Mayor of San Juan fuck up thread - busted edition

I guess Carmen Yulín Cruz, Mayor of San Juan, Puerto Rico (Public Figure, no doxxing or anything)
Deserves her own thread on her failed governor shilling campaign.

First we start with her now infamous media statement and the following up CNN interview wearing brought in props by Anderson Cooper.

This is the actual transcript by the UK newspaper Guardian
ghostbin.com/paste/wuuxe

Some of the highlights:
>“We are dying here. And I cannot fathom the thought that the greatest nation in the world cannot figure out the logistics for a small island of 100 miles by 35 miles. So, mayday, we are in trouble.
>“So, I am asking the president of the United States to make sure somebody is in charge that is up to the task of saving lives.
>“I will do what I never thought I was going to do: I am begging. I am begging anyone that can hear us to save us from dying. If anybody out there is listening to us, we are dying. And you are killing us with the inefficiency and bureaucracy.
>“So, Mr Trump, I am begging you to take charge and save lives. After all, that is one of the founding principles of the United States of North America. If not, the world will see how we are treated not as second-class citizens but as animals that can be disposed of. Enough is enough.”

Other urls found in this thread:

fema.gov/blog/2017-09-29/overview-federal-efforts-prepare-and-respond-hurricane-maria?utm_source=hp_promo&utm_medium=web&utm_campaign=disaster
youtu.be/NLfQuXuYw9Y
ussanews.com/News1/2017/09/30/san-juan-port-teamsters-drivers-on-strike-no-show-for-trumps-puerto-rico-relief-efforts/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y838vto6los
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=71&v=5Uc1pPsKt_s
imgur.com/a/3LWzs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YH8oqS7cgtE
usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/08/29/louisiana-man-builds-his-own-mini-levee-protect-home/614679001/
video.foxnews.com/v/5594163289001/?#sp=news-clips
twitter.com/ricardorossello
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Now you read that stuff, what about if we compare her word to the actual FEMA action chart that shows they did everything they could?
>pic related
and source:
fema.gov/blog/2017-09-29/overview-federal-efforts-prepare-and-respond-hurricane-maria?utm_source=hp_promo&utm_medium=web&utm_campaign=disaster

I guess she's just doing some shitposting right?

Last but not least, we have her in the "catastrophe" area being a hero and shit, too bad there's another cam on the right for the PR job...

Thanks for the bump buddy

Heres a video report, the retards have thousands of trucks full of goods just waiting in port but the retards on the island are unable to find drivers, now the military is sending their own drivers.

youtu.be/NLfQuXuYw9Y
youtu.be/NLfQuXuYw9Y
youtu.be/NLfQuXuYw9Y

nigger spic wants to be white so bad she dyes her hair blonde lmao

These are blatant propaganda. How can people not see these?

>Where is the AID?
>I can't see it though my goggles

Oh I'm sure people can see it, but we have to spread it everywhere.

how corrupt do you think this mayor is?

ussanews.com/News1/2017/09/30/san-juan-port-teamsters-drivers-on-strike-no-show-for-trumps-puerto-rico-relief-efforts/
>San Juan Teamsters union workers at port are on STRIKE and demanding money first before distributing supplies off boat. Only 20% of drivers arrived at the ports to distribute the relief supplies.

Enough to bitch out the president because she thinks it's politically beneficial for her gubernatorial run

Sad!

On a scale of 1-10? Probably a 1000

It's over 9000.

>Help Us We Are Dying
>"Genocide"
>Current Death Toll is 20.

I wish some Cambodians would teach this bitch the true meaning of genocide.

Nice... I heard that there's some shit going on with the trucker's union there and that's the reason they can't "find" the drivers. They're holding out for those sweet, sweet FEMAbux.

kek
I know buddy. That's why I think we should expose that kind of faggotery everywhere.

>So,
>So,

Why is the mayor of San Juan an umm sweety?

>checked

Probably because she just lost any and all creditability and she knows it.

