Yom Kippur

Jews of Sup Forums, how did your fast go?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/10/07/nyregion/a-raw-deal-for-chickens-as-jews-atone-for-sins.html?mcubz=1
jesusneverexisted.com/chosen-people.html
drive.google.com/open?id=0B3vckl-qneZAWExJQ2xmNXhfWG8
youtube.com/watch?v=fBxEsLT03UE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It didn't go 'fast' enough, amiright Jews? I bet you niggas was hungry and shit.

Meh, I'm a skinny girl so lack of food intake doesn't bother me that much. I only felt queasy towards the end.

I'm reform and didn't fast
kek

You should have anyway.

At least, talk to HaShem alone for at least 10 minutes a day. Get in contact with Him. He loves you!

I ate some Jewess pussy

I hope you're kidding.

no why, it is halal

You shouldn't be touching Jewish women if you're a goy.

I trust your ritual chicken sacrifice went well

nytimes.com/2016/10/07/nyregion/a-raw-deal-for-chickens-as-jews-atone-for-sins.html?mcubz=1

They love the aryan seed stop being racist

Yom kipper suckingmy balls Lmao

What's wrong with kapparos? KFC butchers millions of chickens every day in far worse ways.

>tfw Mischling
So many Jewesses marry out of the tribe, it's glorious. At the rate it's going, American Jewry won't exist in ~100 years

Technically I'm only 1/4th Jewish but it's the side that counts (mother's mother).

>Technically I'm only 1/4th Jewish
>3/4 Gentile
>Only Jewish by Jewish law
Like I said, American Jewry won't exist in ~100 years

How will we ever have a communist society of equality with your racist fascist views?

I'm Orthodox...

Marxism respects national self-determination.

Jews are a nation, whites are not.

Someone can be considered Jewish by Halakha even if they're only a quarter Jewish.

whites are non a monolith, nice mental gymnastics when called out on your hypocrisy, you may only be 1/4 Jewish but you got the kikery down pat congrats

Post gommie jew tits and you know the rules

Germans are a nation. Greeks are a nation. "White people" are not.

What is tznius?

You are correct whites are more advanced mentally than Jews, we are not tribalistic and inherently racist like kikes.
>whites are not.

this is fascist my dear .... tsk tsk you aren't following the scripted indoctrination. Most white nations were white like ..... Germany until they were stupid enough to be kind to back stabbing kikes who then proceeded to destroy their nation for it.

That's cute, will you marry yourself a nice Shlomo or be content with the fact your progeny will be less and less Yid with each successive generation?

I understand, but Jewry will end up becoming like the "Irish" or "German" Americans because when push comes to shove, Jews don't see us in the same light as full-bloods. It's really funny when the multikulti propaganda permeates the Jewish community and creates droves of Mischlings.

Not a big deal while you subvert other nations they are breeding the demonic tainted blood out of you and making you wholesome and respectable

>That's cute, will you marry yourself a nice Shlomo or be content with the fact your progeny will be less and less Yid with each successive generation?

Why do you care?

You will and prostrate to the kings of kings

Fuck JC.

My question was rhetorical/satirical. Refer to my second line though, it's funny that you'd cling to something as minuscule as a single grandparent's ethno-religious background. 75% is a lot of Gentile

Why do your people hate him so much? He freed your people from the demonic Moloch worshiping Canaanite Pharisees that still enslave your people to this day. You know the first Christians were Jews, free Jews. Hating JC is like a black person hating MLK it's mind blowingly retarded, what up with that?

Jewishness is passed down from the mother.

Fast was pretty difficult, I don't mind not eating but not being allowed to drink any liquids really sucks. It's almost 90 degrees in CA today.

Do you even know the real history of your people? The history behind Christianity? Jews are so hypocritical full of mental gymnastics it is mind boggling. JC was the first "communist", the first to preach unity and universal love, what communists now claim to represent. Your people really hated him for doing this because the leaders did not want their racial and religious homogeneity ruined because then they would lose their army of useful idiots. How do reconcile being a Communist with being anti-Christ? The massive faggotry and idiocy in this is beyond compare

We don't all hate him, part of it is jealousy because we aren't supposed to use missionaries and convert people, which means that God's promise to multiply our tribe and make plenty is hard to fulfill.

