Jew thread

jew thread

post images and infographics to spread on social media to expose the jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

historycommons.org/context.jsp?item=western_support_for_islamic_militancy_2049
voltairenet.org/article178638.html
sott.net/article/326282-What-the-media-misses-in-the-Syrian-bloodbath-a-thank-you-to-Hillary-from-Israel
youtu.be/_-W2oiAXjR0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Israel_Public_Affairs_Committee
hollywoodreporter.com/news/haim-saban-helps-raise-31m-837947
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

use the archives or google image serach lazy faggot

its cos israel wants to keep golan heights

Bump

They want to do regime change...

who set up the meeting would be of interdast.

Mind if I hijack the thread and post damning information pertaining to the Afghanistan and Iraq Wars and the Jews?

thats the point of the thread.

Allright one second

standing by

So multiple things to understand- the Jews have been since forever undermining the Middle East and the countries therein. They understand that Arab Nationalism can and will create a formidable foe which can defeat them. Saddam Hussein was a Baathist who also was a Pan-Arab nationalist whom Israel considered a great threat. His military was the largest and best equipped (yes I know the US demolished it, but would the Israelis been able to beat him?), he had attempted to build nuclear power in the past (which Israel bombed- see the Osriak Reactor).
So naturally he had to go.
The other side to this story is the how the Jews managed to do this- in the past the Jews had managed to control the Democrat Party through a slow takeover, you can find evidence of this with the Jews overtaking Tammany Hall in New York to their infiltration into Unions- but there hadn't been a complete Jewish takeover of the Republican party. Nixon had fingered the Jews and openly called them traitors outside of Kissinger, so naturally the Jews spent much time destroying his image. BUT, there was a problem- the Jews had built themselves an image as peaceful opposers of wars and white imperialism. How could they manipulate the government then into war against Israel's enemies without being obvious? So early on some Jews outwardly "defected" and formed neoconservatism.

It's quotes like these which earned Nixon his hatred from (((liberal Hollywood))) and why so many damning movies about him were made.

can you infographic that with citations kind user

historycommons.org/context.jsp?item=western_support_for_islamic_militancy_2049

voltairenet.org/article178638.html

sott.net/article/326282-What-the-media-misses-in-the-Syrian-bloodbath-a-thank-you-to-Hillary-from-Israel

3 links. 3 dense red pills.

interesting...

is there any proof he did watergate? what if the jews set him up? is that possible?

need these in an inforgraphic kind user to spread for the memes.

Sure. This isn't the history of the neoconservative formation, for that you have to go back to the founders pages like David Horowitz, Henry "Scoop" Jackson, or Irving Kristol (whose son Bill Kristol is the current leader of neoconservativism)

When you say Jews , they will hide behind their holocaust shield. You need to call out the nation of Israel and get Jews from other political parties and countries to condemn them.

Zionism is the worst thing the Jews have embraced

youtu.be/_-W2oiAXjR0

This explains that Jews are not the problem but those that believe in Zionism which favors Isreal interest over everyone else.

jesus fuck that is kinda overload, were gonna need to unpack that to the points and focus there, ppl can google the rest maybe?

>they will hide behind their holocaust shield.
I have a thought on that should I share it?

i dont know what this means or why its posted?

saban user i know some dirt on him. you sure he is zionist? not that the dirt relates to that or maybe it does.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Israel_Public_Affairs_Committee

>The American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC /ˈeJpæk/ AY-pak) is a lobbying group that advocates pro-Israel policies to the Congress and Executive Branch of the United States. The current President of AIPAC is Lillian Pinkus.[3]

>One of several pro-Israel lobbying organizations in the United States,[4] AIPAC states that it has more than 100,000 members,[5] seventeen regional offices, and "a vast pool of donors".[6] Congressman Brad Sherman of California has called AIPAC "the single most important organization in promoting the U.S.-Israel alliance".[7] In addition, the organization has been called one of the most powerful lobbying groups in the United States.[6] The group does not raise funds for political candidates itself, but its members raise money for candidates through PACs AIPAC helped establish and by other means.[6]

>Its critics have stated it acts as an agent of the Israeli government with a "stranglehold" on the United States Congress with its power and influence.[8] The group has been accused of being strongly allied with the Likud party of Israel, and the Republican Party in the US, but an AIPAC spokesman has called this a "malicious mischaracterization".[6] The Washington Post described the perceived differences between AIPAC and J Street

>AIPAC, on the other hand, describes itself as a bipartisan organization,[10] and the bills it lobbies for in Congress are always jointly sponsored by both a Democrat and Republican.[11] AIPAC's supporters claim its bipartisan nature can be seen at its yearly policy conference, which in 2016 included both major parties' nominees—Democrat Hillary Clinton and Republican Donald Trump—as well as high ranking Democrats, including Vice President Joe Biden, and high-ranking Republicans, including Speaker of the House Paul Ryan.

gotta make these images dumbed down for us, gotta spell out what AIPAC is, would be nice to compare their rise in donations with a graph showing rise in funding to Israel meaning those same people voting for more money for israel are getting that same money payed back to them.

I agree but I am admittedly not tech savvy

same :(

hollywoodreporter.com/news/haim-saban-helps-raise-31m-837947

>The media mogul and his wife Cheryl chaired the annual Beverly Hilton event, which drew large donations from Casey and Laura Wasserman, Guess founders Maurice and Paul Marciano and Serge Azria.

>A star-studded gala at the Beverly Hilton raised $31 million dollars to support the Friends of the Israeli Defense Forces (FIDF), which provides educational and social services to the men and women servicing in the Jewish State’s armed forces.

they ruin so much

interesting because jews sold him out. this is interesting user! why he do this unless he is that brainwashed maybe?

i have some info id like to see researched for this if interested user?

huh, i'm not sure what you are asking friend

i have an angle related to the holohoax if you would like to hear it?

ok go ahead

so the jews hunted nazis after the war to kill them, violating any and all laws of the host nation.

I feel this was done for one reason, to take out anyone who could expose the holocaust as the hoax it was, we need research on this maybe?

All I know is I would rather visit Israel than some crappy Arab country

I think it was simple revenge, and possibly paranoid fear of some kind of Nazi revival. I think the Holocaust did occur, and enough Nazis were alive and gave testimony and lived out their lives without trying to "spill the beans". In fact I don't think there has been a single one. It seems to be mostly their decadent New World proteges that deny the Holocaust imo. I have no respect for David Irving or David Duke or that kind of man. Though I dislike Nazism, I must give them the necessary respect that they had unsurpassed vitality and virility, and were unapologetic makers of their own reality. The Neo-Nazis, imo, are just tarantulas trying to rewrite history, rather than recreate the world in their right image. A poor substitute.

>I think it was simple revenge
no that is their excuse, hence me wanting it researched.

They took these people out targeting only those who had info that could expose the holohoax for what it is.

>I think the Holocaust did occur,
so does everyone who is brainwashed to think that when the facts do not support that at all whatsoever.

FtM, trannies in general

I can't wait to lynch all these fucking Ziokikes when the day comes.

OY VEEEEY WHERE YOUR GREATEST ALLY GOYIMMM

i dont disagree but the internet in Israel still sucks bro

Wow you fucking kikes are trying so hard.