Lefty latina woman like this are so fucking annoying, only second to feminist white women.

>United States of North America

What do you mean by "umm sweety"? Is that code for something?

Did you expect anything else from a failed mayor?

I'm sure you feel like a big man shitposting from Denmark to see what's really going on in the island.

if i remember right the Governor of Puerto Rico called the aid "unprecedented and unexpected" because normally they get shit for aid and Trump sent everything

It's the distribution that's a huge problem. They need and increase in security and distribution personnel stat.

*an

less than intelligent cunt

Hurrican Harvey... Houston people helped each other out.. pretty much alot Texans dedicated their own time to drive down to Houston and help them out. Puerto Ricans are helpless?

Excuse me?

ummm sorry sweetie

Before the hurricane I saw her on the news being interviewed and saying "I hope they don't forget us." She's been planning this shit. And the media is eating it up.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y838vto6los

Reminder that Dotard Trump thought it was ok for Puerto Rico to be dark like North Korea for over a week so he could golf and chimp out at the NFL.

You're the cunt you faggot cock sucker. kys

It goes back to the distribution issue.

Puerto Rican truckers that work in San Juan port are on strike?

Now we need to send in an army of our own truck drivers, and road clearing operations because shit isn't getting done

People are helping each other out. The thing is that the aid distribution is spotty because of fuel shortages. Hospitals have no fuel to run their generators.

>leftists actually believe the president can just reverse natural disasters like they never happened

In case nobody doesn't know: the mayor is a hardcore commie and has always supported fags like Maduro and Antifa.

T. Fag who has lived in pr since birth.

i know and black girls do that shit all the time.

I hope you know what a Sat Connection is.

See
You don't have a excuse m8.

recently hired? sudden transfer?

Believe it or not many Puerto Ricans are very helpful to their fellow neighbors. The devastation is enormous! It's unprecedented. People for the most part are doing the best they can with what they've been dealt.

>Being a self hating gay to appeal to daddy Sup Forums
Get fucked lol
Not a fan of Yulin but she's not wrong here.

HELP US WE'RE DYING! ITS NOT LIKE OUR ISLAND IS IN FINANCIAL TROUBLE AND WE'RE PURPOSEFULLY POSTING PICTURES ON FACEBOOK OF BOTH HURRICANE JOSE'S DAMAGE AND DAMAGE FROM OLDER STORMS TO MAKE THE DAMAGE SEEM MORE SEVERE THAT WAY WE CAN COLLECT MORE SHECKLES FROM CHARITY.

Damning evidence of corruption on the part of local politicians

>what's really going on in the island.
Like this HORROR?

imgur.com/a/3LWzs

according to literally everyone else actually involved in the recovery effort she is 100% in the wrong

Puerto Ricans arent huma-

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YH8oqS7cgtE

Looks real productive.

Try taking a look at what somebody what initiative does.
>usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/08/29/louisiana-man-builds-his-own-mini-levee-protect-home/614679001/

Reminder that Minnesota senator Al Franken was a supporter of Pol Pot.

This better become fucking viral.

That shitty ass grid was taken out y a wildfire.

But if all the leftists give them facebook likes and retweets, the grid will ;robably magically heal itself.

It is ok, sometimes if you live in a hurricane pathway they will destroy your unmaintained and unhardened infrastructure.

Once this occurs it takes time for that infrastructure to be rebuilt.

Throwing more people at it doesn't alway fix the issue quicker. 9 women can't make a baby in a month and all that. They could probably send more truck drivers but who would have thought that out of all the possible things to go wrong in the relief effort it would be a contractual dispute between a government, a port, and a bunch of greedy truck drivers?

Like someone else said, even if Trump was down there himself repairing the power plant and then giving hand relief to those in need after dark people will complain.

What a joke, take some responsibility and then lynch the old people who voted for law makers who neglected infrastructure to line their own pockets as well as those truck drivers but they probably already fall into the first category.

Good ole Anderson Inthepooper Cooper.