You can have 8 kids each but you'll never have as many people as Christianity. You have to use subversion to get in power, numbers will never be enough.

I'm in Montreal and it was bloody cold out. Yeah, no liquids is what does it for me. I could barely cry during Aleinu.

jews love crock pots

>You have to use subversion to get in power, numbers will never be enough.

Why are you so concerned with power and worldly wealth? This is trick the Canaanites have pulled on you to keep you slaves. You want the final red pill? What they don't want you to know? I can show you very few people that ever existed have ever known desu, do you want to transcend this existence and see the truth?

>He freed your people from the demonic Moloch worshiping Canaanite Pharisees that still enslave your people to this day
If they're still enslaved did he really free them? Bear in mind Yeshua said he was NOT our master, nor did he come to unite the people. It'd behoove you to know there are two Messiahs, one being the "servant" and the other being the "king". Jesus would be horrified by the state of Christianity today

Nice dodge

>tfw no water for 24 hours makes me lethargic and nauseous

I didn't know there were Jews on Pol...
have any of you read "The International Jew" by Henry Ford?

lol apparently Yair Netanyahu has!

>Why are you so concerned with power and worldly wealth?
Most Jews aren't even rich and most of the world's ultra-wealthy aren't even Jewish, and the ones who are have little connection with Judaism.

Not awful but it sucked. I always end up getting a headache

>If they're still enslaved did he really free them?
Yes the ones wise enough to listen.
>Yeshua said he was NOT our master, nor did he come to unite the people
Yes he came to free you. You have to realize what his true purpose was brother. He was a politician who found the truth, the source and to show you this truth he had to use your "archaic" backwards religion. All religions are simply ways for the wise to show the masses what they know using allegory and personification. Do you want me to show what he found?
>It'd behoove you to know there are two Messiahs, one being the "servant" and the other being the "king". Jesus would be horrified by the state of Christianity today
Actually there is one Messiah, Jupiter, the rest are what I already mentioned, allegory and personification, misinterpretations etc. I agree JC would be horrified by Christianity, because it has been usurped by the Canaanites and turned into the very institution his ministry was to tear down.

Jewishness is just a social construct

jesusneverexisted.com/chosen-people.html

Jewish slide thread, fuck you losers.

>Most Jews aren't even rich and most of the world's ultra-wealthy aren't even Jewish, and the ones who are have little connection with Judaism.
Yes I know so why do you let them control you like sheep. You are right they aren't Jews by blood or religion, they are Canaanites, so why do you work for them promoting global enslavement with that meme flag that represents legalized serial killing and the greatest crime ever perpetuated on humanity?

>Jewishness is just a social construct
this is not a meme

i hate kikes so much and this thread reminded me why

she's cute

We need them, can't cook on saturdays so anything you want warm needs to be started the night before. Crock pot cooks chalent and soups on friday night so it's still warm saturday lunch.

I don't know, it's a compulsion. I only want wealth though, no need for power really. Some of it is expectations too, every person I met before becoming successful believed that I was already rich (mexicans, Chinese, whites...) and it motivates me to live up to that. I don't want to be the only poor Jew they've ever met.

This.

I've read his Protocols that get posted here often but I think it's a troll. Judaism has too many sects to be organized and we don't really plan on dominating the world. He's right about too many in banking and media though.

>Actually there is one Messiah, Jupiter
Allow me to rephrase: Jesus was part one, the "second coming" will be someone who'll be wholly rejected by the most devout Christians like Yeshua was in his time, but will undoubtedly be of the Ruach HaKodesh

When did you guys stop throwing goats off of cliffs? Was it when the second Temple was torn down? Or after that?

Haha I ate shrimp and fucking pork everyday because I was thankfully raised out of the tribe not knowing i was a kike

thank Jesus

>don't know, it's a compulsion. I only want wealth though, no need for power really. Some of it is expectations too, every person I met before becoming successful believed that I was already rich (mexicans, Chinese, whites...) and it motivates me to live up to that. I don't want to be the only poor Jew they've ever met.

