Be me

>be me
>be uni student who attends to top tier college in Japan
>go back to the hometown where shitty uneducated people live
>my father said "long time no see, son. How is life in college?"
>I told, "Life in college is so fucking great, I don't have to stand with retarded people anymore!"
>my father said "Don't forget that you raise in here! This is your hometown; you must come back to this place and inherit our lands."
>I told, "what? I don't need lands. It's useless in 2017. I will sell it away after you died, I want to keep living in Tokyo. I will probably get the career as the banker."
>father said "NO. NO No. you have the duty to inherit tradition. This is your hometown. Why don't you come back?"
>I told "Because I hate non-educated idiots (like you), and there is no good job in this fucking outdated small town. I fucking hatethis town. I have opportunity to make the ton of money, and why doI have to give up for what?"

I wonder why people who are living in small town tend to be so fucking idiots. Aren't they have no vision of life? No goal? no achievement?

nice landscape bro, so how much debt after degree? (in USD plz)

No debt.

all costs are paid by parents.

In general, it cost 80k dollar as total cost(including living costs and college fee)

next time wait at least a month before reposting this pasta.

You elitist prick. Even your country from Japan had to have small towns and country folk to supply food to cities and grow crops and produce meat. There are a lot of smart people in small towns in every country.

Your picture seems to show a country area or park. I doubt it is a big city.

I have lived in both small towns and large cities.

DISHONORABUUUUUUUUUUU

This is a not so well known slide thread, meant to stir up the career oriented fags against the rest of us. ignore it. Saged and hidden.

small town= for losers
big city= the place consist of dream and hard-working.

>refusing living the dream in a comfy farm to become a wagecuck in japan

Just marry a cute nip with and run your family's farm.

no

That land will only continue to grow in value as time goes on. Selling it any time soon would be a huge mistake.

this is copypasta trolling, i've seen it before. just so you know

sage and ignore the english teacher guiz.

Enjoy paying massive rents for a closet in Tokyo.

You will never have children, you will die alone in a nursing home with no one around you.

why would I need kids?

I don't need it

I can relate as someone who lived my entire childhood in village with population of around 600 people. There is nothing great about living in middle of fuck all.

>I wonder why people who are living in small town tend to be so fucking idiots
Says the redditing green texter who starts a post with "be me"

You're a Nip faggot if you don't want to breed with a beautiful Japanese woman.

Nice copypasta, yes I remember this, you posted it a few mouths ago (although nice try fooling me with changing the city to Tokyo)

Been a while since i seen this pasta

fuck=/= making a child

Child is costy after all.

I would literally stab you for a chance to start over somewhere comfy and traditional in Japan.

>violent behavior
>american flag

Checks out.

I fucking swear this is pasta, I don't know how it has been.
Then again I tend to not browse pol for long periods of time cause it's always the same echo chamber shit. Happenings are fun though.

Uh-oh! Those racist, sexist, white Japanese aren't having enough kids.
But don't worry, we can fix their GDP with immigration.

You're a fucking idiot. The city is trash. Go be with nature and live an honorable life. Your father is right. The idiot is you.

>letting your ancient mongol blood cool

Get it together, Genghis. We're going to need you for WW III.

>ww3

Not going happen, nuclear weapons killed symmetric warfare.

Op you will live a happy life if you inherit your parents' land, being a wagecuck is hell

Too bad your dad has such a piece of shit faggot for a son, I can't imagine his disappointment.

it's not even been 100 years since the invention of the bomb, there have been peace periods in history that have lasted much longer, your thinking is naive and you'll be one of the first to die along with OP when the cities light up again

Being farmer is worse.
>reliance on farming subsidies
>low income
>farming equipment is expansive and usually puts you onto debt if you ever need to upgrade or fix it
>crop can fail regardless of your actions based solely on weather
>production quotas for subsidies

>faggot comments
>faggot Eurotrash flag
>is literally getting raped by Arabs while posting on Sup Forums

Yup, checks out.

Newfags

I've seen this thread before.

Yes, but wars are shorter and fought with smaller armies and mostly in format of asymmetric warfare. I doubt that if war starts that I would die off in a city since I`m reservist like wast majority of male citizens in Finland are.

Nice copy pasta, ive seen this twice before.

Sounds like you're an ungrateful prick of a son, OP. I thought Japanese respected their elders and family. Is that just a meme?

>Family and the weak deserve special consideration

Why? Kinship does not equate komradery.