, banging, and even sometimes dating nerdy chicks. Sure a lot of the time they have different qualities in their personality. Sure they might see the world differently (and yes they do have emotions, they're still human).
Why don't you raise your retard babies without telling others what to do.

probably the best wives.

Time to work a trade like your granpappy my melanated friend

Autistic women for autistic men, it works out.

As someone who started a physics degree just before the STEM bug hit and everyone and their fucking mom started signing up for science programs, I can tell you first hand that for every one or two women in these programs who have the intelligence, the intuition, and the endurance to tough it out all the way to a graduate degree, there are probably about ten or twenty in these programs who aren't, don't, and won't.

My freshman class as an undegraduate was 39 men and 6 women, our graduating class was 9 men and 1 woman.
My first-year class as a graduate at another school was 11 men and 2 women, post-quals we were down to 6 men, and 1 woman, and the 1 is leaving with her MS after her doctoral project fell through.

Science, math, and engineering are hard - REALLY hard - and it takes a certain kind of personality and person to succeed in them, and the simple truth is that men are more likely to fit that profile than women. It doesn't mean women can't do science, math, and engineering - it just means less are likely to succeed at it.

People who don't understand this shouldn't be talking about STEM. If you're at position p along the skill axis, you're at position p-along the skill axis. The gender difference argument is just a count of how man men vs. how many women will be at position p, not their relative skills, which our premise asserted were equal. I assert there will be more males, than females at p, not that the males at p will be more skilled than the females at p.

nope, nursing the eternal goat.

>Is there something fundamentally wrong with women in STEM fields?
Depends. I am pretty sure my neighbor is slightly autistic and she is a software engineer.

Also, I know some girl in a sorority who is an engineering major.