Then you are pursuing your own unhappiness brother, don;t let others in this evil world of half the population being below average IQ define what is successful to you. JC was one of most successful Jew to ever live. We only reach true happiness in this life pursuing truth, compassion and love, spiritual fulfillment, do not let these soulless vampires steal your true purpose in life from you, you will look back in regret if you do I promise you.

Is that kosher?

Source? Every jewish girl I know who didn't marry within made the guy convert, even if both of them thought it was completely worthless bullshit.

>Allow me to rephrase: Jesus was part one, the "second coming" will be someone who'll be wholly rejected by the most devout Christians like Yeshua was in his time, but will undoubtedly be of the Ruach HaKodesh
Meh this is all superstitious nonsense the messiah already returned on 9/23 (pic related). As I already said I can show the truth, the real history of men and the source that only a comparative handful of people that ever existed will ever know if one was interested in such knowledge

fast was great. we discussed more ways to capitalize on the goyim.
we have decided to further enslave you through the Quantum Jew, and the NatSoc Jew

How goes the Blood libel?

It's very complex material though obviously, few can grasp its fill scope, only the Buddhists and Gnostics have the knowledge outside the Canaanites of course, the engineers

>923 and 33 are the two most important numbers in free masonry
>Illuminati founded in 1776
>United States founded in 1776
>1776 is used to calculate 923 in free masonry look up what this means yourself
>The last eclipse like the one we just had was in 1776
>9/23 is 33 days after the eclipse
>The next one is 7 years away
>Tribulations in the book of revelations last 7 years
>Revelations written by the free masons
>Revelations is not prophesy it is an eyewitness account of cyclical event prob caused the floods in the bible and Epic Of Gilgamesh just a theory
>The pyramids mark this exact date not just the Egyptian ones but all over the world including Antarctica
>Free masons built the pyramids
>Israel founded in 1917 because of the faked holocaust in order to fulfill biblical prophecy and match the dates precisely for 9/23

I can only speak from what I see, and what I see are Jewish women having kids with White guys and raising their children in a "multireligious" home, which ultimately leads to assimilation (the horror!). I'm in NYC though, and most Jews I know aren't Orthodox

kek

I wish I could do that but I've been this way for too long to change who I am. Still in early 20s but I don't have any real family left except for a brother, don't have many friends, all I have is a close friend I work with who is making me rich.

I hate Sarah Silverman but I think she made a joke once that's pretty spot-on, like, "I'm Jewish, which basically means that I'm a little bit sad all the time."

Plenty of time to be an armchair philosopher when I'm old. They can't steal my true purpose because I think that left me a long time ago. There's room for truth and love but I don't think I'll find the compassion or fulfillment.

I would marry her and make her my Catholic wife. And every night she will accept my sacrament in her mouth. If you get my meaning?

Unironically jewish user here. fast was great

You see the New Testament was an attempt by Jesus and the Gnostics to infuse this knowledge, the true history and knowledge of men into an archaic superstition used to subjugate the Jews. It is coded so only the Illuminated can read it and the Talmud and Zohar were written by angry lil Canaanites (Pharisees) to indoctrinate and teach hatred to the new Jews who didn't become Christians to hate and fight those trying to free them. It is all very sad and sinister desu. They tried to orchestrate the holocaust (greek for burnt offering)

To fulfill the 6 million prophecy (pic related)

oh it was fast on the evening of first night but the next day is was so slow

Held out until 5:30. Fuck not eating. Mom is only half-Jew and she still impressed the meme onto me.

which Hitler wouldn't do so they just lied about it like they had numerous times in the past (pic related)

dude i know a jewish girl who is dating a non white goy lol

Rip jews

POST TITS THEN STATE BUSINESS OR ELSE FUCK OFF.

nah jks

To fulfill biblical prophecy (see pic from this post again ) for the date of 9/23, which is the initiation date of the global communist takeover and attempt to enslave mankind (Jews included)

The messiah you are speaking of is a fairy tale desu just like a lot of the New Testament again it is coded, you have to be illuminated to read it properly. The second messiah did come, on 9/23

This is true. As a Jew, JC's intensive turn the other cheek, forgive your enemies for running a train on your daughter, ect. Always struck me as pathetic and morally abhorrent. Eye for an eye is real justice. And yes, adulterers should be killed.

