My little brother is autistic (genuinely diagnosed...

My little brother is autistic (genuinely diagnosed, not meme-autism) and freaks the fuck out every time he sees an interchange, intersection or roundabout in anime or manga. He made me list those separately because he says they're not the same. Like he'll literally watch the same 5 seconds of a show over and over again with a huge smile while describing the traffic flow and shit, it's kind of cute. I asked him if i could use his folder of manga junction pages to post but he said "find your own, those are mine".

Anyway, can you f/a/gs fine me any anime or mangos with junctions in them? He doesn't really care if its an important scene or if its just a brief glance.

Image is Durarara i think.

What the fuck

Are u sure its your brother and both you?

Why don't you just put him down?

>freaks out every time he sees a roundabout

Try sports anime like the cycling one, something no peddle, and king of stride. Then there is physco pass that gives view of traffic at times.

you brother needs to be put down

Also the racing anime Redline should work. There's also 'K', plenty of roads like DRrrrr there.

I have it on my other PC so I'll check through, I remember it mostly being straight roads tho

Nah he has to see them not just hear them in lyrics. He does like prog rock though, just not Yes.

>wat

Shit you're right, I dropped K because it was a big fujo for my taste but I remember it being pretty urban.

Yeah yowamushi pedal, good idea, I remember it having highways in the first episode.

He saw this post and got really mad, told me to write "expressway" not highway becuase they call them that in japan

Just fucking with you my man. But off the top of my head, Mousou Dairinin, Evangelion and even K-on occasionally had shots like that. Good luck with your brother, seems like an interesting kid.

Thanks man, added to the list. Haven't watched any of those since before he started obsessing about junctions lmao but I should still have them saved somewhere

Forgot to say, one of his favorite episodes of anime is the final episode of Diebuster. Not because it's a great show, just because it shows a traffic jam of flying cars going to the moon.

sounds like you need to put him out of his misery

So this is how you make a rec thread on Sup Forums
Good to know.

sure, if you want shit anime only for the roads

Good taste.

Sounds like a pretty standard autist to me.

Takes one to know one.