ST LOUIS COPS FRAMED BY LYING IA

ST LOUIS COPS FRAMED BY LYING IA
The ST Louis Post Dispatch, a Trump hating lefty paper, confirms from jury transcripts that the Internal Affairs investigator made contradictory and misleading statements during the trial.
St Louis has been burning for several days because of blacks convinced that murderous cops were wrongly released. Link to follow, it's typical legacy media, the url is garbage, the site confounds archive dot is, the top stories are somewhere in the middle, and the ads are triggered if you look at them.

Other urls found in this thread:

stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/stockley-case-transcripts-reveal-misstatements-to-grand-jury/article_4d87b57c-7377-5b7c-8dfc-1f902221772a.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Deeken.

Watch this get slid by spambots demanding your personal and honest opinion of Tahiti.

When was this article released?

Discrepencies.

Just now.

"Kill shot smoke" is actually just exhaled breath.

Ugh, he used a Taurus. BACK TO JAIL WITH HIM!

OnStar audio was never presented.

:

there

Why would anyone become a cop?

stltoday[point commerce]/

news/local/crime-and-courts/stockley-case-transcripts-reveal-misstatements-to-grand-jury/

stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/stockley-case-transcripts-reveal-misstatements-to-grand-jury/article_4d87b57c-7377-5b7c-8dfc-1f902221772a.html

>Deeken, now a police lieutenant
Why does he still have a job yet alone being promoted.
>Joyce, the circuit attorney at the time of the shooting, claimed that the Internal Affairs Division presented her with new evidence, enabling her to charge Stockley with murder
and
>Joyce, who decided not to run for re-election in 2016, still has never identified the new evidence. Her successor Kim Gardner said she could not say what it was.

This is all so fucked.

I wonder about this Joyce.

Prosecutor Joyce had a huge blackmail vulnerability.

>%1,000,000 MAD
WHY THE FUCK IS THIS NIGGER STILL BREATHING!?! WHITHOLDING EVIDENCE IS CONTEMPT OF COURT REEEEEEEEEE!!!!

>The city of St. Louis’ Circuit Attorney Jennifer Joyce first started in that office in 1994 as the assistant circuit attorney. In 2000, she was elected as the city’s circuit attorney. Joyce just left the office at the end of 2016 after 22 years of service.

Something is definitely off with her.

Justice is what prosecutors do, user.

What organizations is she tied to?

Bump for good content amid a sea of bots tonight

Something called Vera Causa, appatently it coordinates meetings of prosecutors to discuss how to prosecute better.

Vera Causa advises police how to better do their job, you know, what with all these police shootings that are hyped to be going on.

>attempt to railroad a cop for the BLM hoax
>fail
>become a consultant flogging the BLM hoax
How do cops not just turn their lives into a Chuck Norris movie?

n

>We offer innovative solutions to prosecutors, municipal lawyers, police departments, and government, community and civic leaders that address the issues most prevalent in this era of heightened social awareness.

Kek.

>Fucking Soros

I am not seeing a link, and Joyce's twitter reads like she generally opposes Soros. She posted a mildly Trump-sympathetic tweet.

Oh i agree. I just fucking hate Soros.

Vera Causa looks like one of Soros' myriad of astroturf groups, but apparently it's not.

hahaha holy shit

>Ruining a man's fucking life to virtue signal
This makes my blood boil

bump

good pay, and thinking you're doing your part to make society better, lures them in

But in reality, you're just a glorified nigger cleanup crew member. All cops get redpilled on the nigger question. Some decide to retire while they're ahead. Most continue trucking along and pray to God that they don't get put into a micheal brown situation that they will never recover from, no matter just justified they were in putting the ape down.

t. son of a retired officer

So the indictment was bs but they let him off upon further investigation? Sounds like the defense was bad, from the article. Am I wrong here?

He should be able to sue the shit out of the city.

$900,000 sounds like just the right amount.