I'm actually starting to miss home!

>I wish I could do that but I've been this way for too long to change who I am
It is never too late.
>They can't steal my true purpose because I think that left me a long time ago
They can and they will every chance they get.
>There's room for truth and love but I don't think I'll find the compassion or fulfillment.
There is a book I want to you order and read ok? It is called the teachings of the Buddha, very introductory level stuff only costs 5 bucks to order online. After you read it read the dhammapda. Here let me give you a copy of my book in fact for free
drive.google.com/open?id=0B3vckl-qneZAWExJQ2xmNXhfWG8

Learn what these fake Jews are orchestrating for your people, it will not be nice for any of us brother, and real Jews and Christians alike will be targeted. As I said I can show the veil over the lies and lift it and reveal who is behind the curtain. I can also show you how to find God, literally without these coded and "false" doctrines hiding the truth or coding it. I just want to show people the truth, so they know what they are really fighting for not what these deceivers have lied to them about. I love all people and want our Jewish brothers and sisters to be free from them also, you are their worst victims because they drain your spirit and soul slaving for them and this false system of success they have created designed to keep you subjugated and enslaved, despicable and disgusting people all of them, and most of them aren't even fake Jews they are gentiles as well every race and false creed

Im orthodox, I just showed up to shul by neila, then went home and stuffed my face. These fasts suck, who tf came up with this??

>JC's intensive turn the other cheek,
Ah but desu this as most religious things has been misinterpreted, JC was the messiah, the blood line of David, the heir to the throne and king of Jews to overthrow the Roman puppet government of Herod through peaceful protest much as Gandhi and MLK later did, he knew the Jews would be slaughtered like the zealots were with outright war, when JC said turn the other cheek he was being defiant, not subservient. #themoreyouknow

Fasting is an important part of spiritual development that most Christcucks won't experience.

Thanks, I'll check it out.

Do you know what this symbol even really means? It has nothing to do with David

uw my friend. If you want to know more my email is [email protected]. That book is only the first in 3 part series I am writing revealing the truth to the world about everything and tearing down the lies

Jewess's always have great tits

I am Muslim and I'm fasting too. We actually fast for the same reasons as the Jews on Yom Kippur

Star of David comes from Kabbalah. This page from Sefer Raziel HaMalakh explains it pretty well.

The "New World Government", "New Age", the age of Aquarius has arrived with the messiah on 9/23, this was supposed to be a time for people to evolve towards phi, but thees fake Jews, these Canaanites have hijacked all of our futures. Do you know the fish, JC, the Pisces (I am a Pisces) comes from? The age of Pisces we just left, look up with the vesica pisces is :-)

Yes the Kabbalah and Jews did not originate this symbol however, it is old as mankind itself, these fake Jews learned it from the Sumerians/Egyptians/Babylonians

I feel so bad. This time round didn't fast, didn't go to temple, didn't pray. I lived like a gentile, Friday night out drinking and dinner. Really feel like I let the team down.
Imma gonna double down and celebrate/commemorate all the upcoming holidays. Even ones I don't normally bother with.

For those who can't read Hebrew, it explains that the Star of David is a magical symbol that allows ones thoughts to manifest in reality.

They hijacked something pure and beautiful and turned it satanically evil

I didn't get one until close to the end.

Well it actually represents the male and female union, the law of existence in the universe of the duality being a singularity and the singularity being a duality same as the yin tang and vortex mathematics etc pic related. It is the sacred union

*yin yang sorry

How is male female a spiral that makes no sense

youtube.com/watch?v=fBxEsLT03UE

female energy is curved (m-theory), male energy is straight (string theory), (pic related) they take different paths to reach the same destination. We are incomplete, men and women each posses nearly polar opposite instinctual traits yet they are both crucial to our health and survival.

Only together united do we form the whole, the duality becomes the singularity the sacred union of all creation