Why is social media so liberal?

Why is social media so liberal?

e-shekels for saying bullshit

WOMEN

This. Not even a misogynist; it's a fact.

It gives people sweet sweet dopamine hits for correct opinions.

Right-think gets likes, shares, and personal satisfaction

they aren't they have to censor everything to remain relevant

Because they ban anyone right of center

They should be radical centrist

This

It's not that reality has a liberal bias, for bias would mean it is diverging from truth somehow. You're just angry little boys. Social media just allows truth to surface out more easily.

Because of the massive censorship due to the agenda of political correctness. Anyone non-pc or right of Bill Clinton will have their voice silenced.

Maybe because the outside world is their safe space instead of the other way around.

obama allowed the nigger cabal to accrue an unnatural amount of power on it while banning any dissenters. We are in the new age where niggers are seen as capable people and are miserably failing even though the opportunity to succeed was handed to them on a silver platter

Wrong think is banned.

Not to /thread myself, but it just seem so obvious to me.
The introduction of "women" to the internet through social media pushed social media left because of the average women's predisposed bias to "care for others" and her need to follow the pack. Leftist ideas have undeniably gained ground in the last 30 years through social shaming, translating that onto the internet has been a disaster.
Besides, women are absolutely addicted to social media, in every way. Social Media plays into their naturally predisposed desire for attention and social interaction and hooks them in, sometimes resulting in depression because they see other women's fabricated worlds as reality. It's a huge issue.
Buuut we can't address it because we live in a world where women can do no wrong.

Because of social media a sizable portion of the country believes the USA has done nothing to help the people of Puerto Rico since this hurricane, and it's absolutely not true.

It's because of phones gaining access to the internet, it allows less intelligent people access to the internet in greater numbers.

Because of censorship.

pay us 50 million for hate speech goyim

Your average conservative is doing shit that matters, not wasting time on social media. Whether it's a blue collar conservative who's working, spending time with their family, or social activities with friends - or a white collar conservative managing their business and investments, they have better shit to do than social media.

I run a small business and only come here once or twice a week just to stay in the loop (unlike college where I was here daily).

Can we all agree to stop using twitter already? It's viability rests on the ability of bottom tier pseudo-journalists to say something edgy to get exposure. Thinking twitter is valuable or voluntarily sharing the inane ramblings of lefty psychos is just sad.

>blaming women because you lack imagination

Social media requires participants to get personally involved. Stupid people do not have interesting things to say about themselves; they can't add to conversations and usually have difficulties with humor. But stupid people can feign outrage and they can stoke this impotent outrage in other stupid people; they can create interest through their only asset, victimhood.
Example: the hundreds who wait to respond to each trump tweet just for the chance to be applauded by other half wits.

TLDR:
stupid people + access to an audience= outrage culture

Because conservatives have more important things to do

There's a ridiculous number of slide threads right now. Can someone please point me to the important thread they're trying to hide?