>fall in love with her
>die trying to protect her
>suddenly you live again
>everything has reset
>die over and over and over again trying to protect her
>you want no reward
>all you want is to be by her side
>you see how she mingles with shiny powerful knights
>you do your best to not say anything despite your jealousy feeling like a stone in your chest
>you notice how she wants less and less to do with you
>eventually she throws you away like a used tool to be kept in the background
>you make sure to do your very best in a desperate attempt to stay relevant in her life
>she doesn't care
>you finally snap and tell her what an ungrateful whore she is

SUBARU DID NOTHING WRONG!

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/SUBARU DID NOTHING WRONG! /
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He did everything wrong

The half elf bitch is the one at fault here.

>you do your best to not say anything despite your jealousy feeling like a stone in your chest
Here's where you started lying.

>boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/SUBARU DID NOTHING WRONG! /
>replying to pasta
Bravo neo-Sup Forums.

>act like an autistic moron
>insult the royal knighthood enough to make them fight you in the middle of royal selection
>backpedal with "I-is being a royal knight such a big thing"
>get beaten to shit because you're a talentless no-skill autist
>go on an angry rant against your saviour and sole benefactor on reasons she could not possibly comprehend
>claim she should be so grateful she could never repay you in her life
Keikaku doori.

NOTHING

WRONG

Subaru is best girl.
SMT

Priscilla fucks little boys for free.

>it's not even a new episode day and there are five threads, chock full of baiting
Save the world
Kill yourselves

Truly a patrician.

Why do people can't keep their shit in one thread. Fuck off, you faggots.

REEEEE:Zero is the best show in ages.

New PV can't come soon enough

>j-just have a general like everyone-
No. Neck yourself faggot.

AOTY competitor with Konosuba and Rakugo.

I wish she was my loving onee-chan.

You know, it's kind of unnerving that Sup Forums is full of delusional, entitled creeps. I thought you lot would have some self-awareness and shame but I guess there's no difference from /r9k/. Sup Forums is all the same in the end.

>chock full of baiting
There's your problem nigger
It would be different if each of the threads were talking about something different, but they're not.

Generals are the future. Like smartphones and facebook, you can't deny them.

I wish she was tortured, but I guess the other characters will have to suffice.

Why is Subaru so moe?

>entitled
It's just crossies.
>I thought you lot would have some self-awareness and shame
>any board on Sup Forums being self-aware or ashamed
Good joke.

Why would you want see the only kind hearted character in the show be harmed? If anyone needs to be tortured and raped it is the backstabbing half elf commie whore.

Most of that never happened in the time line he is now in.

Sup Forums and /r9k/ are one and the same. It's another thing you can't deny.

Because he's the perfect guy. The supreme gentleman.

Doesn't really matter. Emilia is a cruel bitch who doesn't care about loyalty or love at all.

>Emilia is a commie
Stop forcing this meme you dip.
>hurr she wants equality for all races!
That makes her a classic democrat with a lower case D.

>Why would you want see the only kind hearted character in the show be harmed?
Suffering and mindbreakage are fun.

>backstabbing
You're delusional, stupid or like Subaru, are confusing different timelines with eachother.

>have never gone to a ReZero thread
>everyone must be baiting with these many threads
>don't know anything about what goes on in the threads
>job it up attempting to be high and mighty

You're right. Liberal democracy is even worse than communism. At least they were authoritarian and respectable.

Just face it. Emilia is a shit character and would be the worst ruler the kingdom has ever seen. I hope the half elf whore do become queen though so Subaru the black knight can wage war on her kingdom and slaughter her people.

Subaru did nothing wrong.

>Subaru did nothing wrong.

He tried his best and showed his massive love and devotion to Emilia. He loves her so much and is the most loyal person she will ever meet, yet she throws it all away. She is a monster.

NTR would make this series a lot better

>I need you to stay here, ok? I'm gonna go up to the castle, do some politics. You know nothing about courtly etiquette or current political blocks. Also, you're injured. So stay here. You understand? You're listening? Promise me. Alright? Look me in the eyes, tell me you understand that this is important, and PROMISE ME, that you will STAY HERE.
>Aaaaaaand you're getting beaten to death in the arena for talking shit to a knight.

This is a very important plot development, especially for a character (and for viewers) who don't know much about relating to girls.

"I am your champion, I do everything for you, you owe me" is self-indulgent garbage. You have to listen to people, ask them what they actually want from you. If you do something "for" someone who didn't ask you to, you really just did it for yourself. They owe you nothing.

Don't try that on me, nigger
As of now they are all full with faggots like you and pics with Imgur filenames

>communism
>respectable
Oh I'm laffin

We had this exact same copy-pasted thread yesterday. Fuck off.

>Be suabru
>Your own existence causes tragedy to others

>you want no reward
Only not.

Friendzoned.

I don't think her speech felt as sincere after what happened. More like she just wants half-elfs to be treated better.

