ITT: the most redpilled part of your country

ITT: the most redpilled part of your country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbrnXl2gO_k
youtube.com/watch?v=tSBUNxo-HU0
youtube.com/watch?v=w5oLoW9jZJc
youtube.com/watch?v=2gHMgJp9olo
youtube.com/watch?v=OqaSCs1HXf4
youtube.com/watch?v=lPXWt2ESxVY
tulsaworld.com/news/education/oklahoma-relies-on-more-underqualified-teachers-as-state-approves-more/article_fa39afa4-55b3-5699-9413-3061d1868801.html
youtube.com/watch?v=F315dR4tVwI
instagram.com/explore/locations/217632192/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off nigger

>implying colorado springs isn't based

Dearborn, Michigan

>fucking full of drunk indian meth heads
>redpilled

maybe rezpilled

Isn't that the muslim capital of the US?

Alberta is supposed to be the Texas of Canada. Yet they still voted for an NDP government

The whole state really

Everyone whose state went completely red, raise their hand.

I'm just happy we have the best state song
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbrnXl2gO_k

I think you mean Montana or North Dakota, you flaming homo.

You're right. The US is entirely red-pilled, except for Oklahoma. I'm glad you singled that shit state out. What a dumpster fire of a state. Terrible people, terrible land, terrible blue-pilled faggots, every last one.

ottawa valley
not the fags in the city

>Oklahoma
>Indians the state

I mean, I guess it IS red

CO Springs is full of Liberals and has plenty of illegals. Wtf are you talking about?

is it really?
it was Henry Ford's hometown where he published the series of articles known as "The International Jew" in "The Dearborn Independent"

it might be that today, but History has no place for Semites in Dearborn, Michigan....

ya sure

Born and raised in OK. Live in DC.
Every state ive ever been to, especially on the coasts thinks people from OK are the nicest on Earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=tSBUNxo-HU0

Co springs is full of literal satan worshippers

Don't you forgot it!

Dude, Oklahoma is not redpilled, they would have voted for any fucking republican no matter how much of a zionist cuckservative a candidate is

East Coast raised, currently stuck in Okie land
OKies are rude criminals and meth heads

Suck my dick

Or huge betas

That's the true red pill

>cuck
>suck my dick

you dont understand anything about anything you need to fucking go back your attempts at rustling are pathetic you should seriously ponder self-slaughter

It's fucking Alabama that is based. You faggots see the raping we are putting on Ole Miss right now?

Only because they took this out of Missouri Waltz
>Way down in Missouri where I heard this melody,
>When I was a Pickaninny on ma Mammy's knee;
>The darkies were hummin'; their banjos were strummin';
>So sweet and low.

pretty much everyone racemix in oklahoma and texas

Kansas came pretty close. The only 2 blue counties are Lawrence KS which is the home of the University of Kansas which is very liberal and Kansas City, which is a large city so it is prone to be blue.

But I would never consider Kansas "red pilled". Most people here are just ignorant christian conservatives.

There's nothing but semites in Dearborn MI. I believe that Dearborn and nearby Hamtramck are both muslim majority cities now.
youtube.com/watch?v=w5oLoW9jZJc

youtube.com/watch?v=2gHMgJp9olo

This. Bernie and the zodiac killer won the primaries and there was no fucking way a democrat would of won the general election.

why are americans so obsessed with america? really causes me to contemplate cashews

rural America is best America

>why do you muricans have such pride in your country
Wew lad, how cuck can you get? I know the emus got you good, but shit.

very red, but also very mixed. pretty much all the mixes i meet in oklatexas are conservative

well, it sure as fuck is not Oklahoma
y'all let fedgov faggots go in there to OKC with their false flag bombing
not one of you faggots stood up and told the world the truth who really did it

what e-e-emus? haha no e-emus h-here

Thinking about moving to Australia. Reccomend me somewhere without AboNigger infestation.

Is redpilled a code word for stupid? Because that certainly describes oklahoma.

Kansas City Kansas is the shittiest niggerest part of the city. Kansas City Missouri is vastly superior

America is the world

It's like looking through a window to the past... When it rains spiders in 'Straya, do you walk through them like pic related? I figure since you let your gooberment care more about animals than your freedoms, you've pretty much given up on having a fulfilling life.