How so? This whole shit flinging was started because the secretary of Homeland Security said that Puerto Rico was a good news story. Yulin called them out on that.

As you deleted it I just repost it:

can anyone translate this to murican?

as i said before the governor has praised Trump's relief effort since day 1, people in charge of the FEMA effort have said that she literally isnt even showing up to the meetings and FEMA has literally been there as soon possible providing relief. Seriously outside of the media no one else involved is criticizing the presidents response

if these niggas had any agency the'd be a state or their own country.

How's it feel to be in a cult?

Based Pol Pot, kek. California needs you.

There're subs here:

Trump can't win with lefties
>Do nothing get bitched at
>Do everything possible get bitched at for it not being enough

that shit should be illegal during natural disasters
like how police and firefighters aren't allowed to go on strike

looking through those images,

makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

>expecting anything to stop commies from begging for more gibs

This is fine.

wew
>that stank-ass pine tree too

Someone from the Trump administration better get in contact with this stupid cunt before she gets killed.

Yeah...all looks peachy keen down there, nothing to worry about, all under control:
video.foxnews.com/v/5594163289001/?#sp=news-clips

>people seeking cell service to contact their family members
Wooow how horrible
Also your little narrative doesn't take into account these pictures are from different parts if the island. Not from one place.

That's not damning evidence. She's probably not even a cop just some cunt pushing the leftist agenda. #UNVERIFIED

PR Governor's posting images of supplies being delivered now. Maybe they are ignoring San Juan on purpose...
twitter.com/ricardorossello

Over 6,000,000

Because they know it's a losing battle and are simply letting this failed governer out to dry.

Thanks. Anyone else think trump should declare martial law and swarm that island with the military and take these people out of power?

kek, thanks buddy.

Maybe spend time on helping 'your people' and not printing T-Shirts.

how low can ya go?
>how low can ya go?
how low can ya go?
>how low can ya go?
how low can ya go?
>how low can ya go?
how low can ya go?
>how low can ya go?
how low can ya go?
>how low can ya go?
how low can ya go?
>how low can ya go?
how low can ya go?
>how low can ya go?
how low can ya go?
>how low can ya go?

Anyone who's been in the US army knows anyone from Puerto Rico is a retarded.

there is literally a video in this thread where someone claiming to be in the PR police is saying that the governor is preventing aid from being distributed to make sure he gets as many photo ops as possible.

the "leftist agenda" is that corrupt communist officials are preventing united states aid from reaching the citizens of puerto rico?

Agree. Many of the elected officials should be charged for gross negligence and in some cases manslaughter

It's the Mayor of San Juan, not the Governor.

Didn't they go bankrupt? Hmm I wonder how? Can any anons tell me? Just curious.

in the video the women claims it is also the governor who is involved, and he linked the governors twitter

People trying to get cell service to contact loved ones. Seriously, this is what you post to try to may people look inferior to your idea of what productivity should be? I know people in certain towns in PR that are looking out for each other. Of course their are bad apples who will steal and rob but their is also a unity in certain communities of good people, church goers for examples. They are helping each other out the best they can. If you didn't have you're head so far up you're own ass to try to dismiss these good-hearted people then what does that say about you? You are a cunt and that article of the man who built his own levee I already read so take your opinion of what you think is productive and shove it up your dirty faggot ass. You bitch.

I could even one up you with a whole photo collection...
imgur.com/a/3LWzs

trump curse incomming

Is that Elon Musk run through an Asian filter?

Spics are so fucking lazy. They couldn't even keep their own cities running to begin with, and now they want us to go in and fix everything for them.

Blame the victims the thread

>They were smart like Doland
and
>used the laws
>some very smart people

i also completely forgot about the massive hurricanes that flooded large parts of florida and texas only weeks ago

How much of a piece of shit do you have to be to make this? Do you know how it feels not to heve news about your loved ones for a week after a category 4 storm hits?
But of course, these fucking millennials and leftists lol