She KNEW he wasn't gonna listen. Instead of inviting the man who saved her life and proved himself to be extremely loyal she decided to discard him and lock him up in a room. She could've invited him to the event and teach him how to act and what to say.

No you didn't because I added things to the greentext. And it isn't me that keeps posting the pasta although I did write the original.

All he wants is to stay by her side and for her to trust him and see how much he cares for her.

Emilia didn't explain it properly to Subaru though, since she's socially inept as well and didn't want to insult Subaru by calling him out on being worthless. She has no real friends save for Puck and looks like Satella, so she's probably been discriminated against all her life.
It's essentially autism meets autism.

>I added things to the greentext. And it isn't me that keeps posting the pasta although I did write the original
You are the cancer killing Sup Forums

I hope he rapes her and cuts off those disgusting elf ears. She deserves nothing better after treating him so poorly.

>triggered by filenames
>knowing nothing of board culture
>moving the goalposts
>classic Sup Forumsermin mistakes

Why doesn't he just kill himself?

No, you normal happy people who can't sympathize with Subaru are what killed all of Sup Forums. Stay on Facebook.

Why doesn't he just kill the evil ones? The shiny stuck up knights and the treasonous whore Emilia?

Subaru doesn't treat her like an equal and is clearly getting hurt when he's with her.

Makes sense to tell him to fuck off.

>muh good intentions
Don't mean shit if you fuck up royally. Plus she correctly pointed out how selfish he was and how he didn't respect her.

World of difference between how you perceive matters and how they play out in reality.

Because he LOVES her! How can he treat her like any other girl when she is all that he cares about in the entire world?

It's her own damn fault for not inviting him to the event and teaching him how to act.

>normal happy people who can't sympathize with Subaru
Not being an autistic moron does not mean one is a normalfag.

So what you're saying is that people should reciprocate stalkers.

Yeah, and really, the duel with the knight was not the important thing. The important thing was that, after all his swearing devotion, she asked him for something.

He promised to do it.

Then he totally ignored her desires and his promise to do what he felt like.

The fact that what he felt like doing was barging into a political matter he was totally ignorant of, talkin' shit, and nearly getting beaten to death, is just icing on the cake. By breaking his promise he made it clear that what she wants doesn't matter to him; only his feelings matter. He's not loyal to her, he's loyal to his own fantasy of knight-and-princess, and if she conflicts with his fantasy she gets ignored. Then he goes off and hurts himself and tells her it was all for her.

She can't trust him, and he doesn't really care about her. That's the takeaway.

Is this the EVA of the decade?

Stalker? Saving someones life, dying for them over and over again, sacrificing everything for them and proving your loyalty a million times is now to be a stalker?

You are disgusting. Fuck you.

>not invited to event
>go anyway
>blame others for being a jackass
Is this even /r9k/ level of retard? I'm not sure anymore.

>Yeah, I promised not to bother you at work. Yeah, I broke my promise, snuck into your office, yelled at your manager, and started a fistfight. But it's your fault, for thinking I might keep my promise!

HER
FAULT

>this thread
Now this is self inserting.

It's the classic Sup Forums dilemma: are they just trolling, or are they really that stupid? Well, either way, talking to them is pointless.

>Why didn't he stay in the room and obey?

Because first of all, she could've been attacked.

But most importantly it would've meant that he slipped away from her. He is desperate to remain relevant in her increasingly grand affairs. If he didn't try to stay relevant in that part of Emilia's life, he would just keep being cut out of every royal affair she is a part of. He'd just end up being part of the mansion's staff like Rem and Ram, and wouldn't be relevant in her life beyond mundane matters. He had no choice.

Fuck off back to /r9k/, wandering robot

Is she his fucking mom, now? She's not responsible for him being an uneducated and uncultured fuck afaik. Plus she did not invite him to begin with: how exactly is it her fault that Subaru's fragile little ego can't stand to be away from his waifu for more than a few hours?

Fuck off with that nice guy bullshit.

>teaching him how to behave AT the event
I know you haven't left your basement in ages but that's not how being a professional works.

This is a thread for REEEE:Zero. Know your place.

She didn't invite him despite him being the most trustworthy and loyal person she will ever meet. Despite him saving her life.

>he's self-aware
Next you'll be saying these threads are a robot colony on Sup Forums

She could've taught him on the way there and told him about royal etiquette in their world.

>Saving someones life
Reinhard did that
>dying for them over and over again
Didn't happen
>sacrificing everything for them
And was repaid by being given a free job offer no questions asked from the most prestigious magician in the nation
>and proving your loyalty a million times
Doing weird suspicious things would counter that.
>is now to be a stalker?
Following her to a meeting where he has no business being at, making angry faces at people for normal social niceties like kissing her hand, claiming to be a knight when he's nothing of the sort, and claiming that she owes him big time for all that is pretty stalkerlike.
>You are disgusting. Fuck you.
Cry harder.