Not this? youtube.com/watch?v=OqaSCs1HXf4

tasmania, basically

i lived in tas for 2 years and i only ever saw 2 octabos

I know, it is horrible. My GF has to commute to Kansas City. She keeps pointing out cheap houses in Kansas City and I always say fuck no. She doesn't understand there is a reason the houses are like 50% cheaper in those neighborhoods. Nobody wants to live there for a reason.

>Official rock song
youtube.com/watch?v=lPXWt2ESxVY

wut?

Yeah, Beautiful Ohio puts me to sleep.

If it makes you feel any better, at least your state isn't going to shit.

tulsaworld.com/news/education/oklahoma-relies-on-more-underqualified-teachers-as-state-approves-more/article_fa39afa4-55b3-5699-9413-3061d1868801.html

BullShit There are more than that or im gonna say: Fake News!!!

Because we realize that we could've been born in Australia. Makes us appreciate our country

no its New Hampshire, so moving there when I have the money, no homeless lazy niggers asking you for money

australia is unironically the best country on earth, and aussies are unironically the best humans on earth. sorry my genetically inferior burger friend, but its the truth

>Nigger worship Oklahoma

>Redpilled

HAHAHAHA

>Lose a war against flightless birds

You're superior genes sure are something

If makes feel better, the origins of the lyrics of 'Hang on Sloopy' have roots in an Australian shepherd band that got rich crossbreeding sheep. Only they were Americans so fuck off. :45-:55 seconds... youtube.com/watch?v=F315dR4tVwI

I dunno about redpilled, but Hampshire and West Sussex are the best parts of Britain (pic related).

The rest of the country is shit.

>Mutt and Nigger nation, a low-IQ population that is completely run by propaganda

Australia is 80% white, America mutt

I'm surprised you even know what white people look like you Korean shit

My state is also 95% white, so I'm fine here

Wv was more red than oklahoma

>hawaii
>38%
what the fug

Pacific Islanders aren't white and make up most of the population. It only makes sense

instagram.com/explore/locations/217632192/
lol

models vs average (looking) people

And New england state are deep blue state

Just wait 10 year, you will end up LE 60% White

its way more now

no such state

Point in case, we voted for Cruz in the primary.

>cashews
bless you

Thats interbreeding with Indians not niggers you fucking gook.

If I knock up a white woman it would be considered a "multi-racial" baby since even though I'm 99.99% white that .001% Indian is enough for tribal membership. And there are fuckloads of people like me here since we've been intermarrying here for over a hundred years.

I've never met a single person from Oklahoma.

Literally translates to "red people"

>Mixed people are beautiful

Then why Black, Asian , Hispanic men are prefer white women than Mixed or non-white women?

Every statistics shows complete opposite of your claim

Isn't it fact that White actress are earn more than Mixed/non-white women?

Isn't it fact that More ((multicultural)) meaning Less Hot Women

Fucking Faggot Even Ultra Jewish scum don't believe your bullshit

Not a single democrat county, 3 elections running.

No other state can say this

this

Nowhere else in the world is relevant. Europe is collectively committing subaru, South Africa is a third world shithole full of Cartels and chainsaw beheadings, Africa is a third world shithole filled with ebola, aids, and cannibalism, The Middle East is a third world shithole filled with suicide bombings and regular beheadings, The FSU is a shithole filled with poor people and insane dictators, The entire rest of Mainland Aisa and south east Asia are a massive shitholes full of child slaves, communism, and gutter oil. Japan is the only decent place in Asia and they're a US Protectorate in all but name. Singapore is also alright. Most oceanic countries are just vacation sites. If they vanished off the face of the Earth it would take months before anybody noticed. Australia could be nice if you didn't have to hide from emus and man sized spiders. Kangaroos are also terrifying.

its the mixes that are conservative

>South Africa
Meant south America.

delusional

she looks like the girl from cherry pie. too bad

Name one thing I claimed that's wrong.

Faith?

>a fucking pot

yet another one. they aren't exactly hard too find...
we underestimate spic manliness. they get ALL the girls in oklahoma

southmoore was where all the fags went

Now you're just taking pictures of random low t white dudes. You dirty fucking Texan.

As is tradition. Gotta isolate all the fags in one place.

>Southmoore
>0-5

southmoore was the fags and rich kids
moore was the druggies and poor

westmoore was where the true niggas went

You're welcome. WV always gets overlooked on Sup Forums.

God bless Oklahoma

And Norman North was where the normal well adjusted citizens went.

you mean niggers

when your .gif doesn't gif
when you post a .jpg of a well-known .gifi'm really coming for you faggots