>die over and over and over again trying to protect her
>Want no reward
What is the problem with her living her own life then?
She did not ask for help nor did he ask for reward, therefore it goes without saying that she's free to flirt or fuck as many knights as she wants.

You can't call others ungrateful if you tell them that you want no reward and then they won't give you any.
Yes, they'll be indebted to you, but that only means that they're obligated to help you if you're in trouble.

They're being extremely lenient towards him as it is, especially when you think that in many countries, breaching the etiquette in presence of royalty could be punished by flogging, should they take offense.

Following someone around when they asked you no to is the definition of stalking. Just because he saved her life once in the current timeline doesn't mean that he can just ignore her to do whatever he wants while proclaiming he's doing it for her.

>she could've been attacked
>knights, rein and clown with her

>desperate to remain relevant
>she asks him to do something simple and he gives his word he would do it
>fails at simple task and becomes irrelevant

>He had no choice
>do what Emilia asks
>she gains faith in him

If he can't act like a normal functioning being, which is so self-evident that any schmuck could do, what makes you think giving him a crash course on royal etiquette on the way to the Throne Room would have helped?

Did you miss
>you want no reward
>all you want is to be by her side
?

>"I-is being a royal knight such a big thing"
I thought that's just maximum retardation.
I mean, it's like asking if being the president's head of security is a big thing.

>Because first of all, she could've been attacked.

YOU HAVE FUCKING REINHARD THERE.

>it's his own fault for not being a normie
Nice logic. Subaru tries his hardest. He is a nice person who just want to be there for the woman he loves.

>You can't call others ungrateful if you tell them that you want no reward and then they won't give you any.
He actually asked for and received two rewards already. A job offer from Roswaal, and a date.

The Throne Room was at most a couple hours.
>he has to be at her side wherever she goes, even in the bathroom

>this thread
>implying you wouldn't act like subaru if you're waifu becomes real or you entered her world

Knight = Loyalty to a lord.
Subaru is loyal to Emilia, he is a knight.

And it was also a very big event. If he was left out from that then he would be left out from future big events. He had no choice if he didn't want to end up like the maids.

>elf waifu

>Knight = Loyalty to a lord.
>Subaru is loyal to Emilia, he is a knight.

Dog = Loyalty to a handler.
Subaru is loyal to Emilia, he is a dog.

>you will never watch emilia-tan pee

I never said you should waifu Emilia.

Couldn't he imply he has a secret power and then play 20 questions with them to help them figure out his return by death power. If there's a question he can't answer yes/no to then that in itself is an answer.

>avoided re zero for days
>say why not and open this
>people are STILL defending subaru

Oh gosh how much self inserting can you do? He had no business there and is a NOBODY in the room. He thought he could disrespect people and got away with a light beating and then tried saying without him emilia and all of the mansion people wouldn't be alive when he is totally wrong as without him no one would be in those situation in the fucking first place.

>he didn't know how to behave
>THEN SHE SHOULD HAVE TAUGHT HIM MANNERS
>but if he didn't know how to act normally, what would teaching manners accomplish?
>REEE HE'S NOT NORMAL
>then she shouldn't have brought him
>HE HAS TO BE AT HER SIDE
>but he doesn't know how to behave and is thus a liability
We have come full circle.

Women love dogs. The half elf bitch isn't even worthy of being called a woman then.

He stood up for his princess blindly which is the point of a knight.

I don't really understand the uproar but I'm going to assume it's in jest.

>Knight = Loyalty to a lord.
>Subaru is loyal to Emilia, he is a knight.
OK pal, I guess since police = integrity that means any Boy Scout can be a fucking FBI agent.

I want to see Emilia getting fucked by a handsome Knight and Subaru subsequently killing himself to make her pure again.

Which is exactly why he got the job in the first place despite having no recommendations nor qualifications.

All things considered, that's a pretty decent reward.
I mean, I'm pretty sure they didn't expect him to be a creepy stalker.

Dogs are smart. They stay when the master tells them to "stay" and wait. Subaru isn't a dog, he's a big baby throwing a tantrum.

He isn't a liability just because he isn't a social butterfly like you fucking normal people are. He is an immortal warrior from a different world. He is pretty much a god compared to all those stuck up knights.

The story is letting you know that he fills the role as her knight.

>He is an immortal warrior
>He is pretty much a god compared to all those stuck up knights
That sure helped him when he was getting his ass kicked. Jesus, it's as if you didn't watch the damn episode.

I want to see him get consumed by jealousy and kill them all. It would be the best ending in anime history.

I love how the writing actually had the fucking balls to have it's otaku self-insert bluntly say, "You fucking OWE me pussy for being a Nice Guy."

And not have him be justified in anyway whatsoever, or try to frame it so that we as the audience view him with anything other than sheer contempt.

Only the most socially inept persons, or blantant trolls would try to reason otherwise.